Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 35480
-
07-02-19 00:20 #26735Senior Member

Posts: 373Uncle out
Went out earlier tonight saw four undercovers in a cut right off the mall area left as soon as I came might want to chill out for this weekend.
Originally Posted by NightAudit
[View Original Post]
Be safe out there brothers.
-
07-01-19 21:39 #26734Senior Member

Posts: 289Holidays will do that.
Originally Posted by Casey3939
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-19 21:36 #26733Senior Member

Posts: 289Sounds like Snowflake.
Originally Posted by SailorGuy789
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-19 20:30 #26732Senior Member

Posts: 368That's Snowflake.
Snowflake is the only girl I ever seen on the trail carrying a stuffed bear. Nice girl but Very weird she carries that around.
Originally Posted by SailorGuy789
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-19 14:51 #26731Regular Member

Posts: 19Little curly blonde WSW
So I'm going for a cruise since I'm back in town and got some time to kill this morning. I see this WSW near WM with curly blonde hair and she is carrying a stuffed bear. Creepy yet adorable haha. I didn't get a good like at the face but I would guess early 30's. Has anyone seen this one? Got any Intel?
-
07-01-19 10:19 #26730Senior Member

Posts: 246Saw her
Saw her out there but didn't pick up as was not looking to clean this was maybe week before she went away for a visit.
Originally Posted by DarkKeitb
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-19 07:43 #26729Senior Member

Posts: 472She's unavailable which is rather normal for her. I've never known anyone to seek her out before.
Originally Posted by DarkKeitb
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-19 20:35 #26728Regular Member

Posts: 13Warning
Been busy but a had an incident while traveling to the area (first time) and hit up the OBT. About 3 weeks ago, I went fishing on the OBT and had almost all bad experiences with the idiots out there. All but 2 girls were on some BS, playing the hyper paranoid drugged out routine to get out of the ride. I hand over green first and not usually a problem, but was very disappointed out there, especially as someone who has a great time on my home turf. I just let them go. You can take my 4-0, I don't want the problems.
The incident though I want to warn you all about is that I let a certain WSW in my car who proceeded to pull what I'll best describe as a slight of hand magic trick to steal from me. As experienced as I am, just this one time I left my wallet in the center console as I had a rental which happened to have no other spot to hide it. Like I said, wary as I am of a scammer this one somehow managed to get her hand in there while bent over me, not even really performing what I wanted. Kind of just being all spazzy and constantly stopping and moving her body around. Which I later realized was her fumbling around in the center console until she was able to grab my loot. I honestly could not believe afterwards she somehow did this without my detection. Only took the loot out of the main area of the leather, no cards. I think I'm honestly done with WSW. They're they fucking worst, much higher probability of being on some BS. Some warning signs are excessive fidgeting and refusing to comply to simple directions of where to park or hey let's get in the back seat. Not like it matters but the girl was dyed blond with brown eyes on the thicker side, maybe 5'8" and I want to say I found her around 35th and OBT.
-
06-30-19 15:52 #26727Regular Member

Posts: 9Anyone seen her recently?
Probably seen her like 3-4 months ago.
-
06-30-19 14:58 #26726Regular Member

Posts: 9Semoran and??
Originally Posted by Over50
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-19 10:39 #26725Senior Member

Posts: 746Leo
Looks like a sweep was made. Several girls visiting their Uncle.
-
06-30-19 02:55 #26724Regular Member

Posts: 10Lake co, paisley, Astor, altoona?
So few years ago I met this lovely WSW walking down 42. I've driven by a few times since but I don't know where to find then. Any thoughts?
-
06-29-19 17:47 #26723Senior Member

Posts: 175Haha! Nothing happening last night. You saw more than I did. I'm going to go during the day tomorrow and hopefully have better luck.
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 09:32 #26722Senior Member

Posts: 634Last night
Hit the trail last night from 10-12, man didn't see much out for some reason. Out by the mall all I saw was a group of maybe 5 BSW looking pretty good but non of them would take anything less then 40 coins. I don't get it, you can 30 in 10 minutes why not take it, oh well. Walmart area was empty also. Tried calling Mariah, sarah, kreame but non of them were answering. Maybe I'll have better luck today.
-
06-29-19 06:13 #26721Senior Member

Posts: 373Never got name
Never got her name but the hotel is a dead give away its the only hotel in a few blocks and has la in the name.
Originally Posted by TrollingObt
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





