Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 4897
-
07-01-19 16:37 #832Regular Member

Posts: 2Tawny
Just tried to see tawny worst experience every, I was parked outside her house, she told me to wait that she was finishing getting ready, I waited 10 minutes and texted her and said that I was leaving because she was taking for ever (I got sketched out) she texted me back and told not to leave that she was ready and would wait outside her door, I decide to go back and I never see her at her door and once I'm parked there. A cop car goes around the neighborhood and stares at me. I don't know if this was a set up from her, but I left as soon as possible. Be careful guys.
-
07-01-19 15:57 #831Senior Member

Posts: 119She had a nice face
Definitely not an ugly face, had nice lips.
Originally Posted by Strange
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-19 10:57 #830Banned Member

Posts: 566Her face
How was her face? Would you describe her as cute or pretty? I'm always leary of ads with no face pics at all. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MikeHawk007
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-19 23:21 #829Senior Member

Posts: 271Kai
I have seen Kai about 2 or 3 years ago. I don't recall the financial details but I do remember she offered a HJ and TF only with oil. Was highly disappointed when I asked her for more, the upcharge began (I assumed. First mistake. That it was a normal FS session). I declined and had to finish myself off.
Originally Posted by CnjDevilish
[View Original Post]
She did dates in her apartment in Newark. I was familiar with the area. Was a little uneasy going into a private residence but nothing out of the ordinary happened. Not sure if things have changed but I would never repeat due to my expectations and experience.
-
06-30-19 15:42 #828Senior Member

Posts: 119Heads up
Some time ago, I met with this girl at the superlodge. She had a nice body, great small solid tits and a big ol' booty. Probably mid 20's, did have a bit of a belly (not sure if pregnant). The room is a fucking mess piles of clothes and a huge garbage bag. Smelled a bit of smoke. She set up an alarm after she got ready, didn't really care. As we started she did give a great BJ and rode like a champ. But was a bit indifferent.
She did warm up a little but as we said our goodbyes. So. YMMV. As I left I noticed everyone's favorite uncle follow a car out of the place and pull him over. Sooo there are eyes on the place.
https://escortindex.com/ad/delaware/...-5674/1/352373
-
06-30-19 12:15 #827Senior Member

Posts: 2243Thank you for reporting this incident and sharing the food for thought! It is always good to be thinking and planning ahead and that report helps! Also, nice to know Nikki is one of a ripoff crew!
Originally Posted by GlennBobb
[View Original Post]
I have to wonder how the dude was able to bust into the room? Part of "The Rules" is to make sure the safety chain or safety bar is in place when one enters. IF there is no such device I will leave and seek company elsewhere.
That bar does two things for me: 1) IDs LE in a split second. No LE is going to allow them self to be "trapped" in a room like that, and 2) Keeps one from being interrupted as happened in this case.
Thanks again for sharing! Good food for thought!
-
06-30-19 11:04 #826Senior Member

Posts: 235I'm Interested, Too
Bone dry. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Pilsner1
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-19 10:41 #825Senior Member

Posts: 2243Good Advice!
That is some good advice and nice to see someone doing recon and being aware of their surroundings! Didn't a dude report a near rip-off at one of those motels earlier this year? Of the few times I have gotten an "education" in the hobby, a couple of them have been in those places!
Originally Posted by GlennBobb
[View Original Post]
I note that there was so much drug / prostitution activity at the Fairview Motel that the State Attorney General is seeking to have the place declared a nuisance and shutdown.
https://www.delawareonline.com/story...me/3683372002/
Many won't remember that 15-20 years ago the drive up motels on 13/40 were open "markets" with similar problems. Or so I learned from a search years ago. (Drive in the lot, girls were sitting in lawn chairs outside their rooms, dealers roaming the lot) Back then the AG got them declared a public health nuisance with threats to shut then down. The only thing that saved the motels was an agreement to adhere to a "no rent" list. People with known drug / prostitution activity were banned from renting OR the motel would be shutdown. Sure looks like some don't learn from history and said history is due to be repeated.
Thank you for sharing your observations and conclusions! I fully concur!
-
06-30-19 10:28 #824Senior Member

Posts: 118Kai again
Yea. I saw the age changes. A good look at her face tells me that she's closer to 50, which is cool with the body she has. Googling sends me to the alligator, but surprisingly, zero comments on her ads. Prolly going to pass on this one.
Originally Posted by CephlapodLove
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-19 10:23 #823Senior Member

Posts: 2243That woman has been posting all over the DE sites for years. I see now she has found the fountain of youth in DE and is now 36! LOL! Prior posts stated an age of 45, but hey! What is 9 years amongst friends? My guess is that she is older than 45. Also prior posts stated she dates out of her house in Newark. Not a good scene in my opinion, but then again I am overly cautious. What did a googling of the number in that advert tell you about her?
Originally Posted by CnjDevilish
[View Original Post]
Often when a girl is on listcrawler / ecortaliigator there are free "comments" one can see that act as mini reviews. Might be some of those around where she travels?
What do "the rules" have to say about dating traveling girls?
I'm just saying. Be safe!
-
06-30-19 09:57 #822Senior Member

Posts: 118Kai?
Anyone seen Kai? She's in the University of Delaware area and a bit of a mystery. I can't find any reviews on her and not going to pay to read the 1 that's there. Hoping a fellow monger has some intel. Allegedly, she doesn't time her sessions. Bring what you want to spend and she'll discuss upon meeting.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kai-escort-newark-400616
-
06-30-19 09:44 #821Senior Member

Posts: 146Swearing off the 40 notels
Every time I dip down to those Hotels on 40, I see sketcher things. The girls aren't worth it. However I do learn a lot because you can see all the rooms and who comes and goes. Saw a dude collect $ from Jenn and go buy drugs from a dealer a few doors away after I did a date. Didn't even wait till I was out of the lot. Saw dudes selling clearly stolen stuff out of there car to anyone in the lot. Saw a monger go into do a date with? And while he is in there another dudes has his hands on the cars window looking inside. Nothing taken but still. These 3 separate incidents were all at 3 separate hotels. BTW I found out there is a woman who owns all these crap shacks. It explains a lot. Just a reminder to always be aware of your surroundings.
-
06-29-19 02:06 #820Senior Member

Posts: 265Yup
Enough said!
Originally Posted by CephlapodLove
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 14:46 #819Senior Member

Posts: 2243Tawny = Adrian?
SMH. Is this the same girl that was originally up in the Riverview Motel with her ML, Sister in law and everyone dated? If so, that is Adrian.
Originally Posted by Billy85
[View Original Post]
Adrian CAN be a good date when motivated, but have heard more than one tale of her having "interesting encounters", BF's involvement, dudes sitting outside in a car, drama unfolding, smashed car window, etc. I'd date her again, but I am on to her games and when she tries to pull them, I call her bluff and she slinks away. Also thought another LT monger posted about her recent saying "run away"? (though it might have come off as run, run very fast).
But hey, that is just the view from this chair. Fwiw. IF you date her, be up to par on your game, watch yer six and do not let her play games with you. Oh and for G*d's sake wear a fricking condom! This girl get preggers like nobody's business. I'm just saying.
-
06-28-19 01:43 #818Regular Member

Posts: 1I'm interested
I'm interested. It's so dry downstate.
Originally Posted by PPJones
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




