Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,206 to 26,220 of 31083
-
06-28-19 11:49 #4878Senior Member

Posts: 132There's free state clinics where they'll test you free. Just google std testing Charlotte and you'll find their 2 locations.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 10:22 #4877Senior Member

Posts: 425[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-28-19 10:18 #4876Senior Member

Posts: 137You will be fine
It's nothing some antibiotics can't cure. You need to wait a week at least then go get tested. I did a 5 panel test for $159 at Any Lab Test on Benefield Rd.
Originally Posted by AlMarconi6
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 22:50 #4875Banned Member

Posts: 2Request for Samara.
Trying to find Samara profile.
Could you please send me the link.
I like what I heard about Her services.
-
06-27-19 19:59 #4874Regular Member

Posts: 4Cassie
I saw Cassie today and after checking this site I've learned that might be a bad idea. Can someone DM me with info on how bad I screwed up? I tried to post earlier but it didn't show up so if this is a double post forgive me I haven't posted here before.
-
06-27-19 18:47 #4873Regular Member

Posts: 4Cassie
I saw Cassie a little while ago and searched her name afterwards and found out that was a mistake. Can someone DM and give me a heads up on how bad I screwed up?
-
06-27-19 18:23 #4872Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121Hotel Asians
Saw them recently. Not girls pictured. Older. Some sexier than others. Both girls I've seen got right down to biz. Usually a BBBJ to start and quick move to doggy. My girl was 40 ish and could take a pounding. I worked it for all 30 minutes. She came at least once. I popped at the end.
Originally Posted by WRushJr1
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 17:24 #4871Senior Member

Posts: 192Asian
Was just wondering if anybody had any knowledge of Asians in the area other than AMPs or the ones around the airport? If you do I would appreciate some info just pm Me please.
-
06-27-19 16:34 #4870Senior Member

Posts: 363Demon joy
She used to be thick. Demons got a hold of her bad.
Originally Posted by PgRobe9
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 15:08 #4869Banned Member

Posts: 1377Sounds fair enough. I think I'm going to schedule with her for an hour. Thanks!
Originally Posted by CltGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 14:31 #4868Senior Member

Posts: 117An hour with Ginger
Yes, but only with the hour visit.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 14:30 #4867Senior Member

Posts: 117That is Joy
She has been reviewed many times, including the BBFS page.
Originally Posted by PgRobe9
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 14:15 #4866Senior Member

Posts: 77Got sick and had to cancel.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 13:58 #4865Banned Member

Posts: 1377Was she multiple pops hopefully?
Originally Posted by CltGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 13:37 #4864Senior Member

Posts: 320Rosa
In the Backpage days there was a provider named "Rosa" or "Bella Rosa. " She was Latino, early twenties, had a sleeve and virtually always had a video up with her add. She traveled and was often in Charlotte. I tried unsuccessfully to meet her. Once by time I contacted she had left and once she returned my text the after I was at work. Does anyone know her or if she is still around? One of those I regret not sampling.








Reply With Quote




