Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39776

    Red Head in Jessup

    I've seen a red head hanging around Woody's liquor and near Guilford road, standing in front of the Royal farms. She always has the same red shirt and light brown pance on whenever o see her.

    She seems a bit off though, and I'm not sure if she's dating or not. I just see her standing around smiling and waving sometimes in front of the Royal Farms. She ain't bad looking but, I wonder how clean she would be of she's wearing the same clothes all the time.

    I'm only around that area during the day at certain times so I don't know if she's around at night. Does anyone have info on her?

  2. #39775

    Ashley in Dundalk

    I was just passing through Dundalk and not even planning to pick up anyone but I spotted a petite young girl with diety blonde hair on Dundalk Avenue and had to make the scoop. Turns out it was my old friend Ashley who I had not seen for a while. I enjoy taking that snug box from behind.

  3. #39774

    Kay

    I cruised the Wilkens area recently. At first nothing but sweat drenched SWs with some mileage on them who looked awful. I was about to give up the search when I suddenly see a young, white, thin girl who caught my attention and I made the scoop. She said that her name was Kay and that she was from North Carolina, 21 years old. Smooth skin, very friendly. Good time. Must have been time to make the donuts because I had to fill up that one like a donuts. I thought that someone reported on her already but I couldn't find the post when I just searched. Treat her good. I highly recommend her.

  4. #39773

    Unicorn Alert; Redhead Nichole

    I saw redhead Nichole today. Ran into her off McHenry. Damn she is getting thin again. At least I saw her legs today, which isn't always visible. Went to the normal spot on Furrow. Dug that thang out. She actually seemed to enjoy it alot. Standard tuition.

    Phyuck!

  5. #39772

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit88  [View Original Post]
    So I made a drive through Wilkens today around 5 pm, and this time (unlike my last trip here which I posted a few days ago) I actually found some decent looking SWs.

    I ended up picking up this brunette off of Wilkens, near that roundabout on S Mount st. She said her name was Angel. I was happy to see that she was sober and was able to hold a pleasant conversion. She lead me to a spot that was 3 mins away from where I picked her up, and had a quick car date. I was overall pleased with her skills and she seemed more or less stable. She also had a phone, so I got her number and we exchanged txt.

    This is her pic taken earlier today.
    She looks like little Stefanie with the limp that used to work fairhaven.

  6. #39771
    Do you do any new content big homie? You are a legend.

  7. #39770

  8. #39769

    Nikki

    I saw Italian Nikki walking down Ashton today. She was the lady in black. She smiled at me but, I kept on going. It was nice to see her again after all the rumors about her.

  9. #39768
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    2 gurls 2 tracks

    The first track was the sa off patapsco. A blond named nikki with a sizable rack. Got throat for a jack. The second was a brunnete spinner named sandy off the brooklun track on 4th street. Doggy from her for 2 jacks.

  10. #39767

    Angel off of Wilkens and Ramsay

    So I made a drive through Wilkens today around 5 pm, and this time (unlike my last trip here which I posted a few days ago) I actually found some decent looking SWs.

    I ended up picking up this brunette off of Wilkens, near that roundabout on S Mount st. She said her name was Angel. I was happy to see that she was sober and was able to hold a pleasant conversion. She lead me to a spot that was 3 mins away from where I picked her up, and had a quick car date. I was overall pleased with her skills and she seemed more or less stable. She also had a phone, so I got her number and we exchanged txt.

    This is her pic taken earlier today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 78adsfdf123232D37FE-2752DDE8CEFD0C.jpg‎  

  11. #39766

    Kiara

    Saw her out today looking horrible.

  12. #39765
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Annas a little toothy, but nice butt, Heather & Lori are legends.
    Night I don't think that I know Anna y’all talking about Lori Lee?

  13. #39764
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Iggy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dagame  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I feel the same way at times. Most of these girls don't deserve the path that they are on and hate the face that the success rate of getting out of the hobby 100% is very low. Maybe 1 0 ut of 10 beat the drug abuse. With Michelle I spent a very memorable day with her at a condo that someone she was seeing let her live in. She was pleasant. Sweet and. Honest about her story. So sad she's gone. She's one of the fallen angels. Ill see her on the other side someday.

    Sometimes this hobby depresses me to the point where I don't want to contribute to the downfall of these sad situations. Rest in peace.
    So I guess it was Iggy that passed on. I was hoping that it wasn't not that I was wishing it on someone else but what a waste. I met Michele some years back when she just hit the streets. I wrote a report about our encounter. She was a "dime" wearing that all black and the curly hair of hers and that squeaky voice was just apropos for the weird but beautiful person that she really was. She told me her life story and then I was able to put the puzzle of Iggy together. I've sat with her many of nights at that condo she stayed in just talking because she was a very intelligent and humorous person; but sometimes I would just smh at the amount of "medicine" she would indulge into in 1 sitting. Wow! I countlessly encouraged her to seek help for her leg every time I would run into to her. Another beautiful spirit gone. RIP.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F89B1D5A-B9D0-45ED-BFC8-FD98A711BE76.jpeg‎  

  14. #39763

    Good time with Lori

    Got a text from someone in the WW area that I saw a few weeks ago asking could I come by. I get there and she ghost me so since I'm in the area I ride around to see who is out. Ran across Lori (I assume that's the correct spelling) down by the other end of Wilkins. She is pleasant, seems sober, and smelled decent so off we go. Get to the spot, she does her thing but I have to ask her a few times to watch the teeth. She apologized each time and eventually does better. We have to switch spots due to someone pulling up behind us so that killer the vibe. She was cool about it and we went to another spot and she gets back to it. She caught everything, chatted a bit and had me to drop her off on in the bentoul (excuse the spelling) area. She was above average skill wise and her personality was far and beyond better than most that I have encountered. I mainly like that she didn't attempt to upsell or pull a rush job. If you haven't seen her, I highly recommend. Short, brown hair, toothy smile. Check her out if you get a chance. Be safe. She and others were saying it's been alot of shootings in that area lately thus alot of LEO posted up.

  15. #39762

    I feel the same way

    Yes. I feel the same way at times. Most of these girls don't deserve the path that they are on and hate the face that the success rate of getting out of the hobby 100% is very low. Maybe 1 0 ut of 10 beat the drug abuse. With Michelle I spent a very memorable day with her at a condo that someone she was seeing let her live in. She was pleasant. Sweet and. Honest about her story. So sad she's gone. She's one of the fallen angels. Ill see her on the other side someday.

    Sometimes this hobby depresses me to the point where I don't want to contribute to the downfall of these sad situations. Rest in peace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape