Thread: Massage Parlor Reports (Formerly Pine)
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 3858
-
06-08-19 13:50 #2808Senior Member

Posts: 225Maria at 109
Saw Maria at 109. Lots of laughs and friendly. Teasing, but no actual touching allowed. DIY while she strokes your thigh. Was nice to see her, but won't repeat. She mentioned that she's "faithful", so guessing not even L1 will ever happen. The other girl, Lisa or Sarah (was there and looked much better than the pics, but I've read here there was no luck with her.
-
06-02-19 23:06 #2807Senior Member

Posts: 120Nope different Tina that was in LV, she was older but good mileage if you new her. Nitros right tho, usually when they're gone, they're gone.
-
06-02-19 11:08 #2806Banned Member

Posts: 1583Tina from S Massage.
I have no idea if it's the same Tina. Don't they all use that name from time to time? LOL! The only way to keep track of these girls has to get their WeChat or at least the phone number. When they're gone they're gone. Chances are good you'll never see them again.
Originally Posted by Dgordon630
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 17:19 #2805Senior Member

Posts: 63Same Tina
Same Tina who was at place in Lville in an office park behind the auto dealership? And prior to that down in Wheeling in office building? If so, any idea where she is now?
Originally Posted by NitroPimp
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 07:40 #2804Banned Member

Posts: 1583The Spa
No paper shorts. It wasn't bad. Been back a couple of times because I was in the area. A very good massage. If you're looking for an HE, they're very cautious. After the Clean Sweep in Mundelein just a few months ago they want to keep their license.
Originally Posted by TylerFlips02
[View Original Post]
I go back every now and then when I'm killing time. No expectations, that way I can enjoy my massage. And they're not clockwatchers unless they get another customer while you're on the table. But you'll still get your 60 minutes.
S Massage WAS awesome other than the karate studio next door. That was loud. I like Tina, and I'm sure she's not the one who tossed the place to get closed. Never had time to meet the other girls there. I remember I walked in and it must have been the other girls rotation. Must have been 55 years old and dress like Cyndi Lauper without the crazy hair.
-
05-30-19 17:18 #2803Regular Member

Posts: 3The Spa of Mundelein
Is this the place your talking about. Last time I tried it out they had me wear the paper shorts and no HE. Any one have better luck, I miss the old place on Butterfield.
Originally Posted by NitroPimp
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 00:19 #2802Banned Member

Posts: 1583Dom Corazon.
You sent me a P<. I responded but your mailbox is full.
-
05-12-19 15:37 #2801Banned Member

Posts: 1583Correction
Correction 60/20.
Originally Posted by NitroPimp
[View Original Post]
Another correction, I meant to say I miss S Spa and I really miss Tina at S Spa.
-
05-11-19 19:00 #2800Banned Member

Posts: 1583Mundelein Adventure.
After my favorite Mundelein Spa S Spa closed, I had to do some business in town. Stopped at the place on Route 45. Nice place nice to court. After my trip to Wellness, when the bait-and-switch worked against me, I Had the reverse bait and switch in my favor.
I was met at the door by a 55 plus spandex chubster, I thought I was going to leave. "Another girl will be here" Cici is not too old, kind of cute and dresses conservative. Maybe 40 something? Slim no baby pouch either. SS offered only after persistent requests for a finish. 60/40 .
I would repeat to build trust and hope for a brighter future!
-
05-10-19 23:09 #2799Banned Member

Posts: 1583Wellness.
Stopped in, met Selena, took me to a room. Lay down my stomach for what seems like 10 minutes. Got bait and switch. A much bigger and older woman, Cici.
Decent massage. Flipped me early, enjoy the front massage also. Tried to short me 10, I got that rectified. 70 slash 50.
Selena looks good normally but looked awfully tired, bags under her eyes. Still, I've heard good things about her. If I go back I will call and schedule her.
-
04-29-19 20:43 #2798Senior Member

Posts: 384Melissa 109
I booked a half hour with Melissa today. I thought I would leave happy judging by the yoga pants and tight top. Unfortunately I was double booked as the door bell rang twice and she stopped for a 5 minute coversation with another female on her phone. I turned over about twenty minutes in and removed the little towel she had covering. A full mast should have clued her in but no happiness was found. 45/10. Not repeating.
Originally Posted by Cabbie2
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 10:34 #2797Senior Member

Posts: 196Melissa 109
LOTS of personal problems.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-19 23:40 #2796Senior Member

Posts: 819[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-28-19 17:37 #2795Senior Member

Posts: 196Parlor.
What is the best parlor in the area that offers HE?
-
04-25-19 11:57 #2794Senior Member

Posts: 1573109 (+1)
I've seen her a few times and, although I always left happy, I noticed that she could be moody, less talkative and friendly. One time I even inquired if she was Ok. YMMV.
Originally Posted by EdCarbone
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





