Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #1590

    Which cc cards

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandingo727  [View Original Post]
    So I signed up to SA to see what the big fuss was about and there has to be some type of glitch in the matrix. This is unreal. As soon as I uploaded my pics my inbox was flooded. Bad girls of all types trying to give up some pussy for that change. Although some of them do have gold pussy syndrome. One girl told me 1 grand a month LOL. Its ok because I just say your not at market value and move on to the next. I have 3 dates set up with my inbox filling up every couple hours. It's crazy. I need another dick. The hell with STG. SA is where it's at.

    Mandingo (soon to be chafe dick).
    Hey all,

    Are you all using a regular CC card with all your "real" to pay for SA? I read on their FAQ, s that you can use Prepaid visa, or whatever, but not sure how that would work when / if you have to list your name, cell # etc. Long time lurker, been hanging low.

    Thanks I and advance.

  2. #1589

    I can't believe this

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleyk0  [View Original Post]
    This site is insane. Sooo much pussy mates.

    Now I'm working on threesomes and shit now. I'm pushing the boundaries since so many willing girls on this site.

    The $90 subscription fee is well worth it. If you can spare the fee mates, definitely buy a one month subscription at least.

    Its about the cost of one session with an STG chick, but you get much more quality ass from SA. So I just think of it as giving up one session with a STG girl for future sessions with an SA UTR. For the quality, you pretty much get back the value you spent.
    So I signed up to SA to see what the big fuss was about and there has to be some type of glitch in the matrix. This is unreal. As soon as I uploaded my pics my inbox was flooded. Bad girls of all types trying to give up some pussy for that change. Although some of them do have gold pussy syndrome. One girl told me 1 grand a month LOL. Its ok because I just say your not at market value and move on to the next. I have 3 dates set up with my inbox filling up every couple hours. It's crazy. I need another dick. The hell with STG. SA is where it's at.

    Mandingo (soon to be chafe dick).

  3. #1588

    Too much pussy bros

    This site is insane. Sooo much pussy mates.

    Now I'm working on threesomes and shit now. I'm pushing the boundaries since so many willing girls on this site.

    The $90 subscription fee is well worth it. If you can spare the fee mates, definitely buy a one month subscription at least.

    Its about the cost of one session with an STG chick, but you get much more quality ass from SA. So I just think of it as giving up one session with a STG girl for future sessions with an SA UTR. For the quality, you pretty much get back the value you spent.

    You know, girls like that sexy thicc fat titties Tinder b$#*ch with the red lipstick ad you see for Adult Friend Finder on the site you see swaying her hips back and forth to your < or maybe to your > :.)

  4. #1587

    Been therr

    Quote Originally Posted by Marius116  [View Original Post]
    She's getting desperate. She's trying to extort me for 90 bucks by saying that she's underage and going to call the coos.
    I had a girl about a year-and-a-half ago from SA trying to extort 1500 me. I stopped talking to her and one day I got a text from a predator site with my picture on it. I immediately had it removed I knew it was her. I sent SA a copy of the text message of her asking for money. After they deleted her account I deleted my profile on SA. Did a little research and found who she was then where she lived. I finally replied back and said if she wanted I will drive to her address (listed the address and parents names) and we can discuss this with her parents. She never replied back.

  5. 07-02-19 16:00


  6. #1586

    Just curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleyk0  [View Original Post]
    I have now replied to everyone over and over with the philipino's number. Yet still getting pm's saying they haven't gotten it. Something is wrong with my inbox, and its not transmitting info properly. I can receive email, but I can't send.

    So this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to ask her if ok to post her number. I would like to tell you guys not to go crazy, but some of you bastards will anyway. Just treat her nicely so she can stay around mates.
    Thanks for posting. But was just wondering? Did you get my info?

  7. 07-02-19 15:00


  8. #1585

    My inbox is blowing up and something aint right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleyk0  [View Original Post]
    Hey mates,

    I went in my inbox and deleted all my old messages, and sent out fresh replies to everyone about the Middle Age Philipino. Hopefully everyone got my reply. Yeah, I wanted to share her because its super hard to find a chick who will do the deed for alittle moolah, yet still loves to bang. If all else fails, I will post her number, but homegirl may get so many texts, she might change her number, so I don't want to spoil it for everybody. Just send me a pm if you want her number. I will never hold back or not share with you mates!
    I have now replied to everyone over and over with the philipino's number. Yet still getting pm's saying they haven't gotten it. Something is wrong with my inbox, and its not transmitting info properly. I can receive email, but I can't send.

