Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5212

    Nikkibaby

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid63  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Nikeebaby? 26 why / o used to use skipthegames in a hotel in melvindale? She was pretty good.
    Just saw her ad this morning.

    Agreed, decent provider. I have a thing for recording my dates, she was ok with that for an extra fee.

    Wouldn't let me smash recording but a great BBBJ, fiv, wouldn't let me cim tho.

  2. #5211

    Tatoo'd Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by BadKarmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Of course. Do a little searching and you'll find what you seek.

    C.

  3. #5210

    Do your homework.

    Quote Originally Posted by LykBlk  [View Original Post]
    This report is completely useless. No name, no link, Jesus.
    You want me to stick it in for you too?

    Do your homework and use the search function.

    C.

  4. #5209

    Voluptuous Lactating Redhead

    Hello Folks.

    Any intel on this one? Looks like lots of restrictions.

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...d/276358564901

  5. #5208
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinDogToo  [View Original Post]
    She has the same pics on her website from the Scorp days. I think she was around mid 30's back then.
    She has recently posted a profile on SA. Sawher one time back in the Scorps days. Not a good experience. PM for details.

  6. #5207
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutster70  [View Original Post]
    New here. I found away around all the bullshit postings on escort alligator. Just type area code in search and it goes straight to the locals. I found this add under 313. Going to give it a try.

    https://escortalligator.com.detroit....t/34689834/313
    Thanks for the tip.

  7. #5206
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipFan  [View Original Post]
    If you've got the money she has the time.

    https://skylermills.com/
    She's still around, has a profile on SA. Quoted me 400.

  8. #5205

    Fun734

    That story is crazy, Fun734. It sounded like a big setup. It makes you want to bring your cpl to the meeting or go to a masseuse, SW or strip club. Is this your 1st experience like this?

  9. #5204

    Skylar Mills

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipFan  [View Original Post]
    If you've got the money she has the time.

    https://skylermills.com/
    She has the same pics on her website from the Scorp days. I think she was around mid 30's back then.

  10. #5203
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveRedheads  [View Original Post]
    Dang! She doubled her rate from when I last saw her. Looks like gps got another one. Where do the older escorts get off on that kind of rate? It's not like she's some young fantasy pornstar date. She's almost 50!
    I really agree with that statement. Who is paying that for a 50 yr old? I would much rather have these 25 yr old Latina girls that rotate in to town. I just don't get those prices.

  11. #5202
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipFan  [View Original Post]
    If you've got the money she has the time.

    https://skylermills.com/
    Dang! She doubled her rate from when I last saw her. Looks like gps got another one. Where do the older escorts get off on that kind of rate? It's not like she's some young fantasy pornstar date. She's almost 50!

  12. #5201
    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil0042  [View Original Post]
    Actually the tattoo's are insignificant in that they are both tasteful and really not as many as I've seen. Saw this lady recently and the previous reviews are accurate. Tall, cute, down-to-earth, talkative, but not overly, close to that girlnextdoor concept. Body wise, 8/10, looks about 8/10, service 9/10. Lot's of things on the menu and she aims to please. The pictures are accurate, really nice tits (firm and perky B's) no evidence of candy use as she was coherent and pretty normal. Definitely will repeat with easy setup, good safe location, etc. I've been at this a long time and she's the real deal so I would recommend. I can't post her name because I don't know it! Let's just go with Tattoo'd Lady.

    C.
    Are you talking about this one?

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...s/050598534693

  13. #5200
    Quote Originally Posted by Nknk789  [View Original Post]
    Read back couple page. You will find link.
    Thank you. My bad.

  14. #5199

    Katrina

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...k/259818329964

    This one got a good review in the past. Set up appointment with her today. Keep texting asking how long when I was driving in freeway. When I got there ask for a room number and didnot got a answer from her. Wait a little bit in parking lot and left. 15 min later text back and told me her phone is frozen and ask me to come back. . just another waste of time.

  15. #5198

    Tatoo lady

    Quote Originally Posted by LykBlk  [View Original Post]
    This report is completely useless. No name, no link, Jesus.
    Read back couple page. You will find link.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape