Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 151 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 2261
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1631
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendipito  [View Original Post]
    Lets set up a neighborhood watch next few days

    You see something. Report it. Lets keep each other safe. About 5 girls legit girls leftm. Lady in red compromises but I can't imagine you all gave her a chance. Her main gig is selling out ofbsecond carwash on rose. She's been picked up. But she was fucking stupid.
    That's kind of how I view this entire thread. For the most part we mongers look out for each other.

    SYM.

  2. #1630
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    There was a bust last night and it hit 10 walkers. When you mention texts with special rates and detail it suggests girls texting guys. There have been no guys busted in the hobby in months. If girls are cooperating with vice and texting guys offering special rates, how could that get past an entrapment charge?

    How could that "affect a couple of ladies" that you've seen?
    Where did you see the bust or arrest info? I went back several weeks and over 300 female arrests and the only known working girls I saw were arrested on other charges (drug related mostly). I didn't see any for prostitution. Was this Orange county or Lake or Polk County? I watched a pretty decent girl get arrested at the 7-11 on Jordan St Saturday night, but that was for possession. When I looked up her info I scrolled back to see if I knew anyone else. Thanks. Stay safe.

  3. #1629

    Lets set up a neighborhood watch next few days

    You see something. Report it. Lets keep each other safe. About 5 girls legit girls leftm. Lady in red compromises but I can't imagine you all gave her a chance. Her main gig is selling out ofbsecond carwash on rose. She's been picked up. But she was fucking stupid.

  4. #1628

    Thank You for the Update Oliver

    Thank you for filling in the blanks, Oliver. Everything you just said, in terms of being cautious and knowing what to look for and watch out for is totally correct. Don't worry about being too cautious; being cautious is being smart. I'm probably the most paranoid member of this board. And that's exactly what I want to be. I can sleep a little easier after your most recent post AND I will be wary of any unsolicited, explicit text from providers, and, like you, I encourage other members to exercise that caution as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    I can't confirm that this actually happened. An ultra UTR told me and I believe her but I can't find any news to confirm it. Be safe, any offer too that seems too good to be true probably is. The key information is the provider reaching out to hobbyist with a "special" rate. How often does that happen? And then graphic detail of how the time will be spent. Major red flag. Those text messages will convict. Thank goodness for UTRs and old friends that I just set a time with and leave the rest undocumented. I'm probably being paranoid but think with the big head guys.

  5. #1627

    Sorry if I stirred up a shit storm

    Quote Originally Posted by DieterBraun  [View Original Post]
    This post definitely doesn't inspire me to seek any dates this weekend. Well known providers busted? Who are they? Well known providers "may be cooperating with vice"? Which ones?

    Ironically, or not so ironically, 2 relatively new UTRs, one who you have reviewed, uncharacteristically have incalls this weekend (cue dramatic music).

    Was thinking of visiting one of the well reviewed young UTRs this weekend at their new-found incalls; but in this environment of innuendo and dark speculation, I think I'll pass.
    I can't confirm that this actually happened. An ultra UTR told me and I believe her but I can't find any news to confirm it. Be safe, any offer too that seems too good to be true probably is. The key information is the provider reaching out to hobbyist with a "special" rate. How often does that happen? And then graphic detail of how the time will be spent. Major red flag. Those text messages will convict. Thank goodness for UTRs and old friends that I just set a time with and leave the rest undocumented. I'm probably being paranoid but think with the big head guys.

  6. #1626

    Locally?

    Maybe it just hasn't hit the news yet.

    In the last month, 85 arrested in Tampa MSA for human trafficking, 12 in Lake Worth, just a few in Orange and Volusia, and 44 for drugs in an undercover operation for upper level drug trafficking.

  7. #1625
    Quote Originally Posted by Billybbad  [View Original Post]
    Heard from one our favorite ladies today that I haven't been with in a few weeks. New digits seeking my time and money. Now why'all got me concerned that I may not get any good loving due to your warnings.

    Better safe than sorry. Rosie will suffice. Damn.
    Stop Worrying About This

    No guys have been busted in Orlando in months for any type of prostitution charges.

    There were only 2 girls arrested in the two months proceeding that post and they were walkers.

    There were 10 girls arrested in a sting after the warning post came but they were walkers and maybe a couple of them might have had phones.

    There is nothing in court or police records to back up this rumor.

    Don't discuss rates and services together and they can't charge you with anything unless you're knowingly seeking a minor, in which case you should go to jail.

  8. #1624

    Get laid or behind bars

    Quote Originally Posted by DieterBraun  [View Original Post]
    This post definitely doesn't inspire me to seek any dates this weekend. Well known providers busted? Who are they? Well known providers "may be cooperating with vice"? Which ones?

    Ironically, or not so ironically, 2 relatively new UTRs, one who you have reviewed, uncharacteristically have incalls this weekend (cue dramatic music).

    Was thinking of visiting one of the well reviewed young UTRs this weekend at their new-found incalls; but in this environment of innuendo and dark speculation, I think I'll pass.
    Heard from one our favorite ladies today that I haven't been with in a few weeks. New digits seeking my time and money. Now why'all got me concerned that I may not get any good loving due to your warnings.

    Better safe than sorry. Rosie will suffice. Damn.

  9. #1623

    Well Known Providers Cooperating with LEO?

    This post definitely doesn't inspire me to seek any dates this weekend. Well known providers busted? Who are they? Well known providers "may be cooperating with vice"? Which ones?

    Ironically, or not so ironically, 2 relatively new UTRs, one who you have reviewed, uncharacteristically have incalls this weekend (cue dramatic music).

    Was thinking of visiting one of the well reviewed young UTRs this weekend at their new-found incalls; but in this environment of innuendo and dark speculation, I think I'll pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    Affected a couple of ladies I have seen. Be wary of texts inbound with special rates and way too much detail about service. Some ladies may be cooperating with vice.

    OO.

  10. #1622
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    Affected a couple of ladies I have seen. Be wary of texts inbound with special rates and way too much detail about service. Some ladies may be cooperating with vice.

    OO.
    There was a bust last night and it hit 10 walkers. When you mention texts with special rates and detail it suggests girls texting guys. There have been no guys busted in the hobby in months. If girls are cooperating with vice and texting guys offering special rates, how could that get past an entrapment charge?

    How could that "affect a couple of ladies" that you've seen?

  11. #1621
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hear about a bust this week?

    Affected a couple of ladies I have seen. Be wary of texts inbound with special rates and way too much detail about service. Some ladies may be cooperating with vice.

    OO.
    Be especially cautious if you get texts from ladies who like this, LOL.

    SYM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Polk-Sheriff-Grady-Judd.jpg‎  

  12. #1620
    Thanks for the heads up. Sure wish we could hear from those that were targeted.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    Affected a couple of ladies I have seen. Be wary of texts inbound with special rates and way too much detail about service. Some ladies may be cooperating with vice.

    OO.

  13. #1619

    Anyone hear about a bust this week?

    Affected a couple of ladies I have seen. Be wary of texts inbound with special rates and way too much detail about service. Some ladies may be cooperating with vice.

    OO.

  14. #1618
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendipito  [View Original Post]
    Yet none listed on Florida. Arrests, Orlando sentinel, nor any other site. Its as if and prostitution arrest is not listed. Don't take my word for it. Search. You'll see none since 2016.
    Check your search settings. I see them in florida arrests and in others sites too. Mugshots dot com has more.

    2016 had 144 in Orlando.

    2017 had 150 in Orlando.

  15. #1617
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    There have been hundreds.
    Yet none listed on Florida. Arrests, Orlando sentinel, nor any other site. Its as if and prostitution arrest is not listed. Don't take my word for it. Search. You'll see none since 2016.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape