Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,341 to 23,355 of 37633
-
06-28-19 21:38 #14293Banned Member

Posts: 298Roseanne??
https://www.hhs6727.com
Is this her?
There are 2 places with that name. This one and an unlisted one in Oak Park.
-
06-28-19 21:22 #14292Senior Member

Posts: 104He gave the name in his review.
Originally Posted by Dennis48
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 20:05 #14291Senior Member

Posts: 51I agree Joe, perhaps some Private Messages about some hot middle eastern SP's is what senior members are asking.
Originally Posted by JoeTruck
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 19:25 #14290Senior Member

Posts: 233Took a chance
So I said to myself, the hell with it, and went to check this place out. I set up a time today and went to the hotel. I scoped out the parking lot just to see if there anything there that looked like a government vehicle. Didn't see anything. Fully ready to walk away, I went to the room and was greeted by a sleepy mid 20's girl named Judy. Looks wise she was about a 6 or 7 out of ten. She was very sweet and friendly, though. Very decent body. Really nice boobs. Thin but not really in shape. Went with 30 minutes and we did everything I wanted. $140. She said she is there for two weeks. I might go back just because she is young and fun.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 18:41 #14289Regular Member

Posts: 11How does her face look. Is she even hot? It's obvious she has tits but she doesn't have any other pictures to show. Does she offer anything else other than jerk off session?
Originally Posted by ILoveRedheads
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 18:24 #14288Senior Member

Posts: 125I have asked about this also and got zero response.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 17:58 #14287Senior Member

Posts: 25$40 is max tip for HJ without taking top off.
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 16:31 #14286Senior Member

Posts: 379I've been searching and searching but haven't found anything yet. There is a girl named Zena who posts ads but I tried reaching out several times and did not have any luck.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 15:46 #14285Senior Member

Posts: 128Natasha
I saw others talking about this one so I had to try her out. Nice huge tits. No actual massage other than 10 minutes of lightly rubbing my back. She got straight to business and asked if I wanted to turn over. She went for my joystick and started jacking but I wasn't ready to cum yet. I had her stop while I played with her tits for a bit, tittyfucked, and blew my load on them.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842
-
06-28-19 14:38 #14284Senior Member

Posts: 233New listing
Has anyone tried this place. It's at a hotel in Canton. I'm wondering if it's a set up.
https://detroit.rubratings.com/146604
-
06-28-19 14:17 #14283Regular Member

Posts: 3Name or location.
What was the name of the place or location?
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 13:37 #14282Banned Member

Posts: 298Bella Touch-prostate
Prostate Massage;.
Bella Touch, plus they give you a punch card for $40 off.
(Both) Shiatsu's. Depending on the provider at Famous she does edging.
Breeze.
(Just started that and it is Very mediocre).
They're affordable and private. Jocelyn wants way to much personal info in my opinion and due to what I do for a living I'm not risking it.
Originally Posted by GoodTimer88
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 12:59 #14281Senior Member

Posts: 312Massages by Jocelyn in Dearborn.
Originally Posted by BlkKnight
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 12:38 #14280Banned Member

Posts: 298Lansing
For my veteran mongers. I was in Lansing last week and wondered into this club. They call themselves the only adult maze in Michigan. Place is open until 6 am on the weekends.
I paid $. 2 to go into the backroom and it has everything. Videos, maze, Gloryholes, swings. There were couples there signaling random guys to join.
I post this here because even though it isn't an AMP I was tired of striking out during my city capital business trips so I stumbled upon fantasies unlimited and for $. 2 it was very well worth it. Only during weekend nights.
-
06-28-19 12:31 #14279Banned Member

Posts: 298Arabic, Chaldean, Middle-eastern
Obviously the Asians have the massage game on lock. Curious to know if there are any other ethnic groups doing massage with extras. I may be late to the party, but Dearborn is the largest City in america for middle easterns the second largest cities can be found in the middle east actually. That being said I know there has got to be one somewhere. And it is probably the city's biggest secret.












Reply With Quote




