Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 18,331 to 18,345 of 28091
-
06-28-19 01:05 #9761Senior Member

Posts: 278Rhonda
Finally caught up with this gem the other day. She greets me at the door with a proper introduction and a hug. I disrobe and lay down on the table and she immediately takes off her robe. For those of you that enjoy the curvaceous pinup style ladies from the 40's-50's, she hits the nail on the head. I really enjoyed talking to her throughout our session. Probably one of the friendliest MT's I've ever had. She said she's been doing massage for 20+ years and it shows. She broke up the nasty knots that I get in my shoulders while still managing to keep things simple. I was able to steal a couple glances in the mirror while she worked. Finally the flip came and I was finally able to take her in all of her glory. Wow those breasts are magnificent. She has a really nice ass too. Body was perfect for my taste. She was soft were it counts. On the flip she climbed on top and massaged all around my groin while smoothly transitioning into some nice Russian. I couldn't handle it for very long and proceeded to explode. She made sure to drain every drop. All in all a wonderful experience and I'll definitely be back $. 2 after tip.
-
06-27-19 21:04 #9760Senior Member

Posts: 563Emerald and ASpa
Went to Emerald Day Spa per Stupitt (well-respected member in some old boards), but the parking situation is not ideal. Parking on the street needs to go through Apps, . Blah blah blah. Did not want to go through all of the paper trail. So, abandon the plan.
While driving back North, decided to stop by ASpa to check out Annie. She looks relatively young (younger than Amy). Probably mid-30's. She gave very good massage. I initially paid for half an hour massage, but I extended it to an hour. After the flip, I asked for BJ. She asked for how much (mood killer). I said 80, and she said need more for an hour. Given that she did give very good massage, I was okay w / 100 tip. CBJ was okay. Not as good as Amy. Tits are natural and size-B / C.
Anyway, will repeat but probably go with HJ as I am more enjoy with Annie's massage skill then her BJ skill.
One thing bothering me is how "sticky" A-spa ladies are. I guess without shower, their body (leg, butt, . Etc) are sticky. Mood killer.
-
06-27-19 17:16 #9759Regular Member

Posts: 2Skinny Asian Fetish
Hey guys,
New here. Any tips to find places that have skinny Asian girls? I mean like 80 to 90 pounds skinny. My last regular was an 85 pound spinner with no boobs. She was the tightest and best I've ever had. Hoping to find a replacement.
Thanks.
-
06-27-19 16:27 #9758Senior Member

Posts: 135I too am hopeful SDPD doesn't know how to use Google.
Originally Posted by Stupitt
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 13:01 #9757Senior Member

Posts: 160Definitely those were fun days, and I'm glad we have this board to continue the fun. The fun is much more fun with a little knowledge up front.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 13:00 #9756Regular Member

Posts: 5I too took a visit there yesterday based on what I read. Walked in and a thin 40's Chinese lady opens the door for me. I elected to do a 30 minutes massage. Get in the room and the back massage starts, absolutely no teasing, on the flip she see's jr is at attention and asked if she could "touch" it. I tell her absolutely! Mediocre HJ no offer of BBBJ. When I asked her for "more" she says she doesn't do that. Left a bit disappointed based off of what I was expecting from the review.
Originally Posted by Stupitt
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 12:46 #9755Banned Member

Posts: 3075Emerald Day Spa
Hey Stu, we were on many of the same boards. Those were the fun days.
Originally Posted by Stupitt
[View Original Post]
I've always wanted to try this place. Angela sounds fun. Thanks for the report. I sent you a PM.
RC.
-
06-27-19 01:28 #9754Senior Member

Posts: 160Sun C Spa
For what it's worth, I stopped by Sun C this past weekend. I rarely walk away, and wish I was as bold as some of you guys on here. However, I took one look at the girl who greeted me and knew I didn't want to stay. I asked her who else was available and she said only herself. She practically begged me to stay but for once I listed to the big head and left. Glad you had a good time, but the girl I met was definitely not worth sticking around in my book.
Originally Posted by Stupitt
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 01:23 #9753Senior Member

Posts: 160Emerald Day Spa
I don't post much, but there are a couple guys on here who I'm sure remember me from a couple of the other boards that are no longer around. If you've been around for any amount of time chances are you recognize my handle from one of the other sites. I thought I would add a report to the site for a change.
There's a place around Bankers Hill that I've gone to off and on for the past couple years as part of my normal rotation. I typically went there when I wanted to make sure I got a good rub, and HE, as compared to all the great places in Kearny Mesa that might have young hotties but their rub skills are not the best. Angela is the only one I've seen although there is supposed to be another that works there. I would put Angela in the mid-30's, but I'm horrible with age so let's just say she's not a 20 year-old. Her massages are very good, she knows what she's doing. Recently, with all the LE activity, the owner got nervous and took the neon sign down and locked the door. But since she knew my phone number she still answered, and they are still in business. The best part is that as soon as I walk in she locks the door behind me. Sweet, that typically means more fun is in store. Sure enough I got a really good massage while I was face down. On the flip she asked what I wanted, and there was a full menu now. She took all her clothes off except for a stomach wrap thing, and we had fun. She's thin, but she must have a shyness about her belly because she's left if on both times I've seen her recently. I've tipped the normal 1. 4, and it's. 5 for the house for an hour rub. She's not busy and says she wouldn't mind more business. Tell her you know Stu and you'll get in the front door.
Since I don't know if LE is lurking, PM me for address / phone number.
-
06-26-19 21:07 #9752Senior Member

Posts: 67A Spa visit
Had some free time after work so I decided to visit A spa again. Must have been my lucky day as Annie welcomed me at the front and walk me into the room. She had a nice red one piece that cut off high in the thighs and showed her sexy legs. Annie is young, sweet and has a great set of natural breasts with perky nipples. Great to nibble on. Just as in my previousl post about this spa, the same storyline played out. Great back massage, flip and the funtime began. The only difference this time is that she let me play with her starfish for a little bit. I get the impression that she likes gentle play in that area as the moans didn't sound mechanical and she gripped me hair pretty hard. Anyway, finished mish and she cleaned me up just as last time. She's a sweetheart! Total: . 4 house fee / 1. 2 tip.
-
06-26-19 19:40 #9751Banned Member

Posts: 220Yes
She had some issues with her back and neck and she was fairly young at that time maybe 28 or so. Like I said, this was years ago. When we would be going at it, at first it was fun to watch those tits bounce but I could tell it was uncomfortable for her and made her self conscious about it, so she would put her hands on them and buckle them down.
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
I like big tits up to watch but when they are bigger, they tend to sag and can give the girl some nasty looking stretch marks. I know girls that have had both implants for making larger and reduction procedures and neither regret their decisions.
Guys are the same way about our dick size, but most of us are very reluctant to go under the knife for enlargement. I wouldn't mind having a larger dick by just a little bit, but it works and has served me well over the years.
-
06-26-19 19:14 #9750Senior Member

Posts: 479There is a website called Real Self where you can look at before and after pictures of plastic surgeries. Apparently there is a large market for breast reductions as some ladies feel that extra large breasts negatively impact their day to day activities and also cause back pain.
Originally Posted by DeadHeadChevy
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-19 18:51 #9749Regular Member

Posts: 6Z Massage YoYo
I saw the most recent review of this place and was in the area so stopped in. Yo-yo came in wearing a yellow dress, very short. She gave a great back massage and let me roam around with the typical fake moans. She toweled off the oil and then did a light touch fingernail thing and started to get more sensual. On the flip she hiked up the skirt and pulled down her top. She has nice c's. She let me have full access underneath her panties and put her boobs in my face. She finished the massage with a great arm, neck, and head massage. When all was said and done she left for about 30 seconds while I dressed and then came right back in before I could get my cash out for a tip. I handed her 40 and then got another 10 out. She wanted 10 more but I didn't oblige even though I probably would the next time. All in all I thought the service was great. I usually go to PQ Massage and this was way better. I wish it were closer for me. She gives a great massage and made me very happy.
-
06-26-19 17:51 #9748Banned Member

Posts: 220I agree
Not my cup of tea, to say.
Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls
[View Original Post]
Not to say that she couldn't make me bust a nut all over her, she just wouldn't be my first pick on my dodgeball team.
I enjoy a young average girl as well, but I get the most enjoyment from a girl about 30-40 years old with a decent body. She doesn't have to be super glam just have some decent qualities, eyes, face, looks in general so to say.
It's just my taste, but big asses and really big tits just don't do it for me when it comes to the physical aspect, they look great, but that's it for me.
I had a girlfriend back in the day that had 40 DD's, when I met her, I thought she was just thick, turned out she had huge tits. When it came down to fun time, those things felt nice but were too much. Every thrust it was like punching her in the eye with her tits, funny at first but a pain in the ass.
The only thing I really loved about her tits, was that she had big erect nipples that jetted out about 3/4", fun to nibble on.
To sum it up, body types are like ice cream flavors, some like plain vanilla some like rocky road and so on.
-
06-26-19 14:54 #9747Senior Member

Posts: 551Yes the half hour is what I've done so I can't speak to the hour service. All I know is she's ridiculously sexy and hot. Any man saying "too thick for me" is crazy. Not sure who I'd compare to, she's just amazing.
Originally Posted by BoulderBoy
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