    So this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to ask her if ok to post her number. I would like to tell you guys not to go crazy, but some of you bastards will anyway. Just treat her nicely so she can stay around mates.

  9. #1584
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    Yes, this girl is definitely not underage. I also found a record of her arrest along with her social media accounts. Another thing to keep in mind is that she's friends with at least two other girls who are currently very active on SA. Not saying that they are also trying to pull the same crap but who knows if she might give them ideas.
    Which other two girls? That way I can avoid them. She comes up in the people I may know on Facebook, but you can't see her friends on that account. Unless the account your seeing is a different last name.

  10. #1583
    Quote Originally Posted by Marius116  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure that it's her just using a burner or a friends phone. I googled her name and low and behold, I found a police blotter from 2017 and she was 18 at the time.
    Yes, this girl is definitely not underage. I also found a record of her arrest along with her social media accounts. Another thing to keep in mind is that she's friends with at least two other girls who are currently very active on SA. Not saying that they are also trying to pull the same crap but who knows if she might give them ideas.

  11. #1582

    This is Awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Marius116  [View Original Post]
    I had considered doing just that, but the reason why she's doing this is because I've been ghosting her since that last time I saw her. She's been texting me multiple times a week to meet up and she wasn't really that good. I figurwd ignoring her would just piss her off more😆.
    You definitely should have had some fun with her and let her run for about two days offering her way more money! The one thing I love about SA is the block button. She has already been blocked on my account because of this report! Poo.

  12. #1581

    Hopefully Everyone got my reply on the Middle Age Philipino

    Hey mates,

    I went in my inbox and deleted all my old messages, and sent out fresh replies to everyone about the Middle Age Philipino. Hopefully everyone got my reply. Yeah, I wanted to share her because its super hard to find a chick who will do the deed for alittle moolah, yet still loves to bang. If all else fails, I will post her number, but homegirl may get so many texts, she might change her number, so I don't want to spoil it for everybody. Just send me a pm if you want her number. I will never hold back or not share with you mates!

  13. #1580
    Quote Originally Posted by BaldOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    Text her "mother" a copy of police blotter with age highlighted and say nice try.

    Ever notice most hookers, escorts or any kind of play for pays never age or if they do the age backwards.
    I had considered doing just that, but the reason why she's doing this is because I've been ghosting her since that last time I saw her. She's been texting me multiple times a week to meet up and she wasn't really that good. I figurwd ignoring her would just piss her off more😆.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 856F2D73-523D-4623-8E0E-57D8E072BAB1.jpg‎   9B9E7E81-4069-4244-9373-944DDA090DF6.jpg‎  

  14. #1579
    Quote Originally Posted by Marius116  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure that it's her just using a burner or a friends phone. I googled her name and low and behold, I found a police blotter from 2017 and she was 18 at the time.
    Text her "mother" a copy of police blotter with age highlighted and say nice try.

    Ever notice most hookers, escorts or any kind of play for pays never age or if they do the age backwards.

  15. #1578

    Right! 😆

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    You should tell the mother if she wants $90, she can earn it in an hour of work! LOL.
    I'm pretty sure that it's her just using a burner or a friends phone. I googled her name and low and behold, I found a police blotter from 2017 and she was 18 at the time.

  16. #1577
    Quote Originally Posted by Marius116  [View Original Post]
    She's getting desperate. She's trying to extort me for 90 bucks by saying that she's underage and going to call the coos.
    You should tell the mother if she wants $90, she can earn it in an hour of work! LOL.

  17. #1576
    Quote Originally Posted by Marius116  [View Original Post]
    She's getting desperate. She's trying to extort me for 90 bucks by saying that she's underage and going to call the coos.
    Isn't 16 legal age in CT? Either way. Scumbags like that ruin the hobby.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape