Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 6975
-
07-02-19 21:41 #1590Senior Member

Posts: 208Which cc cards
Hey all,
Originally Posted by Mandingo727
[View Original Post]
Are you all using a regular CC card with all your "real" to pay for SA? I read on their FAQ, s that you can use Prepaid visa, or whatever, but not sure how that would work when / if you have to list your name, cell # etc. Long time lurker, been hanging low.
Thanks I and advance.
-
07-02-19 19:10 #1589Senior Member

Posts: 28I can't believe this
So I signed up to SA to see what the big fuss was about and there has to be some type of glitch in the matrix. This is unreal. As soon as I uploaded my pics my inbox was flooded. Bad girls of all types trying to give up some pussy for that change. Although some of them do have gold pussy syndrome. One girl told me 1 grand a month LOL. Its ok because I just say your not at market value and move on to the next. I have 3 dates set up with my inbox filling up every couple hours. It's crazy. I need another dick. The hell with STG. SA is where it's at.
Originally Posted by Sleyk0
[View Original Post]
Mandingo (soon to be chafe dick).
-
07-02-19 18:46 #1588Banned Member

Posts: 88Too much pussy bros
This site is insane. Sooo much pussy mates.
Now I'm working on threesomes and shit now. I'm pushing the boundaries since so many willing girls on this site.
The $90 subscription fee is well worth it. If you can spare the fee mates, definitely buy a one month subscription at least.
Its about the cost of one session with an STG chick, but you get much more quality ass from SA. So I just think of it as giving up one session with a STG girl for future sessions with an SA UTR. For the quality, you pretty much get back the value you spent.
You know, girls like that sexy thicc fat titties Tinder b$#*ch with the red lipstick ad you see for Adult Friend Finder on the site you see swaying her hips back and forth to your < or maybe to your > :.)
-
07-02-19 16:13 #1587Senior Member

Posts: 244Been therr
I had a girl about a year-and-a-half ago from SA trying to extort 1500 me. I stopped talking to her and one day I got a text from a predator site with my picture on it. I immediately had it removed I knew it was her. I sent SA a copy of the text message of her asking for money. After they deleted her account I deleted my profile on SA. Did a little research and found who she was then where she lived. I finally replied back and said if she wanted I will drive to her address (listed the address and parents names) and we can discuss this with her parents. She never replied back.
Originally Posted by Marius116
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 16:00
Banned Member
-
07-02-19 15:40 #1586Senior Member

Posts: 645Just curious
Thanks for posting. But was just wondering? Did you get my info?
Originally Posted by Sleyk0
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 15:00
Banned Member
-
07-02-19 14:52 #1585Banned Member

Posts: 88My inbox is blowing up and something aint right.
I have now replied to everyone over and over with the philipino's number. Yet still getting pm's saying they haven't gotten it. Something is wrong with my inbox, and its not transmitting info properly. I can receive email, but I can't send.
Originally Posted by Sleyk0
[View Original Post]
So this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to ask her if ok to post her number. I would like to tell you guys not to go crazy, but some of you bastards will anyway. Just treat her nicely so she can stay around mates.
-
07-01-19 19:02 #1584Senior Member

Posts: 118Which other two girls? That way I can avoid them. She comes up in the people I may know on Facebook, but you can't see her friends on that account. Unless the account your seeing is a different last name.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-19 18:19 #1583Senior Member

Posts: 660Yes, this girl is definitely not underage. I also found a record of her arrest along with her social media accounts. Another thing to keep in mind is that she's friends with at least two other girls who are currently very active on SA. Not saying that they are also trying to pull the same crap but who knows if she might give them ideas.
Originally Posted by Marius116
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-19 15:33 #1582Senior Member

Posts: 1000This is Awesome!
You definitely should have had some fun with her and let her run for about two days offering her way more money! The one thing I love about SA is the block button. She has already been blocked on my account because of this report! Poo.
Originally Posted by Marius116
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-19 15:06 #1581Banned Member

Posts: 88Hopefully Everyone got my reply on the Middle Age Philipino
Hey mates,
I went in my inbox and deleted all my old messages, and sent out fresh replies to everyone about the Middle Age Philipino. Hopefully everyone got my reply. Yeah, I wanted to share her because its super hard to find a chick who will do the deed for alittle moolah, yet still loves to bang. If all else fails, I will post her number, but homegirl may get so many texts, she might change her number, so I don't want to spoil it for everybody. Just send me a pm if you want her number. I will never hold back or not share with you mates!
-
07-01-19 14:11 #1580Senior Member

Posts: 118I had considered doing just that, but the reason why she's doing this is because I've been ghosting her since that last time I saw her. She's been texting me multiple times a week to meet up and she wasn't really that good. I figurwd ignoring her would just piss her off more😆.
Originally Posted by BaldOldGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-19 14:06 #1579Senior Member

Posts: 157Text her "mother" a copy of police blotter with age highlighted and say nice try.
Originally Posted by Marius116
[View Original Post]
Ever notice most hookers, escorts or any kind of play for pays never age or if they do the age backwards.
-
07-01-19 13:33 #1578Senior Member

Posts: 118Right! 😆
I'm pretty sure that it's her just using a burner or a friends phone. I googled her name and low and behold, I found a police blotter from 2017 and she was 18 at the time.
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-19 13:18 #1577Senior Member

Posts: 356You should tell the mother if she wants $90, she can earn it in an hour of work! LOL.
Originally Posted by Marius116
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-19 13:17 #1576Senior Member

Posts: 356Isn't 16 legal age in CT? Either way. Scumbags like that ruin the hobby.
Originally Posted by Marius116
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




