Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4880
    Quote Originally Posted by ElHombre69  [View Original Post]
    There's free state clinics where they'll test you free. Just google std testing Charlotte and you'll find their 2 locations.
    I just went and got it handled. I needed to get that 7 day clock ticking cause if I went almost two weeks without trying to touch my significant other it would have looked suspicious.

  2. #4879

    Samara

    I just want to say this was most likely the best experience I'd had. I won't get into all the details. But she is real. She's flying low, so there are no websites and she won't be on one of the other sites. She isn't cheap but will worth it. Already planning another date. She's smart attractive and responsive. She knows what she's doing. So guys make sure you are well groomed. If you have any questions pm me.

  3. #4878
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayblade  [View Original Post]
    It's nothing some antibiotics can't cure. You need to wait a week at least then go get tested. I did a 5 panel test for $159 at Any Lab Test on Benefield Rd.
    There's free state clinics where they'll test you free. Just google std testing Charlotte and you'll find their 2 locations.

  4. #4877
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #4876

    You will be fine

    Quote Originally Posted by AlMarconi6  [View Original Post]
    I saw Cassie today and after checking this site I've learned that might be a bad idea. Can someone DM me with info on how bad I screwed up? I tried to post earlier but it didn't show up so if this is a double post forgive me I haven't posted here before.
    It's nothing some antibiotics can't cure. You need to wait a week at least then go get tested. I did a 5 panel test for $159 at Any Lab Test on Benefield Rd.

  6. #4875

    Request for Samara.

    Trying to find Samara profile.

    Could you please send me the link.

    I like what I heard about Her services.

  7. #4874

    Cassie

    I saw Cassie today and after checking this site I've learned that might be a bad idea. Can someone DM me with info on how bad I screwed up? I tried to post earlier but it didn't show up so if this is a double post forgive me I haven't posted here before.

  8. #4873

    Cassie

    I saw Cassie a little while ago and searched her name afterwards and found out that was a mistake. Can someone DM and give me a heads up on how bad I screwed up?

  9. #4872
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by WRushJr1  [View Original Post]
    Was just wondering if anybody had any knowledge of Asians in the area other than AMPs or the ones around the airport? If you do I would appreciate some info just pm Me please.
    Saw them recently. Not girls pictured. Older. Some sexier than others. Both girls I've seen got right down to biz. Usually a BBBJ to start and quick move to doggy. My girl was 40 ish and could take a pounding. I worked it for all 30 minutes. She came at least once. I popped at the end.

  10. #4871

    Asian

    Was just wondering if anybody had any knowledge of Asians in the area other than AMPs or the ones around the airport? If you do I would appreciate some info just pm Me please.

  11. #4870

    Demon joy

    Quote Originally Posted by PgRobe9  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I've seen this lady. I saw her southeast side. She was nice. She try to talk to not make it awkward. She's a spinner. She looked older but it could have been the business. The hotel was not very nice. But I understand why she was there. She is a smoker so if that's not your thing look else where. I a almost left due to that fact. She worked little man with her mouth. Wasn't mind blowing. Over it was an ok experience. I wouldn't see again. But if you are in a pinch.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...f/639495462860
    She used to be thick. Demons got a hold of her bad.

  12. #4869
    Quote Originally Posted by CltGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yes, but only with the hour visit.
    Sounds fair enough. I think I'm going to schedule with her for an hour. Thanks!

  13. #4868

    An hour with Ginger

    Yes, but only with the hour visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Was she multiple pops hopefully?

  14. #4867

    That is Joy

    She has been reviewed many times, including the BBFS page.

    Quote Originally Posted by PgRobe9  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I've seen this lady. I saw her southeast side. She was nice. She try to talk to not make it awkward. She's a spinner. She looked older but it could have been the business. The hotel was not very nice. But I understand why she was there. She is a smoker so if that's not your thing look else where. I a almost left due to that fact. She worked little man with her mouth. Wasn't mind blowing. Over it was an ok experience. I wouldn't see again. But if you are in a pinch.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...f/639495462860

  15. #4866
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Was she multiple pops hopefully?
    Got sick and had to cancel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape