Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5148
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird1111  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provide, looks TGTBT .

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...4/616323074421
    Judging by the wording of the ad that looks to me to be either one of those foreign scammers who is going to ask for your credit card # to "verify" or want you to send cash via some electronic payment service and you'll never hear from her again or it is Uncle LEO. I don't know of any escort charging such low rates. That is streetwalker rates with porn star looks. Something is off there. Be safe brother.

  2. #5147

    Was wondering the same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird1111  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provide, looks TGTBT .

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...4/616323074421
    And then I saw this one. The text is the same. http://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/fe...t/193321067743.

  3. #5146
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilliesFan6  [View Original Post]
    That story is crazy, Fun734. It sounded like a big setup. It makes you want to bring your cpl to the meeting or go to a masseuse, SW or strip club. Is this your 1st experience like this?
    I do have a cpl and I always have a firearm in the car. I typically don't bring it into any appointments. If it was a setup it was not well thought out. Had they simply closed the door I would have walked right up. Thankfully we aren't dealing with rocket scientists here.

  4. #5145

    Jenna looks very fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by ProviderLover  [View Original Post]
    There is a skinny blonde in Toledo by the namenamenof Jenna.

    Ill post a link. Her ad says she's 130, doubtful she's 120. Thin, flat, but perky, amazing ass, blue / grey eyes. She has fun entertaining too.

    Let her know you are coming from Detroit area.

    She hosts at her home. She can be a little ditzy.

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/138259511700
    Thanks a lot for this.

  5. #5144
    Quote Originally Posted by ProviderLover  [View Original Post]
    There is a skinny blonde in Toledo by the namenamenof Jenna.

    Ill post a link. Her ad says she's 130, doubtful she's 120. Thin, flat, but perky, amazing ass, blue / grey eyes. She has fun entertaining too.

    Let her know you are coming from Detroit area.

    She hosts at her home. She can be a little ditzy.

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/138259511700
    Thank you!

  6. #5143

    Anyone seen her?

    Has anyone seen this provide, looks TGTBT .

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...4/616323074421

  7. #5142

    Troy / Shelby area

    Can anyone recommend a provider in this area. Well has run dry. Thanks in advance.

  8. #5141

    Polish Princess

    https://outcall.com.detroit.listcraw...post/34761284/

    Anyone have information on this lovely lady?

  9. #5140

    I concur with what you said.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinisterfiend  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her posting, I haven't been here in a while, saw that about her, saw her twice last year, cip both times.

    Recent blood work last month was rock solid, still, what an eye opener.

    I think I'm done with the hobby, just too close for me.
    Yeah. It seems like most girls much to willing to go bare now.

  10. #5139

    Looking for Erica / Lexi

    She used to work at h8 n as a waitress and dancer. She was advertising on escort Babylon as Lexi. She's 33, a spinner, half Hispanic, and has her clit pierced, she also has roses tatood on her shoulders and a large chest tatoo. I'd like to see her again if she's still around. I tried to upload her picture but it failed, Thanks!

  11. #5138

    Skyler Mills

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveRedheads  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she's still around?
    Last time I talked to her early this year, I was under the impression she was retiring from the biz.

    I always enjoyed my time with her.

    Let us know if she is still active.

  12. #5137

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD420  [View Original Post]
    SinisterFiend, Yeah that's her.
    Is she posting again or something? I thought she was on vacation with her uncle.

  13. #5136

    Eros providers

    Wow. What's up with these women? Are they all TGTBT? Or are they all $400 an hour? What's the scoop?

  14. #5135

    Post #4814, goes by Amber too.

    Quote Originally Posted by DennyInUSA  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/7445446.htm?cat=48

    Has anyone visited her? Could not find any reviews so far, thanks.
    Found my answer on Post #4814, goes by Amber too. Thanks.

  15. #5134

    Sarah Eros

    https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/7445446.htm?cat=48

    Has anyone visited her? Could not find any reviews so far, thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape