Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,026 to 23,040 of 28256
-
06-29-19 16:07 #5231Senior Member

Posts: 120Quoted Me
She just quoted me a buck fifty for a QV. But she was bombed out of her mind and I could barely understand her so I might have misunderstood.
Originally Posted by Brasky
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 14:25 #5230Regular Member

Posts: 9Holly
She's on vacgtion at her uncles for the next 8 weekends for the usual charge.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 14:13 #5229Banned Member

Posts: 5343She told me $120 for hhr.
Originally Posted by Brasky
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 13:12 #5228Senior Member

Posts: 123Comments?
Any info.
https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl...post/34742266/
Regards.
-
06-29-19 13:06 #5227Senior Member

Posts: 2419Holly
This the only one that shows up. 2019-17807 Bill Ho.
Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 12:50 #5226Senior Member

Posts: 2354The 85 arrests took place over a 5 month period. One single "trafficking" charge. Fake News! Perfect example.
Originally Posted by Drd2005
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 12:21 #5225Senior Member

Posts: 542Holly
On vacation this morning.
-
06-29-19 11:52 #5224Senior Member

Posts: 934Bella Italian
Riley. Nice find! How much was he damage? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Riley4511
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 10:07 #5223Senior Member

Posts: 39Intel
Looking for some inside information as I am not from the area but will be in on business and looking to unwind. Any info will help.
-
06-29-19 10:04 #5222Regular Member

Posts: 885 people arrested
That report of 85 people arrested started in January. And said the investigation will go another 6 months.
Originally Posted by Drd2005
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 09:54 #5221Regular Member

Posts: 885 people arrested
When reading the article is said 85 people arrested since January. So it's been an ongoing thing.
Originally Posted by Drd2005
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 09:24 #5220Senior Member

Posts: 113Holly
Saw her last night. Same amazing oral skills.
Originally Posted by Drd2005
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 04:46 #5219Senior Member

Posts: 32I gave Lo a call for the first time and she seemed pretty annoyed that I even called her. It was such a bad experience that I just said no thank you. I don't know if she was having a bad night, but their is no reason to be rude.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 01:50 #5218Banned Member

Posts: 64Holly
What weird Bill is they had a major bust on Monday with 85 people and when you look there is holly picture and what is weird I didn't see the arrest on the dui, I saw the arrest in May, kind of strange how that is.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 00:40 #5217Senior Member

Posts: 494Paris
Sure. Let us know about Paris from Austin too!
Originally Posted by STJames7
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





