Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39815

    Not nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    I ran into a Nikki on 5th and Pontiac, slim, older, brunette in a dress. I'm sure she's been reviewed many times. Got het # but no minutes until whenever all the phones get more. She was so dope sick, I gave her some scratch just to help her out a bit. Is this one a ripoff artist?
    This girl maybe mid thirties might go by the name of Stephanie.

  2. #39814
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    She hangs on 4th street between Jeffrey and pontiac.
    I ran into a Nikki on 5th and Pontiac, slim, older, brunette in a dress. I'm sure she's been reviewed many times. Got het # but no minutes until whenever all the phones get more. She was so dope sick, I gave her some scratch just to help her out a bit. Is this one a ripoff artist?

  3. #39813
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit88  [View Original Post]
    So I made a drive through Wilkens today around 5 pm, and this time (unlike my last trip here which I posted a few days ago) I actually found some decent looking SWs.

    I ended up picking up this brunette off of Wilkens, near that roundabout on S Mount st. She said her name was Angel. I was happy to see that she was sober and was able to hold a pleasant conversion. She lead me to a spot that was 3 mins away from where I picked her up, and had a quick car date. I was overall pleased with her skills and she seemed more or less stable. She also had a phone, so I got her number and we exchanged txt.

    This is her pic taken earlier today.
    I always thought her name was Molly. I think she use to post on backpage or craigslist under that name.

  4. #39812

    Red Head in Jessup

    I've seen a red head hanging around Woody's liquor and near Guilford road, standing in front of the Royal farms. She always has the same red shirt and light brown pance on whenever o see her.

    She seems a bit off though, and I'm not sure if she's dating or not. I just see her standing around smiling and waving sometimes in front of the Royal Farms. She ain't bad looking but, I wonder how clean she would be of she's wearing the same clothes all the time.

    I'm only around that area during the day at certain times so I don't know if she's around at night. Does anyone have info on her?

  5. #39811

    Ashley in Dundalk

    I was just passing through Dundalk and not even planning to pick up anyone but I spotted a petite young girl with diety blonde hair on Dundalk Avenue and had to make the scoop. Turns out it was my old friend Ashley who I had not seen for a while. I enjoy taking that snug box from behind.

  6. #39810

    Kay

    I cruised the Wilkens area recently. At first nothing but sweat drenched SWs with some mileage on them who looked awful. I was about to give up the search when I suddenly see a young, white, thin girl who caught my attention and I made the scoop. She said that her name was Kay and that she was from North Carolina, 21 years old. Smooth skin, very friendly. Good time. Must have been time to make the donuts because I had to fill up that one like a donuts. I thought that someone reported on her already but I couldn't find the post when I just searched. Treat her good. I highly recommend her.

  7. #39809

    Unicorn Alert; Redhead Nichole

    I saw redhead Nichole today. Ran into her off McHenry. Damn she is getting thin again. At least I saw her legs today, which isn't always visible. Went to the normal spot on Furrow. Dug that thang out. She actually seemed to enjoy it alot. Standard tuition.

    Phyuck!

  8. #39808

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit88  [View Original Post]
    So I made a drive through Wilkens today around 5 pm, and this time (unlike my last trip here which I posted a few days ago) I actually found some decent looking SWs.

    I ended up picking up this brunette off of Wilkens, near that roundabout on S Mount st. She said her name was Angel. I was happy to see that she was sober and was able to hold a pleasant conversion. She lead me to a spot that was 3 mins away from where I picked her up, and had a quick car date. I was overall pleased with her skills and she seemed more or less stable. She also had a phone, so I got her number and we exchanged txt.

    This is her pic taken earlier today.
    She looks like little Stefanie with the limp that used to work fairhaven.

  9. #39807
    Do you do any new content big homie? You are a legend.

  10. #39806

  11. #39805

    Nikki

    I saw Italian Nikki walking down Ashton today. She was the lady in black. She smiled at me but, I kept on going. It was nice to see her again after all the rumors about her.

  12. #39804
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    2 gurls 2 tracks

    The first track was the sa off patapsco. A blond named nikki with a sizable rack. Got throat for a jack. The second was a brunnete spinner named sandy off the brooklun track on 4th street. Doggy from her for 2 jacks.

  13. #39803

    Angel off of Wilkens and Ramsay

    So I made a drive through Wilkens today around 5 pm, and this time (unlike my last trip here which I posted a few days ago) I actually found some decent looking SWs.

    I ended up picking up this brunette off of Wilkens, near that roundabout on S Mount st. She said her name was Angel. I was happy to see that she was sober and was able to hold a pleasant conversion. She lead me to a spot that was 3 mins away from where I picked her up, and had a quick car date. I was overall pleased with her skills and she seemed more or less stable. She also had a phone, so I got her number and we exchanged txt.

    This is her pic taken earlier today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 78adsfdf123232D37FE-2752DDE8CEFD0C.jpg‎  

  14. #39802

    Kiara

    Saw her out today looking horrible.

  15. #39801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Annas a little toothy, but nice butt, Heather & Lori are legends.
    Night I don't think that I know Anna y’all talking about Lori Lee?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape