Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,431 to 26,445 of 60954
-
06-27-19 23:11 #34524Senior Member

Posts: 611Do you mean actual carpet? Last time I went I left unhappy which was quite surprising. (Great in Cumming. I am talking about).
Originally Posted by GunLvr
[View Original Post]
If its code for something good PM me.
-
06-27-19 20:54 #34523Senior Member

Posts: 56Where?
Where in Cobb?
Originally Posted by TacoSauce3
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 20:41 #34522Regular Member

Posts: 20Who's there now
Actually I have not been since February, I seen Rachel then but don't know what talent they have now.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 18:52 #34521Senior Member

Posts: 35H massage
Went to the finally opened H Massage in Cobb. Alice from the old Min Xing by Best Buy was there. So.
-
06-27-19 18:35 #34520Senior Member

Posts: 53Not too smooth
I heard one of you at Mini today trying to ask a girl what she likes. Chocolate? Wine? Sushi? Sounded like you went down in flames.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 18:25 #34519Senior Member

Posts: 594It means meeting a female you know from a massage parlor at a location other than the massage parlor. Example:
Originally Posted by SingleAsianMan
[View Original Post]
"I saw Cici a few times at Happy Hands Massage in Roswell and now she does take out at my hotel. ".
-
06-27-19 18:23 #34518Senior Member

Posts: 282You know what take out at a restaurant is right.
Originally Posted by SingleAsianMan
[View Original Post]
Take it home and eat it.
-
06-27-19 18:04 #34517Banned Member

Posts: 13634It means you can fuck the girl outside of the place she works at.
Originally Posted by SingleAsianMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 17:22 #34516Banned Member

Posts: 2410[[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-27-19 14:35 #34515Regular Member

Posts: 15Take out
Can some tell me what take out means. I'm not familiar with that term. Thanks.
-
06-27-19 14:30 #34514Senior Member

Posts: 4061Any KAMP in Atlanta is guaranteed a good time as long as you bring mucho bucks.
Originally Posted by PirateSkul
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 14:25 #34513Banned Member

Posts: 13634Who's working there now?
Originally Posted by GunLvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 12:01 #34512Senior Member

Posts: 270Kamp in atlanta
Can someone please share a reliable kamp in Atlanta, where you are guaranteed to have a good time.
-
06-27-19 10:38 #34511Banned Member

Posts: 13634[[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-27-19 10:16 #34510Senior Member

Posts: 4061It can go good, or bad. I remember giving a CAMP girl a rose at one time (only because plans fell through with the original girl I was supposed to give it to and I wanted to get rid of it). I did give it to her at the front desk. I don't remember if anyone else was looking. The next time I went to see her massage was legit. In fact during the massage she got her phone and was typing something. She was using her translator app and showed me a the word "flowers". I don't know if she meant that I have flowers for her now or was I the guy that brought her flowers last time. But I nodded my head yes. This was a few years ago but maybe times have changed. But like any woman, I'm sure most of them love gifts.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






