Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14293

    Roseanne??

    https://www.hhs6727.com

    Is this her?

    There are 2 places with that name. This one and an unlisted one in Oak Park.

  2. #14292
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis48  [View Original Post]
    Can you sure the name and / or location in Lansing?
    He gave the name in his review.

  3. #14291
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTruck  [View Original Post]
    I have asked about this also and got zero response.
    I agree Joe, perhaps some Private Messages about some hot middle eastern SP's is what senior members are asking.

  4. #14290

    Took a chance

    Quote Originally Posted by TLong  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this place. It's at a hotel in Canton. I'm wondering if it's a set up.

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/146604
    So I said to myself, the hell with it, and went to check this place out. I set up a time today and went to the hotel. I scoped out the parking lot just to see if there anything there that looked like a government vehicle. Didn't see anything. Fully ready to walk away, I went to the room and was greeted by a sleepy mid 20's girl named Judy. Looks wise she was about a 6 or 7 out of ten. She was very sweet and friendly, though. Very decent body. Really nice boobs. Thin but not really in shape. Went with 30 minutes and we did everything I wanted. $140. She said she is there for two weeks. I might go back just because she is young and fun.

  5. #14289
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveRedheads  [View Original Post]
    I saw others talking about this one so I had to try her out. Nice huge tits. No actual massage other than 10 minutes of lightly rubbing my back. She got straight to business and asked if I wanted to turn over. She went for my joystick and started jacking but I wasn't ready to cum yet. I had her stop while I played with her tits for a bit, tittyfucked, and blew my load on them.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842
    How does her face look. Is she even hot? It's obvious she has tits but she doesn't have any other pictures to show. Does she offer anything else other than jerk off session?

  6. #14288
    Quote Originally Posted by RWhite  [View Original Post]
    Obviously the Asians have the massage game on lock. Curious to know if there are any other ethnic groups doing massage with extras. I may be late to the party, but Dearborn is the largest City in america for middle easterns the second largest cities can be found in the middle east actually. That being said I know there has got to be one somewhere. And it is probably the city's biggest secret.
    I have asked about this also and got zero response.

  7. #14287
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally2822  [View Original Post]
    Over the weekend I checked out Comfort Spa in Wayne. Read some reports but a lot of them were a little dated. Went in, $60 for the hour. Pretty good lookin asian woman. Mid 30's. Dark hair. Small B cups from what it looked like. Gave an average massage. Minimal teasing. On the flip she went straight right to to the HJ. Allowed roaming but only outside the shirt. She wasnt bad overall but I'm not sure if I would repeat. Maybe if I am in the area I will try a different provider. Tipped 40 on the way out. She said "MORE NEXT TIME please" I was like yea yea.
    $40 is max tip for HJ without taking top off.

  8. #14286
    Quote Originally Posted by RWhite  [View Original Post]
    Obviously the Asians have the massage game on lock. Curious to know if there are any other ethnic groups doing massage with extras. I may be late to the party, but Dearborn is the largest City in america for middle easterns the second largest cities can be found in the middle east actually. That being said I know there has got to be one somewhere. And it is probably the city's biggest secret.
    I've been searching and searching but haven't found anything yet. There is a girl named Zena who posts ads but I tried reaching out several times and did not have any luck.

  9. #14285

    Natasha

    I saw others talking about this one so I had to try her out. Nice huge tits. No actual massage other than 10 minutes of lightly rubbing my back. She got straight to business and asked if I wanted to turn over. She went for my joystick and started jacking but I wasn't ready to cum yet. I had her stop while I played with her tits for a bit, tittyfucked, and blew my load on them.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842

  10. #14284

    New listing

    Has anyone tried this place. It's at a hotel in Canton. I'm wondering if it's a set up.

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/146604

  11. #14283

    Name or location.

    Quote Originally Posted by RWhite  [View Original Post]
    For my veteran mongers. I was in Lansing last week and wondered into this club. They call themselves the only adult maze in Michigan. Place is open until 6 am on the weekends.

    I paid $. 2 to go into the backroom and it has everything. Videos, maze, Gloryholes, swings. There were couples there signaling random guys to join.

    I post this here because even though it isn't an AMP I was tired of striking out during my city capital business trips so I stumbled upon fantasies unlimited and for $. 2 it was very well worth it. Only during weekend nights.
    What was the name of the place or location?

  12. #14282

    Bella Touch-prostate

    Prostate Massage;.

    Bella Touch, plus they give you a punch card for $40 off.

    (Both) Shiatsu's. Depending on the provider at Famous she does edging.

    Breeze.

    (Just started that and it is Very mediocre).

    They're affordable and private. Jocelyn wants way to much personal info in my opinion and due to what I do for a living I'm not risking it.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimer88  [View Original Post]
    Massages by Jocelyn in Dearborn.

  13. #14281
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkKnight  [View Original Post]
    Looking to get a good prostate massage.
    Massages by Jocelyn in Dearborn.

  14. #14280

    Lansing

    For my veteran mongers. I was in Lansing last week and wondered into this club. They call themselves the only adult maze in Michigan. Place is open until 6 am on the weekends.

    I paid $. 2 to go into the backroom and it has everything. Videos, maze, Gloryholes, swings. There were couples there signaling random guys to join.

    I post this here because even though it isn't an AMP I was tired of striking out during my city capital business trips so I stumbled upon fantasies unlimited and for $. 2 it was very well worth it. Only during weekend nights.

  15. #14279

    Arabic, Chaldean, Middle-eastern

    Obviously the Asians have the massage game on lock. Curious to know if there are any other ethnic groups doing massage with extras. I may be late to the party, but Dearborn is the largest City in america for middle easterns the second largest cities can be found in the middle east actually. That being said I know there has got to be one somewhere. And it is probably the city's biggest secret.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape