Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,996 to 14,010 of 19285
-
06-28-19 15:16 #5290Senior Member

Posts: 381Disappointing week
So this week was very disappointing. First I was able to get in Touch with the tiny blonde in PSJ area. Looks young, but her front teeth are gone and the personality of a fish, which matches her cfs, had her eyes not moved I probably would have checked her pulse. Head game was ok, but wow what a waste.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...f/682340846951
Then was hoping for a better finish to the week. And again, what a waste. Bolt ons are pretty decent, but wow not attractive at all. If you picture trailer trash Barbies ugly sister your probably close. Had to do a car date so space was a bit limited, but either rcg or doggie could make it ok. But still not worth the worthless chatter and lame service.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/534949657785
-
06-28-19 06:47 #5289Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 4Please advise
New to area. Anyone have intel on Chelsea.
-
06-27-19 23:13 #5288Senior Member

Posts: 920Yes ALL of the girls arrested were working the streets, there has been no arrests from online ads, there is a huge push in south MELBOURNE due to citizen, businesses of streetwalkers and people's kids picking up condoms off driveways. Discretion is a must and disrespecting civilian property and loitering in front of businesses is a sure way to end up in a bad way. There was a city council meeting 2 weeks ago and it was mobbed by pissed off residents.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
I myself don't do the street scene but I do read newspapers online daily to see what's going on.
Nooooo the condoms on the ground weren't a problem. Everybody knows tha the only reason chicks ever get busted is because guys post about them on the forum.
A2
-
06-27-19 21:07 #5287Banned Member

Posts: 1739Crack down
If you read back a few post and under streetwalker you'll read there has been stings going down two within the past week!! Read before you post.
Originally Posted by Oddlots347
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 19:27 #5286Senior Member

Posts: 920Is this an assumption? Or have you looked at the online pc affidavits?
-
06-27-19 16:50 #5285Senior Member

Posts: 192Sadness.
I can honestly say she was one of the sweetest girls I ever met and what a fucking horrible situation this all ended up turning out to be. This actually floored me beyond belief.
Originally Posted by Outlier99
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 15:43 #5284Regular Member

Posts: 5Seems things have dried up.
First hello to all.
Driving through the US1 corridor through down town Melbourne used to be at least active. Now it seems all but dried up. What has happened? Is there another place to cruise in Melbourne / Palm Bay that might yield a little better? Thank you in advance for an input.
-
06-27-19 15:40 #5283Senior Member

Posts: 302I would think girls beware.
LEO has to be setting them up. . . .
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 14:33 #5282Senior Member

Posts: 95I also did the Porn Hub search for her and there are some videos of her when she was a Whale. I don't like throwing my Harpoon out. I am not into PAWG or BBW and especially if they are Whales.
Originally Posted by BossStang302
[View Original Post]
My initial thoughts are she is too big at least for my liking. LOL.
-
06-27-19 11:32 #5281Senior Member

Posts: 253Cash & Dash
The Second one is a cash and Dash girl. I wished she would've got picked up last night by LEO so I can laugh at her. If someone have a little time maybe you could send her on a wild good chase. Then let her know this is what you get for stealing.
Originally Posted by Tdrag
[View Original Post]
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/156288727583
-
06-27-19 11:30 #5280Banned Member

Posts: 1739Stg sting
Ok looks like 3 of the 4 were picked up from ads on stg and the other was a SW. So I would use caution on new girls.
-
06-27-19 11:18 #5279Banned Member

Posts: 1739Yes
Was not sure who the other two were! I think a total of four got picked up.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 10:43 #5278Senior Member

Posts: 375Arrests
You found those two but you forget to mention they popped Ruby the same night. http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...m/646789639536.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 09:17 #5277Regular Member

Posts: 13That is a red flag to me for sure. At least there is more pics I can enjoy for now till I find someone that suites me.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 09:11 #5276Senior Member

Posts: 64Released and Deceased
Like Stephanie PMC, "The Gymnast" was released and promptly OD'ed and died 10 days ago. Heroin is simply a monster.
http://islandcremations.com/obituari...donnelly/3213/
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote





