Thread: Skinny / petite
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 259
-
07-03-19 20:58 #49Senior Member

Posts: 304Low dose aspirin: new recommendation
Low dose aspirin: new recommendation.
Better make sure your doctor is keeping up. Latest: unless you have a known problem, risk of using may outweigh benefits. Stomach bleeding is one downside.
Originally Posted by LittleFeat
[View Original Post]
https://www.heart.org/en/news/2019/0...delines-advise
-
07-03-19 15:36 #48Senior Member

Posts: 83Superman
HAHAH fuck that had me laughing hard.
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 14:33 #47Senior Member

Posts: 5603I would say my ATF qualifies for this thread. Catch her on tinder if you can. It's the only place she posts. 5'4" - 105 lbs
-
07-03-19 10:02 #46Regular Member

Posts: 347Littleb727--skinny petite gem in the IE outskirts
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/littleb727
The problem with BBFS is that when you decide to go down that road, it becomes a slippery slope. Meaning, the pleasure is so amazing that once you get used to it, it becomes hard to revert back to CFS. I mitigated this sensitization by choosing really hot chicks who includes BBBJ and if possible, CIM. So even if no raw action is available, I am supremely confident I can finish inside the bag while pumping her pussy, or even better, yank the rubber off and let her mouth serve as a wet, warm receptacle. Little bitty is such a girl. She has gone through several handles, and this current one is the latest iteration. Really cute face, skinny, petite, and 100% GFE in the outskirt areas of Temecula and Murrieta. Mixed Hispanic and white, very pale smooth skin free of large tats, small firm bubble butt, thin legs, young, and amazing body barely over 100 lbs with perky breasts topped by tasty puffy nipples. I have seen her twice for an hour each and she only charges double digits for upgrade to pics and vids. She is a relative bargain. She is not a trophy fuck, because she actually gets into the session if she is attracted to you and will reward you with great service. BBFS has not been available, at least not for me, and I'm pretty cute myself so good luck with that LOL.
BBBJ, DFK, DATY, CFS, then finish with CIM has been the session norm with little bitty. Her body feels so good to me. Her abs are amazing, and I just love fondling her entire tiny body. You don't feel any bones even though she is so thin. She loved receiving DATY as much as I love giving it to her sweet pussy that smells like strawberries, and has no problems cumming this way. She would twist and shake, squeeze both my hands to the point of breaking my fingers, and torque her skinny legs against my neck and I feared at one point she would turn me into a Christopher Reeve during climax. She gets really into it with multiple CFS positions, and I have finished in mish, doggie, and CIM after leaving her tight pussy to fill her tiny mouth with my special white sauce. Her rates are actually lower for her age group, cute face, and body size, mainly because she restricts herself to the dirt region instead of Irvine or LAX. She has not been active for a couple of months, but her HX profile is still alive. Highly recommended and you won't be disappointed by her looks or service when she puts up an ad again.
I have two 50 minute videos from our sessions, and here are a few screen shots and also a couple of her profile pics.
-
07-01-19 19:33 #45Senior Member

Posts: 515She's my pep's I may just have go visit her and give her my big democratic load. Heck I'll make her wear my T shirt "I hate Hundered".
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-19 10:39 #44Regular Member

Posts: 347MinetteMew will not fuck crybaby Republicans
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MinetteMew
This girl has a great skinny-petite body, another sub-100 Hx cutie, but will only fuck the Bernie Sanders crowd LOL.
"What Makes Me Laugh: Trump supporters: yeah that's right I said it, I don't want to see any of you so don't PM me if you're a mewling wank".
If you read her posts on Hx, you will realize she is very intelligent and college edumacated. There is nothing worse than a brainy hooker though. I like them dumb af. But that body is amazing and I may have to vote for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez aka "cow farts will kill us all" just so I can enjoy Marzia's skinny-petite sweetness. Imma go BillyClinton crazy on that hot ass.
-
06-30-19 13:27 #43Regular Member

Posts: 347Juliasosweet--my skinny petite ATF from HX
I have seen Julia 8 times from the time she created her account to multiple different handle changes and finally her exit from Humaniplex. I guess that qualifies her as my skinny petite ATF. She always hosted incall in OC hotels, and seen her many times at this crappy apartment on Crescent Ave in Anaheim where I have seen other skinny-petite Hx girls like BabyBambi, etc. Something about Julia that I found really attractive and I could not help but keep repeating. Every session was recorded, and she loved sucking my dick and looking directly at the camera. I pretty much ran out of ideas on camera positions and angles with her LOL. Plenty of close up during BBBJ, DATO, and DATY. I have recorded her just laying in bed naked and would pan my cameras from head to toes, and she would spread her pussy and her ass for me, footage of my tongue and fingers going in and out, licking and kissing every square inch of her body, close up of her face grimacing and contorting during DATY, and every sexual position has been captured. I could probably create a PornHub Julia Channel just on her session videos alone ha ha ha. Tons of footage of us just talking and surfing online and going through her Hx profile and network.
We started out GFE but eventually towards the end I finally was allowed to enter her bare. She knows how much I love DATY and she made sure she was always freshly showered, and we both had a great time because she is not named Juliasosweet for nothing. Her pussy is addicting. She weighs about 105 lbs, flat abs, thin legs, perky breasts with huge areolas, and has the cutest face. I loved fucking with her glasses on. She looked like a hot nerd with the longest eyelashes on a girl. She was not comfortable with kissing, so light pecks and LFK only. I always respect the girl's boundary. She let me CIM but would spit it out ASAP. I never came inside her and always pulled out. I would call her and ask her what kind of food she wanted before coming over.
So here are a few screen shots of my multiple videos on our sessions, probably close to 7 hours of footage total, and a few of her profile pics. I miss her and hope she is okay and wish her all the best in the world.
-
06-30-19 10:11 #42Regular Member

Posts: 347Juliasosweet--my skinny petite ATF from HX
I have seen Julia 8 times from the time she created her account to multiple different handle changes and finally her exit from Humaniplex. I guess that qualifies her as my skinny petite ATF. She always hosted incall in OC hotels, and seen her many times at this crappy apartment on Crescent Ave in Anaheim where I have seen other skinny-petite Hx girls like BabyBambi, etc. Something about Julia that I found really attractive and I could not help but keep repeating. Every session was recorded, and she loved sucking my dick and looking directly at the camera. I pretty much ran out of ideas on camera positions and angles with her LOL. Plenty of close up during BBBJ, DATO, and DATY. I have recorded her just laying in bed naked and would pan my cameras from head to toes, and she would spread her pussy and her ass for me, footage of my tongue and fingers going in and out, licking and kissing every square inch of her body, close up of her face grimacing and contorting during DATY, and every sexual position has been captured. I could probably create a PornHub Julia Channel just on her session videos alone ha ha ha. Tons of footage of us just talking and surfing online and going through her Hx profile and network.
We started out GFE but eventually towards the end I finally was allowed to enter her bare. She knows how much I love DATY and she made sure she was always freshly showered, and we both had a great time because she is not named Juliasosweet for nothing. Her pussy is addicting. She weighs about 105 lbs, flat abs, thin legs, perky breasts with huge areolas, and has the cutest face. I loved fucking with her glasses on. She looked like a hot nerd with the longest eyelashes on a girl. She was not comfortable with kissing, so light pecks and LFK only. I always respect the girl's boundary. She let me CIM but would spit it out ASAP. I never came inside her and always pulled out. I would call her and ask her what kind of food she wanted before coming over.
So here are a few screen shots of my multiple videos on our sessions, probably close to 7 hours of footage total, and a few of her profile pics. I miss her and hope she is okay and wish her all the best in the world.
-
06-29-19 16:14 #41Senior Member

Posts: 1834Low dose aspirin is usually proscribed for cardiovascular health, in particular for stroke prevention. Not sure if that's the case here though.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 15:47 #40Senior Member

Posts: 113Aspirin
81 mg aspirin x 4 every day. Chewable. It's a blood thinner. Helps prevent stroke and heart attack. Wise move. Doc has me on it.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 14:25 #39Regular Member

Posts: 347Baby aspirin
The benefits of one baby aspirin daily has been documented in numerous peer reviewed, double blind, cohort studies. The anticoagulation properties help prevent heart attacks and cancer. When your blood is on the thinner side, the platelets don't clump, thus increasing your circulation, not just to your dick, but to the biggest sex organ of all, your brain. So not only is the widow maker artery of your heart less susceptible to an infarction, the flow to your peripheral extremities including your 3rd leg gets better too.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 14:15 #38Senior Member

Posts: 1042I think we might be on similar dietary regimen.
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]
Daily morning workout.
Take protein shake.
Take Fish Oil and Multivatmins.
God know you better be in top shape to fuck these hot young things.
What's the Aspirin for?
-
06-29-19 10:59 #37Regular Member

Posts: 347SincereAri--rail thin skinny petite chocolate sweetness
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Xo.sincereAri
Do you like thin black women? I find super skinny AA chicks sooooo fucking irresistible. SincereAri is such a chick. She is one of the skinniest chicks I have ever had. We are talking sub-100 pounds. Not one ounce of fat on this cutie. You can see and count her ribs. So fucking hot. Booked her in the IE recently before she headed back to SD for 1 hour GFE incall with upcharge for pics / vids. Her menu mentioned nothing about BBFS or PSE services, but as always, the cook can add more ingredients to the menu when you are seated at your table waiting for the scrumptious meal to come. She opened the door and was greeted by the whitest of smiles on the tiniest of girls. OMG I could feel my cock throbbing knowing I am going to enjoy this super skinny chick. I was saddened a little bit on her hideous tats. Why oh why? The dumbfuck tat artist who do this to these girls with his Hepatitis infested gun should be pushed in front of an Amtrak train. Anyway, enough with the Op-Ed.
Amazing BBBJ, DFK, and when I did DATY, OMG her pussy tasted and smelled like peaches. Her tongue is so thick and was filling my mouth when it was swirling inside it. I bent her over on the edge of the bed and I almost wept at the sight of this huge thigh gap. Probably a 4 inch gap I'm serious. Shit how often do you see that in today's obese world? Amazing legs and the skinniest thighs leading up to the cutest bubble butt. Her thighs are the same diameter as her calves LOL. So if you like big butts and you can't deny, look elsewhere because I could squeeze both her ass cheeks with one hand. But I love tiny bubble butts so I just plunged my tongue in her bunghole for DATO and went to town. I was rock hard and she laid down. Spread her legs, and asked if I had a condom. I shook my head, holding this massive hard-on, and when she nodded her head, I thought I was going to pass out. OMG I plunged deep inside her. I could not believe I was barebacking this chick. I kissed her and knew I wouldn't last and whispered I had a vasectomy and I have copies of my clean test results with me so not too worry. I exploded deep inside her. We both cleaned up, started talking and my hand never left her body, just enjoying that thin sweetness, and it didn't take long to get hard again. On to K-9, then mish, and finally I asked if I could finish in her mouth. She started sucking so hard and I finished CIM, and said please don't stop. She just kept on gently sucking me, then finally let let my cum drip out of her mouth into my dick as she slowly came to a stop, this long string of semen dangling from my cock to her mouth. OMG what a session! I just love her smile, and it will bright up any room, sadly not the crappy no-tell motel room we were in so the image quality of my footage is less than ideal.
Anyway, here are some screen shots from my 50 minute vid and a couple of her Hx profile pics.
-
06-29-19 00:47 #36Regular Member

Posts: 347Drive by escorting LOL
I am very happy I contributed to Legend's Louis Vuitton Scholarship Fund ha ha ha. She was hot though and even though I never got to taste it, her pussy smelled nice.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 00:34 #35Senior Member

Posts: 605Some dude picks her number
I called that phone number, some dude picks the phone LOL. I think it's a prepaid phone, in America they recycle the number, after you disconnect, some other person will have the same number. I think she wanted a Louis Vuitton bag or needed to pay someone quick. Bet she's gone now.
Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





