Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 12758
-
07-02-19 22:01 #6128Senior Member

Posts: 130I did the massage shop in the strip mall behind Scarletts in Hollywood Fl. I recognized 1 girl from an early Bangbus. Southbeach tattoo parlor hook up video. Almost looked Asian. Got a nice body 2 body and BJ. I was 30/70 going to pull the trigger on Cytheria in Vegas. 30 Yr old me would have done it but 48 Yr old me thought better of blowing 1300.00.
My Bucketlist:
Veronica Avluv.
Ginger Lynn.
Hot Kinky Jo.
Originally Posted by Krystar
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 19:47 #6127Senior Member

Posts: 133Pornstars
Nice list. Adrianna and Jenny were always on my bucketlist. Here is my list.
Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime
[View Original Post]
Veronica Avluv.
Ciera Sage.
Tatiana Stone.
Diamond Foxxx.
-
07-02-19 18:53 #6126Banned Member

Posts: 9Thanks for the tips, I best strap myself down for a little light reading LOL.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
No need to be sorry, she could be on fire I wouldn't pee on her to put her out. Dumb broad would probably get off on it. I don't sound bitter do I, nahh. LOL.
Here's to getting in and getting out! CHEERS!
-
07-02-19 13:35 #6125Senior Member

Posts: 2464My recommendation
First, sorry about the divorce.
Originally Posted by PapaDojo
[View Original Post]
Second, welcome to the club, which is the greatest group of literary fiction writers in the whole US of A, including most of Mississippi and Alabama.
Third, just go back 10 pages (about two months) and start reading forward on this thread and the one for reviews on USA Adult Classifieds. You will figure out quickly who you can call and trust and who will waste your time.
Forth, tell the girl or girls you are new and just went through a divorce (say nasty divorce, trust me, it will be worth it). Most ladies will understand and make you forget your troubles.
Fifth, write reviews of anyone you see.
Play safe,
C3.
-
07-02-19 08:17 #6124Banned Member

Posts: 9Need some recommendations
-I just got divorced and need to fill a need. I've never been on an in-call, or out-call for that matter. I cam across this forum and was hoping I could get a couple of recommendations for a good GFE for a first timer like me?
-
07-02-19 00:56 #6123Senior Member

Posts: 123That is awesome my bucket list is Ava Devine. I would love to do Aubrey addam.
Originally Posted by Jw2020
[View Original Post]
S and Alexis love.
-
07-02-19 00:06 #6122Senior Member

Posts: 95Porn Stars or Aspiring Porn Stars
I used to produce and act in my films LOL in Miami. I fucked from my memory LOL: Can't remember all of them now. LOL.
Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime
[View Original Post]
Alexis Grace: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5a686e78ae7e8.
Vanessa Cage: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5a98fea543811.
Cory Chase: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h59b3e31773353.
Alexis was Stellar. Fucked her in 4 separate scenes. You could line up 100 guys with their dicks hanging out and she could get them all hard and suck all the sperm out in an hour. She was that good. Great fuck.
Vanessa didn't impress me. I was glad the scene was over. Her pussy didn't turn me on.
Cory was a good fuck and I would repeat. She is a hot MILF. Nice Tits.
-
07-01-19 23:08 #6121Senior Member

Posts: 123I saw Blake Mitchell in 1999 when I first got into the hobby. Then I saw Sammie Sparks before she retired. Sammie was great. I saw Jenny Hendrix when she just got in the business and then quite a few times as she progressed. I do wish we had more porn star talent coming through.
Originally Posted by Vajayjayhunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-19 22:41 #6120Senior Member

Posts: 548Doh!
My mistake, I thought you were number 153 in a total number of 750 upcoming appointments for Julia alone LOL! Poor reading skills while multitasking.
Originally Posted by BradFlorida2
[View Original Post]
Enjoy.
-
07-01-19 22:30 #6119Senior Member

Posts: 344Julia Jaden
Hey I'm doing Julia only 153< 6 months (told me she did 5 guys yesterday and 3 today) The saint of the family.
Originally Posted by Lehmonade
[View Original Post]
Jade. 750. Now that's not bad. Theres 365 days in a year she's 6-8 years in so.
She's slaking.
But they both do trips making huge amounts.
-
07-01-19 21:38 #6118Regular Member

Posts: 21Another one to use that I have had good luck with is Yandex image search. With that picture it showed this as a hit.
Originally Posted by Pilot1011
[View Original Post]
https://backpage.com.dallas.listcraw...post/27466821/
-
07-01-19 21:29 #6117Senior Member

Posts: 130Lot of variety on that list. LIke how it spans 90's to current stars.
Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-19 21:09 #6116Senior Member

Posts: 548Lmao
Good one. But I don't know man. In a sea of 750 cocks I'd pay the smaller cock price any day of the week - or teenie weenie special. LOL!
Originally Posted by BradFlorida2
[View Original Post]
On a side note, I really hope that number is on a bi-monthly basis and not weekly. Jeezus.
-
07-01-19 20:44 #6115Senior Member

Posts: 344Price
But the bigger cock costs more, LOL jkjk.
Originally Posted by Lehmonade
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-19 19:54 #6114Senior Member

Posts: 548Miami
1300?
Originally Posted by BradFlorida2
[View Original Post]
I've fucked a similar looking body on a light skin Cuban chick that resembles Angelika Black, one of my fav pornstar, in Miami BBBJCIM, cfs, cg, doggie, lazy doggie. For quarter to half that price.
You just find a strip joint, I went to Bellas and Eleven. Ask them if they see clients outside, tip pretty good then you're gold. Ofc don't come dressed like a serial killer, I had a lady friend who was a major wingman.
Edit: the lady friend was equally as hot LOL. Forgot to mention that, as that might have added more attractive values.











Reply With Quote






