Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 35480
-
07-03-19 01:21 #26750Senior Member

Posts: 289With the 4th holiday coming up, I am not surprised. Saw uncle yesterday morn sitting beside wm watching.
Originally Posted by TrollingObt
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 20:30 #26749Senior Member

Posts: 368Barbie
She is in now definitely in my top 3 girls. I dated her last week which was amazing then I dated her 2 days ago and she really surprised me with her freakyness. She requested me to do extra stuff to her that I never heard her ask before and told me to call her dirty ****. I love every minute with her and will see her almost every week for now on. She made me believe she was into it because she ask for round 2 and pulled out her nice tits to make me suck on them. I couldn't go round 2 though because she made me erupt super hard.
-
07-02-19 19:50 #26748Regular Member

Posts: 10Overland between beggs an 441
Just dropped off one of I pair. Gave me the waive, pulled into a little trailer park to the left. Both were cute but the one with black midriff and tiny jean shorts. Flirty WSW thin BBBJCIM. 4.
-
07-02-19 19:30 #26747Senior Member

Posts: 376Yes. We chilled this morning and game on point. Got her 711 turn pike.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 19:21 #26746Senior Member

Posts: 73Yea your box is full. I've read a lot of reviews in this one would love to check her off my list.
Originally Posted by TheLantern
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 19:18 #26745Senior Member

Posts: 245Would love her number bro, your box is full.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 19:11 #26744Banned Member

Posts: 5343Barbie
Just dropped her off at the7-11 on Jordan. Have working # if anyone is interested. Her oral skills are still very good.
-
07-02-19 18:20 #26743Senior Member

Posts: 742Snowflake
Ya like others have said that's snowflake It's part of the negotiation from what I heard I've seen her walk but never picked her up a friend told me she got in the car told him to touch the bear where he wanted her to touch him he said I laughed thought about it and pointed to the mouth and the crotch and she started giving him a BJ she sat up showed the bear to him he pointed to the crotch and she mounted him in the car. Ya not sure about all that seems kinda strange but he said the service was very good no complaints from her or smells. Said she was on something for sure but it was an upper at the moment because she rode him hard. When I seen her walking last she was crashing she could barely walk straight very sad I kept driving.
Originally Posted by SailorGuy789
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 17:10 #26742Regular Member

Posts: 10I stopped there about 3 weeks ago and there was a mom have her kid pour her a beer into a red solo cup from the trunk of her car, while she sat in her car, door oprn, in a bikini lmao.
Originally Posted by Todds57
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 17:01 #26741Senior Member

Posts: 472There were 10 in Orange County on Friday night.
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 14:10 #26740Senior Member

Posts: 1286To each his own
I NEVER tell other people how to spend their money, everyone's date is their's alone. But that doesn't sound like a $. 4 date in MY world. (Which is admittedly a lot cheaper than it used to be. !
Originally Posted by Jiat2001
[View Original Post]
HH, SS,
-SH.
-
07-02-19 12:18 #26739Senior Member

Posts: 434BSW Sunday
A few nights ago, I dreamed of a busty BSW name Sunday. She had DDD tits which was the best. Things started going downhill when she said to go to the buildings near the mall but I said that I know a spot where it's nice and private. She was a little paranoid when we got there and started to complain that we parked near the woods. So I turned around and parked in an open space. Then I played with her boobs and she said ready? I was like sure but I knew she was rushing me. She did an okay CBJ (her choice) and after 30 seconds she stopped and asked me if I nutted. I said no and after a few more, the dream was over. I took her back to her spot and let her out. The dream was pretty rushed. The only good thing about her was the DDD tits. The rest not so good. If you do see her, YMMV. Will I dream of her again? Probably not. But anyway, stay safe. Almost forgot, she wanted .5 for the dream but I managed to talk her down to .4.
Jiat2001.
-
07-02-19 11:35 #26738Senior Member

Posts: 178Lol
Hang out in the parking lot of the Paisley DG. You'll find what your looking for.
Originally Posted by Serendipito
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 06:56 #26737Senior Member

Posts: 127Victoria
My driver was telling me of his adventures on the trail the other day. Seems he scored a cute brunette WSW in her early 30's near WM. She was nicely dressed wearing a black skirt which he later found out was commando underneath. She was very friendly, not overly bubbly but could hold a convo and not all tweaked out. He said they went over to a spot of his and agreed on 40 beans. She provided decent bbjcimws, while allowing for some fiv. He said she gave him digits and will share with contributing seniors. Will keep her in mind as she indicated more could be had.
Drive safe- FbL.
-
07-02-19 02:20 #26736Senior Member

Posts: 664Where did you see the bust or arrest info? I went back several weeks and over 300 female arrests and the only known working girls I saw were arrested on other charges (drug related mostly). I didn't see any for prostitution. Was this Orange county or Lake or Polk County? I watched a pretty decent girl get arrested at the 7-11 on Jordan St Saturday night, but that was for possession. When I looked up her info I scrolled back to see if I knew anyone else. Thatvwas on Mugshots web site, where are you looking? Thanks. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Casey3939
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




