Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,771 to 25,785 of 30812
-
06-29-19 18:38 #5042Regular Member

Posts: 28Horny single mom
OMG. This chicks pics are smoking hot! Too good to be true? You know what they say!
Any feedback on this gal? Are these pics real?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/146423906409
-
06-29-19 17:30 #5041Regular Member

Posts: 28Horny single blonde mom?
Holy hell this gals pics are hot! Too good to be true? You know what they say!!
Any feedback on this one?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/146423906409
-
06-29-19 16:37 #5040Senior Member

Posts: 141Mistress. Berry
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/134887
Saw Mistress Berry recently and it was fine. $$ for the hour, massage then on to BBBJ and CFS. Pleasant, on time and sane. Can't go wrong. I haven't been with an AA woman for some time so that added an extra thrill. I might repeat, one never knows.
-
06-29-19 12:31 #5039Senior Member

Posts: 29Oh yes
Yes she is very real. Skylar is the best I've had in a long while. I also saw the infamous jen from the bookstore but she is a bit gone down hill.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 09:47 #5038Senior Member

Posts: 218Candi. TS
She (he) has 3 numbers out there and ads with this "5. 1 - 6. 99", thick, cut" and no mention of vaginal on the ads. Got to be a dude. Too bad as a curly ginger would have been nice.
Originally Posted by ChaphillMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 09:29 #5037Senior Member

Posts: 301So, you're saying she is real?
Originally Posted by MadDog88
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 09:28 #5036Senior Member

Posts: 301Probably the work of male adolescent thugs trying to scam.
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 09:04 #5035Senior Member

Posts: 475I know the scene is weak but.
I have a fire sale going on PM for details. Those that know me have my number.
Everything half off.
-
06-29-19 08:23 #5034Regular Member

Posts: 28AJ or XXAJ
Thanks. Sounds like my money is better spent elsewhere.
Originally Posted by MFranks
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 01:30 #5033Senior Member

Posts: 29Skylar and Melanie
I saw Skylar last week at the old knights in if anyone wants the info. I tried calling her number again but got someone else. If anyone seen her lately PM and let me know her new number. She gives an amazing show and BBBJ CIM. Finished with FS and she definitely enjoys it not like some others. Definite wifey material. A few demons but not too bad.
-
06-28-19 23:36 #5032Senior Member

Posts: 263Same thing happened to me
But the follow on text included a picture of Latin gent with his shirt raised exposing a handgun in his waistband. I didn't notice the text until about a week later. LOL.
Originally Posted by Tooter
[View Original Post]
The ad I responded to was one of those providers that post in Spanish. Now, I ignore those ads.
-
06-28-19 21:32 #5031Senior Member

Posts: 88Aj
Thats AJ. She has been around for a few months now. Typically moves around every few weeks. Ultra skinny and the photos are real. Her skills are pretty good but to be honest, there have been few lately that compared to Ivy (RIP).
Originally Posted by SolGiver
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 20:40 #5030Senior Member

Posts: 121Latina Scam
So, I texted this Latina asking for her rates. She responded (rather high) do I left it alone. Hours later I got a text from her indicating that "her boss" has made me his "number one target" for making her lose valuable time, blah blah blah. Her boss is going to involve my family & company unless yada yada yada.
Then I get a text from another number which I promptly ignored.
Still, that's some crazy sh! T right there.
Clearly a scam. She pulled her ad from STG.
Her # ends in 3079, but she'll probably change it soon.
Tooter.
-
06-28-19 20:25 #5029Senior Member

Posts: 1633 some.
What was the damage for both.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 19:51 #5028Senior Member

Posts: 827Threesome with Rain and Tylor
Went to see Rain today and she offered threesome with her friend Tylor. Awesome time. I wish I could have record it.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...u/599018969223
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...k/630283224716










Reply With Quote





