Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 451 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 501 551 951 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 18290
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #11540
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolato  [View Original Post]
    She robbed a guy, then outed his personal info in public blogs, made some threats and got herself booted. That's why she's trying to be sneaky with her new handle so she doesn't get tossed before making some money.
    Yah, she made a stupid decision and it cost her. But, at least she knows me and was able to see her again and I slipped it in her and pound away til I jizzed inside her again for msog.

  2. #11539
    Quote Originally Posted by PSEFuckSlutLuv  [View Original Post]
    Why? Does she not deliver as promised, is she generally crazy, or option 3 - she's a tremendous MILF fucktoy?
    She robbed a guy, then outed his personal info in public blogs, made some threats and got herself booted. That's why she's trying to be sneaky with her new handle so she doesn't get tossed before making some money.

  3. #11538
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolKeith323  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's back as InsatiableSage. Watch yourselves!

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/InsatiableSage
    Why? Does she not deliver as promised, is she generally crazy, or option 3 - she's a tremendous MILF fucktoy?

  4. #11537

    Bigblueeyes aka InsatiableSage

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    BigBlueEyes and Kikikardashian are both same person. Both accts on hx got deleted due to her stupidity not to read the rules and "don't" post personal info.

    Saw her as bigblueeyes and recently before her hx got blasted off hx. Raw action with my jizz inside her msog.

    I'm sure she'll be back with another hx handle.
    Yeah, she's back as InsatiableSage. Watch yourselves!

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/InsatiableSage

  5. #11536

    BiancaLaLive

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelDust666  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this girl?
    She's open about it. Charges 450 for it. No GFE, LFK, DFK, or enthusiasm. Also, she's a one and done. YMMV, maybe it was just me:

  6. #11535

    BiancaLaLive

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelDust666  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this girl?
    Yea she does asks you to cum outside. Upcharge to 450 for it. Totally not worth it though. Boring as fuck, no GFE, dfk, lfk, or enthusiasm. She'll say she's freaky and is going to be crazy but doesn't do shit and expects one pop only. I took one for the team but YMMV.

  7. #11534

    Good job

    Quote Originally Posted by WHM69  [View Original Post]
    I barebacked her earlier this month when she visited Ontario. $300/ hour. Round 1 I pulled out and finished on her tits and neck. Round 2 I finished inside her.

    She didn't offer it, but when I was on top of her camel-sliding her ****, I asked her if I could slip it in and she said yes.
    That is how you do it. 2 k LOLOL. Just to leave off a 1 dollar piece of rubber. I hope all men have more sense than to pay that.

  8. #11533

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroCool1966  [View Original Post]
    I had her a couple years ago in San Berdo, had a great time BBFSCIP, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FIA, FIV a little chatty but had a great time def would repeat 1.5 total for the hour.
    Thanks ZeroCool1966! I'll check her out sometime next week.

  9. #11532
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyde  [View Original Post]
    Looking for BBFS intel on lisa666 torres. Who has seen her and what was the total damage? Love any feedback:

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/lisa666torres
    Saw her a couple years ago when she was first getting started. BB was automatic. Price was a teaser, like 150 hour. But I know her rates are up since then. At least 200 (think she quoted me 250 at one point about a year later? Personally I thought she we more attractive in person and just ok in the sack.

  10. #11531
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEm  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recommendations for agencies / Ladies to visit in Hawaii?
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/Vixxen.Rayne

    Had a great time everything but Greek head game is off the charts $1.5.

    If your into Korean MILF's try Kisons.

  11. #11530

    Lisa666 torres

    Quote Originally Posted by Shyde  [View Original Post]
    Looking for BBFS intel on lisa666 torres. Who has seen her and what was the total damage? Love any feedback:

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/lisa666torres
    I had her a couple years ago in San Berdo, had a great time BBFSCIP, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FIA, FIV a little chatty but had a great time def would repeat 1.5 total for the hour.

  12. #11529

    Lisa666 torres

    Looking for BBFS intel on lisa666 torres. Who has seen her and what was the total damage? Love any feedback:

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/lisa666torres

  13. #11528
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    you snooze you lose.
    After reading this earlier in the day I hung out with a chick for a bit. We talked and shit and somehow I got her top off and then she wanted me sucking on her nipples.

    Pants off.

    Wet pussy.

    Everyone knows the drill.

    The day was getting long and moved tOo fast so I excused myself from her place and headed to a store I was going to before the little head took over. Ring the phone rang and I picked it up thinking it was the lady that I just put away wet.

    Instead it was a chica that I told a few days ago to call me for Friday night. She didn't call and now she apologized while giving me the excuse that she fell to sleep.

    I just told her I was busy truth is my dick was spent. Didn't know what to say so like a stupid I asked her, how's the weather? I didn't know what else to say.

    While we were hanging up I was thinking YSYL.

  14. #11527

    Prohibitive cost

    Quote Originally Posted by Veni1  [View Original Post]
    My take is that she really doesn't want to offer BBFS, but let's face it, everyone has their price. So I look at her pics on HX and I see a reasonably attractive gal but not DDG. She's got droopy tits, a not so firm ass and some various tats. Are you guys sure she asked for 2 K in USD? Maybe it was pesos which might make more sense. LOL!
    That's what you call in the hooker world a "graceful exit" LOL. She's hip and cool and belongs in the BBFS crowd, but it ain't her fault your broke ass can't afford to raw dog her pussy, so there you go. Knowing very few people are rich enough or dumb enough to go for it, she can just have a graceful exit. So yeah you're right, she doesn't want to offer it anymore. And I certainly wouldn't give that kind of money to her now when I received BBFS for a small fraction of that, and will just be content watching our video when my bare dick was covered in her white foamy pussy juice as I pulled out and finished on her butt cheeks.

  15. #11526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 415

    Alyssa Sweet and BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by AsstroGlide  [View Original Post]
    I must have juuuuust missed the boat on her, since when I inquired, she was offering but wanted 2 k, so I passed. I wish I could have sampled too!
    My take is that she really doesn't want to offer BBFS, but let's face it, everyone has their price. So I look at her pics on HX and I see a reasonably attractive gal but not DDG. She's got droopy tits, a not so firm ass and some various tats. Are you guys sure she asked for 2 K in USD? Maybe it was pesos which might make more sense. LOL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape