Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 414 of 492 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 464 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 7368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1173
    All of these have been reviewed before, don't be lazy. Use the search button.

  2. #1172

    Time to join in

    Longtime monger that has followed this site for a while. Thanks to all the members that have provided quality intel as I travel around NE and other areas. Always nice to be able to find reliable service when needed. I'd like to start extending the same service to other newbies and seniors. I tend to lean towards the older providers so I may not help out everyone.

    I'll start with this one: http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c.../316308716269..

    Saw some earlier reviews on Lynn and she looked like she'd fill the bill for me. Late 40's with a fine body. Private apartment with guinea pigs. Very reasonable rate for a BBBJ with no rushing. Great mouth action, no hands as I like. Been twice with great results. Will keep her number for quick visits when in her area. Has anyone got any further with her? She hints that additional services may be on the menu.

  3. #1171
    First one is Marylyn, she tends to be a dead fish and the third one is Tara I believe she is a SW visited once it was only okay nothing special. Better providers in the area.

  4. #1170

    That's michelle

    She's been in Hartford forever.

    Tons of terrible reports.

    Demons have a firm grip on her reality.

    And will sweetly lure you in with all promises.

    Until the moment you hand her the donation.

    Then she flips 180.

    And eventually lets you completely down.

    I would avoid at all risks.

    Or just do what I do now.

    When I read bad reports.

    I contact them.

    And tell them they have shitty reviews and ask if they are going to give me a shitty time as well.

    Do your research.

    Michelle.

    Hartford boards.

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She posts new pics all the time and looks pretty good in her ads for being 39. I tried to set something up with her the one time she posted in Springfield, but she never got back to me after her shower.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/838574018738
    ===========================================

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

    There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

    Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

    Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

    Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

  5. #1169

  6. #1168

    Any Info?

    Has anyone seen her? She posts new pics all the time and looks pretty good in her ads for being 39. I tried to set something up with her the one time she posted in Springfield, but she never got back to me after her shower.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/838574018738

  7. #1167
    Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    My goto girl Claire / J has been MIA for a few weeks.

    Anyone have any news about her? Is she OK?
    That is her MO. She sticks around for a while; generally prefers to stay at the same motel in West Springfield. Not sure why she leaves the area but it could be almost anything, really.

    Claire / Jocelyn used to be my go-to girl as well but the last time I saw her she looked really, really bad. She was skin and bones--not looking healthy at all. I love that she is affectionate and sensual when we dream but I have to draw the line and protect myself when I perceive risks to my health and well being. This hobby is not for the weak or risk averse but you have to know when to say when and walk away from someone.

  8. #1166
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyreallikes  [View Original Post]
    The facts that she posts a photo with herself in a car with a guy would be a turn off for me.

  9. #1165

    Claire

    My goto girl Claire / J has been MIA for a few weeks.

    Anyone have any news about her? Is she OK?

  10. #1164

    Star

    Has anyone seen star?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/272905568756
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D7807487-0FA9-4449-8E58-B55A9B164D2B.jpeg‎  

  11. #1163

  12. #1162
    Quote Originally Posted by Hookerman99  [View Original Post]
    I was perusing STG and my eye got caught by Saphire of Holyoke, (yes I know, but we each have a type that ust grabs us) just my type and I saw one nice thing someone posted (bigdawg, tyvm) but I was wondering if there was anything more anyone could add, I'm looking for a little more involvement than was mentioned in the post praising her skills and, well, we're all in this together and anyting is better than nothing.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...k/311969569678

    Thanks in Advance.

    H.
    Was Sapphire a good dream? Was interested in meeting her too but she rarely responds, heard a lot of great things about her from other mongers.

  13. #1161

    Deamonds

    She's on my do not see list. Pict is from a way better time. Was reviewed a while back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTc3ODQ0NTUwNTk1MWEwZDg4ZjhlYzMxNzVmOGJhZWM3M2I1YjA.jpg‎  

  14. #1160

    Blackmail

    Dear brothers. Don't use a phone to call or text escorts on any site with a number that can provide your info. Anyone can post a fake ad anywhere and still threaten to expose your activities to friends and family unless you compensate them. Once they get your name, they check out facebook for contacts. Pretty sick.

  15. #1159

    New member, long time monger

    I was perusing STG and my eye got caught by Saphire of Holyoke, (yes I know, but we each have a type that ust grabs us) just my type and I saw one nice thing someone posted (bigdawg, tyvm) but I was wondering if there was anything more anyone could add, I'm looking for a little more involvement than was mentioned in the post praising her skills and, well, we're all in this together and anyting is better than nothing.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...k/311969569678

    Thanks in Advance.

    H.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape