Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,281 to 26,295 of 30290
-
06-19-19 23:44 #4010Senior Member

Posts: 305Patience you must have, my young padawan
Well, damn. Part of this comes with experience, just like you would with girls you might date or hook up with outside the provider world. Of the dozens of ladies I've seen, I've only gone down on 5. And each of those girls are upscale, clean, odor free, and I've seen them more than once. Asking if it's safe, well, obviously there is always risk so I won't just DATY on anyone. I'd make sure the girl is clean, reputable from positive reviews, etc. If you have a good connection I don't think there's anything wrong with asking if she gets tested regularly. Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by Scalan1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 21:49 #4009Senior Member

Posts: 142Intel
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...148/4044453498
Any Intel on this lady??
-
06-19-19 21:08 #4008Senior Member

Posts: 88Do some research. I posted a short review.
Originally Posted by NunyaGuy
[View Original Post]
She is very sweet and a spinner.
-
06-19-19 19:29 #4007Senior Member

Posts: 190Daty questions
Have never done it. Is it safe? Would appreciate any guidelines.
-
06-19-19 18:38 #4006Banned Member

Posts: 19Slender Strawberry Blonde
Anyone know this one? No name on ad, and name she gives doesn't hit on a search. I have a dream scheduled.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/586948226781
-
06-19-19 17:20 #4005Regular Member

Posts: 11To answer your question of whom I have fucked in the last few weeks: No one. Angel is the only one I dreamt of in 5-6 weeks. Again, I am not accusing any provider of infecting me, just stating the facts of the time line, which matches the common incubation period and begins of symptoms. I for one am thankful that I had symptoms within a week (some med websites state 2-5 days is normal). I too was surprised that the culprit appears to be a BBBJ, but the doc assured me that it is quite easy and common to contract it this way. While C is the most common std right now, it is thankfully so one of the most easily treatable. 10 days of antibiotics. Take it for what it's worth, be safe pertains more than to uncle LEO. Urgent care visit, $160 (no I didn't use my insurance) meds $20, not having something more serious, priceless.
Originally Posted by Sully15
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 17:19 #4004Senior Member

Posts: 743Shandra
Yes, she did DFK. She was totally GFE. Very focused on your having a very good time, and very talented.
Originally Posted by JellyBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 17:08 #4003Senior Member

Posts: 154C is better than H
At least you didn't get anything that starts with a H, Herpes, HIV, Hep A B C. Play safe guys.
Originally Posted by Roadster73
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 17:04 #4002Banned Member

Posts: 9Wrap it up
I'm assuming you didn't use a cover, bro? Your lucky if that's all you picked up.
Originally Posted by Roadster73
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 16:51 #4001Senior Member

Posts: 325So who have you fucked in the last couple of weeks? Catching that through a BJ, along with the quick symptoms, suggests you caught it prior to her.
Originally Posted by Roadster73
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 16:42 #4000Senior Member

Posts: 7332So many don't even show any symptoms. If she is the last one he was with than a warning and some caution is warranted. He very well could have got it somewhere else, but then again maybe not. I appreciate the heads up myself.
Originally Posted by NCFarmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 12:56 #3999Banned Member

Posts: 20C still stands for chlamydia
It could be her, or someone else. A quick google search shows that the disease usually manifests itself in 1-3 weeks, but in some cases, months. At least it is treatable. Thanks for the heads up. Again, the link you listed may or may not have given it to you.
Originally Posted by Roadster73
[View Original Post]
Ref: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/chlamydia/symptoms/.
-
06-19-19 10:29 #3998Regular Member

Posts: 11C stands for chlamydia
Dreamt of Angel last Thursday, BBBJCIM only. Went to urgent care today, diagnosed with chlamydia. Perhaps coincidence, have not been with anyone for a week before or after. As always YMMV.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...d/825826576125
-
06-19-19 08:53 #3997Senior Member

Posts: 117Ginger
Get ready for an awesome time. She is a professional. Easy to communicate with and doesn't take any BS. She will guide you into her place and treat you like a king. She isn't GFE. No kissing, all covered. But the daty is amazing. She is the girl in the pics, but her name doesn't mean she is a redhead. She has a cute face and a nice body, not a spinner. Has great curves. The $ . 6 hh is one of the best offerings in town. She doesn't budge on rates and she only works set hours. Follow her rules and enjoy.
Originally Posted by WilsonSix
[View Original Post]
Let us know how it goes.
-
06-19-19 07:29 #3996Senior Member

Posts: 115Shandra
Would love to do an Indian MILF. Does she do LFK DFK. Let me know if you remember.
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
Jb.












Reply With Quote



