Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,016 to 18,030 of 31840
-
07-01-19 20:30 #13825Banned Member

Posts: 441Emma and Stephanie
Those pretty ladies are in Nashville now.
Originally Posted by Smyrna78
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-19 20:10 #13824Senior Member

Posts: 644Anyone seen this one
Looks TGTBT.
Wow.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7861639092
-
07-01-19 19:04 #13823Senior Member

Posts: 257Murfreesboro
Most guys here in Nashville, like me, don't want, or need, to go to Murfreesboro for companionship. I'd suggest SkiptheGames and put Murfreesboro in the location.
Originally Posted by HawDawg
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-19 17:00 #13822Senior Member

Posts: 644Anyone know this one
Looks TGTBT probably a scam https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/0875727930.
-
07-01-19 15:14 #13821Senior Member

Posts: 337I would request that they be open to MSOG so I could enjoy a go with each one all the way. But I'm cool with doubles.
Originally Posted by Smyrna78
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-19 13:55 #13820Regular Member

Posts: 23Recommendations
Hi everyone! I will be in Nashville mid August and will be looking for outcall in downtown. Please advise on any ladies you would recommend. TIA.
-
07-01-19 10:47 #13819Senior Member

Posts: 307You do realize her number is in the ad right?
Originally Posted by Smyrna78
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-19 10:45 #13818Banned Member

Posts: 441Doubles two hot girls
How much demand for doubles?
I have girls ask me if there are enough guys that want doubles. EMMA and STEPHANIE did doubles a while back. That was fun.
How many guys want two hot ladies?
That session will be unforgettable, both are an earthquake in bed.
https://escortalligator.com.nashvill.../34670419/Emma
https://escortalligator.com.nashvill...0399/Stephanie
-
07-01-19 09:59 #13817Banned Member

Posts: 441Stephanie (nashville)
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...357&cityid=424
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...433/9728334166
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...486&viewfull=1#post4335486.
Review 13737.
Escort section.
She is stephanie cool girl.
She come today together with her friend EMMA.
Estephanie.
I had a great time with this stunning lady she really does go off like a firecracker in bed I will definitely be going back for some more of her sweet juicy pussy Great service, loved the time spent together.
Her BBBJ is OK nothing brag about but her kitty is fucking small and wet. She know how to uses her mouth well.
No sign of drug.
Don't miss out to see the pretty girl.
Etephanie and Emma.
They are offered double sessions.
-
07-01-19 08:10 #13816Regular Member

Posts: 16Still need help
Would someone please share some info on a safe provider in Murfreesboro, thanks.
-
06-30-19 22:35 #13815Senior Member

Posts: 337I'll vouch for her too. Was able to see her a couple of times when she visited Louisville and both in duos. She was a little more limited in options at the time but still a very fun and kinky lady. Her tag team partners were good too.
Originally Posted by Nashville107
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-19 20:53 #13814Senior Member

Posts: 1351Sarah Taylor from Memphis
Had the pleasure to play with Sarah Taylor today. Within five minutes of meeting her I knew my world was about to be rocked. If why'all felt a 9. 1 earthquake in Nashville, that was Sarah and I 😘. Sweet personality, impish grin, and wonderful naughtiness places her on my must visit again list.
-
06-30-19 20:07 #13813Senior Member

Posts: 815Her ad says she has no tattoos but she obviously has at least one on her wrist, or am I seeing things? Even if its really her, I suspect she is older than 35.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-19 17:12 #13812Senior Member

Posts: 793LJ in Rivergate
Does anyone have experience with this beauty.
https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/517-604-8087
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...s/308603073356
-
06-30-19 16:41 #13811Senior Member

Posts: 793AA spinners
For those that were looking for AA spinners a week ago the ad for this little hottie just popped up again. I have not seen her and do not have any information.
4 ft 3 real life Barbie doll have your way with me 😍128536;qv 80 20 years old.
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...a/374849298788











Reply With Quote





