Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #2827

    Pink Treat

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverineman  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Pink Treat. I am supposed to meet her this afternoon.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6a5d3...8-d82d59a19e96
    Did you end up meeting her? If so, how did it go?

  2. #2826

    Re: What a deal LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    This is from a convo this morning.

    Me: Good morning.

    Her: I just want a sugar daddy.

    Me: That's why you're on a sugar daddy site.

    What would be your ideal situation?

    Her: we text andtalk daily support each other be loyal I can't hang right now because I'm always busy with work and college.

    Me: But never meet in person or get physical?

    Her: yeah I'm not going to charge alot just 20 dollars a day.
    I think I texted with her too. Basically the same convo.

    My last reply was "good luck with that! LOL".

  3. #2825

    Re: marylandgirl123

    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    (snip)

    4) marylandgirl123 (https://www.seeking.com/member/2e006...7-3710d6000736)
    18 y.o. HS senior, about to graduate. Gave me her Kik info early on. She also said that she was DTF, but she refuses to do it in a hotel room or in a car. She wants to come to my place, which is a definite no for me. There's something strange about her -- on Sunday, we had set up for a meet today (Tuesday), but then yesterday (Monday), while we were chatting, she asked when we're going to meet (she forgot already). (BTW, I canceled the meet.) She also would say things that didn't make sense to me. She said that she's not a user, but I wonder.

    (snip)
    Update: I was able to see her twice. The girl's name is Rachel. Not a 2001 baby, but really close. (She was born on 2000-12-26, and yes, I was able to verify.).

    First time, as a compromise, we met at an AirBnB, and I gave her 275. Second time, at first, Rachel stood me up, after I booked the AirBnB. That AirBnB was non-refundable. :/ She felt bad that I couldn't get a refund, so she agreed to a cardate and she agreed to a smaller allowance, for the next meeting. We finally met a 2nd time at a parking lot.

    At least I had a good time when I saw her: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS. Rachel is a bit overweight, but she had D-cups and she seemed to be into it. The bad? She's really difficult to get a hold of. I can only contact her via Kik, and she won't give me her number. Also, despite what her profile on SA says, I'm pretty sure she has a BF. Rachel seems to travel to the beach a lot, which made it difficult to schedule meetups.

  4. #2824

    Textnow

    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    What is your guys' texting app of choice? I've been lazy / lucky with my last few girls and I really need to start protecting my privacy more.
    I use Textnow. It's free and gives unlimited texting and calls. Been using it for 3 years and no problems.

  5. #2823

    Texting App

    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    What is your guys' texting app of choice? I've been lazy / lucky with my last few girls and I really need to start protecting my privacy more.
    I use google voice. Free and can call / text with a separate number.

  6. #2822

    How did it go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverineman  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Pink Treat. I am supposed to meet her this afternoon.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6a5d3...8-d82d59a19e96
    Would love to hear she is legit. I'm new to the area and like her look.

  7. #2821
    Quote Originally Posted by SuckeredByaSB  [View Original Post]
    Warning to you guys: Yeah I was dumb, but I'm no complete novice here, and this SB scammed me out of four bills plus. Be warned. And if anyone has good contact info, please send me a PM.
    Can you explain how the scam worked?

  8. #2820

    Pink Treat

    Any info on Pink Treat. I am supposed to meet her this afternoon.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6a5d3...8-d82d59a19e96

  9. #2819
    Can you send a picture? I can not log into the sugar site. BAnned for now. But I also had someone rip me off.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuckeredbyaSB  [View Original Post]
    Warning to you guys: Yeah I was dumb, but I'm no complete novice here, and this SB scammed me out of four bills plus. Be warned. And if anyone has good contact info, please send me a PM.

  10. #2818

    NerdyCoolChic

    Warning to you guys: Yeah I was dumb, but I'm no complete novice here, and this SB scammed me out of four bills plus. Be warned. And if anyone has good contact info, please send me a PM.

  11. #2817
    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    What is your guys' texting app of choice? I've been lazy / lucky with my last few girls and I really need to start protecting my privacy more.
    I was using textme app which is discrete. Another one is textfree.

  12. #2816
    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    What is your guys' texting app of choice? I've been lazy / lucky with my last few girls and I really need to start protecting my privacy more.
    I like CoverMe. Every six months or so I spend $30 to refill my texts / minutes. It's charged through the google store. It doesn't appear as an app on your phone, you need to type a code to make it appear. When you get a text or call you can set it to display any message to let you know ("Weather Alert" or "Amazon Notice" or anything you want.) Discreet and solid.

  13. #2815

    Texting

    What is your guys' texting app of choice? I've been lazy / lucky with my last few girls and I really need to start protecting my privacy more.

  14. #2814

    Any FeedBack on BlueEyedBabe

    Any intel on her will be greatly appreciated!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1c501...8-584a46fe6c5d

  15. #2813

    Emily

    Anyone have any experience with this one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7246d...2-c34fe29fcdd3

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape