Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,786 to 25,800 of 30808
-
06-29-19 01:30 #5023Senior Member

Posts: 29Skylar and Melanie
I saw Skylar last week at the old knights in if anyone wants the info. I tried calling her number again but got someone else. If anyone seen her lately PM and let me know her new number. She gives an amazing show and BBBJ CIM. Finished with FS and she definitely enjoys it not like some others. Definite wifey material. A few demons but not too bad.
-
06-28-19 23:36 #5022Senior Member

Posts: 263Same thing happened to me
But the follow on text included a picture of Latin gent with his shirt raised exposing a handgun in his waistband. I didn't notice the text until about a week later. LOL.
Originally Posted by Tooter
[View Original Post]
The ad I responded to was one of those providers that post in Spanish. Now, I ignore those ads.
-
06-28-19 21:32 #5021Senior Member

Posts: 88Aj
Thats AJ. She has been around for a few months now. Typically moves around every few weeks. Ultra skinny and the photos are real. Her skills are pretty good but to be honest, there have been few lately that compared to Ivy (RIP).
Originally Posted by SolGiver
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 20:40 #5020Senior Member

Posts: 121Latina Scam
So, I texted this Latina asking for her rates. She responded (rather high) do I left it alone. Hours later I got a text from her indicating that "her boss" has made me his "number one target" for making her lose valuable time, blah blah blah. Her boss is going to involve my family & company unless yada yada yada.
Then I get a text from another number which I promptly ignored.
Still, that's some crazy sh! T right there.
Clearly a scam. She pulled her ad from STG.
Her # ends in 3079, but she'll probably change it soon.
Tooter.
-
06-28-19 20:25 #5019Senior Member

Posts: 1633 some.
What was the damage for both.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 19:51 #5018Senior Member

Posts: 827Threesome with Rain and Tylor
Went to see Rain today and she offered threesome with her friend Tylor. Awesome time. I wish I could have record it.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...u/599018969223
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...k/630283224716
-
06-28-19 19:48 #5017Senior Member

Posts: 458Mouth
Search for xxaj.
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
Many reviews on here.
-
06-28-19 18:24 #5016Senior Member

Posts: 513Search
AJ consensus seems to be. AVOID!
Originally Posted by SolGiver
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 18:10 #5015Senior Member

Posts: 301I'm surprised that you actually found a real advertiser, as most that I see look to be fake.
Originally Posted by ChaphillMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 18:10 #5014Senior Member

Posts: 283XxAJ
Her name is XxAJ, she's been reviewed here plenty. Also been mentioned in the BBBJ list in th Raleigh section, search for her name.
Originally Posted by SolGiver
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 17:33 #5013Senior Member

Posts: 379Disappointment
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/sexy-gi...73503-22887833
Fake pics. Easy setup in the RTP. Answered door and looked heavier but ok. Ass was attractive. Perhaps too horny. Like grocery shopping when you are hungry. I bought what I did not need and it was not fun. She talked a lot CBJ to forgettable mosh and dog. Save your money. She had several phones going so no way to eleimate the disappointment completely. She had a big neck tattoo and works out of Greensboro. I will avoid 80-100 rates.
-
06-28-19 16:40 #5012Senior Member

Posts: 331Did you try the secondary number? The primary number is not working at the moment.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 14:16 #5011Regular Member

Posts: 28Best mouth in Raleigh?
Any info on this girl? Can't seem to locate anything in my searches.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/267048968180
-
06-28-19 13:49 #5010Senior Member

Posts: 57BKS Number
They sent out a mailing Wednesday saying their primary number was down and to use their secondary. I'd list it here but they are militant about not sharing their numbers. I'd imagine you can get it from a site admin.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 11:51 #5009Senior Member

Posts: 1712So reached out to BKS yesterday via the text and radio silence.
Originally Posted by PubGfe
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





