Thread: News and Media Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 2261
-
07-01-19 14:01 #1631Senior Member

Posts: 944That's kind of how I view this entire thread. For the most part we mongers look out for each other.
Originally Posted by Serendipito
[View Original Post]
SYM.
-
07-01-19 13:21 #1630Senior Member

Posts: 664Where did you see the bust or arrest info? I went back several weeks and over 300 female arrests and the only known working girls I saw were arrested on other charges (drug related mostly). I didn't see any for prostitution. Was this Orange county or Lake or Polk County? I watched a pretty decent girl get arrested at the 7-11 on Jordan St Saturday night, but that was for possession. When I looked up her info I scrolled back to see if I knew anyone else. Thanks. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by TrollingObt
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-19 02:02 #1629Regular Member

Posts: 10Lets set up a neighborhood watch next few days
You see something. Report it. Lets keep each other safe. About 5 girls legit girls leftm. Lady in red compromises but I can't imagine you all gave her a chance. Her main gig is selling out ofbsecond carwash on rose. She's been picked up. But she was fucking stupid.
-
06-30-19 22:38 #1628Senior Member

Posts: 413Thank You for the Update Oliver
Thank you for filling in the blanks, Oliver. Everything you just said, in terms of being cautious and knowing what to look for and watch out for is totally correct. Don't worry about being too cautious; being cautious is being smart. I'm probably the most paranoid member of this board. And that's exactly what I want to be. I can sleep a little easier after your most recent post AND I will be wary of any unsolicited, explicit text from providers, and, like you, I encourage other members to exercise that caution as well.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-19 22:24 #1627Senior Member

Posts: 963Sorry if I stirred up a shit storm
I can't confirm that this actually happened. An ultra UTR told me and I believe her but I can't find any news to confirm it. Be safe, any offer too that seems too good to be true probably is. The key information is the provider reaching out to hobbyist with a "special" rate. How often does that happen? And then graphic detail of how the time will be spent. Major red flag. Those text messages will convict. Thank goodness for UTRs and old friends that I just set a time with and leave the rest undocumented. I'm probably being paranoid but think with the big head guys.
Originally Posted by DieterBraun
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-19 14:38 #1626

Posts: 373Locally?
Maybe it just hasn't hit the news yet.
In the last month, 85 arrested in Tampa MSA for human trafficking, 12 in Lake Worth, just a few in Orange and Volusia, and 44 for drugs in an undercover operation for upper level drug trafficking.
-
06-30-19 13:36 #1625Senior Member

Posts: 472Stop Worrying About This
Originally Posted by Billybbad
[View Original Post]
No guys have been busted in Orlando in months for any type of prostitution charges.
There were only 2 girls arrested in the two months proceeding that post and they were walkers.
There were 10 girls arrested in a sting after the warning post came but they were walkers and maybe a couple of them might have had phones.
There is nothing in court or police records to back up this rumor.
Don't discuss rates and services together and they can't charge you with anything unless you're knowingly seeking a minor, in which case you should go to jail.
-
06-30-19 12:20 #1624Senior Member

Posts: 97Get laid or behind bars
Heard from one our favorite ladies today that I haven't been with in a few weeks. New digits seeking my time and money. Now why'all got me concerned that I may not get any good loving due to your warnings.
Originally Posted by DieterBraun
[View Original Post]
Better safe than sorry. Rosie will suffice. Damn.
-
06-29-19 22:52 #1623Senior Member

Posts: 413Well Known Providers Cooperating with LEO?
This post definitely doesn't inspire me to seek any dates this weekend. Well known providers busted? Who are they? Well known providers "may be cooperating with vice"? Which ones?
Ironically, or not so ironically, 2 relatively new UTRs, one who you have reviewed, uncharacteristically have incalls this weekend (cue dramatic music).
Was thinking of visiting one of the well reviewed young UTRs this weekend at their new-found incalls; but in this environment of innuendo and dark speculation, I think I'll pass.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-19 22:37 #1622Senior Member

Posts: 472There was a bust last night and it hit 10 walkers. When you mention texts with special rates and detail it suggests girls texting guys. There have been no guys busted in the hobby in months. If girls are cooperating with vice and texting guys offering special rates, how could that get past an entrapment charge?
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
How could that "affect a couple of ladies" that you've seen?
-
06-29-19 09:13 #1621Senior Member

Posts: 944Be especially cautious if you get texts from ladies who like this, LOL.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
SYM
-
06-28-19 20:05 #1620Senior Member

Posts: 1039Thanks for the heads up. Sure wish we could hear from those that were targeted.
Sox.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 14:54 #1619Senior Member

Posts: 963Anyone hear about a bust this week?
Affected a couple of ladies I have seen. Be wary of texts inbound with special rates and way too much detail about service. Some ladies may be cooperating with vice.
OO.
-
06-27-19 12:26 #1618Senior Member

Posts: 472Check your search settings. I see them in florida arrests and in others sites too. Mugshots dot com has more.
Originally Posted by Serendipito
[View Original Post]
2016 had 144 in Orlando.
2017 had 150 in Orlando.
-
06-26-19 23:27 #1617Regular Member

Posts: 10Yet none listed on Florida. Arrests, Orlando sentinel, nor any other site. Its as if and prostitution arrest is not listed. Don't take my word for it. Search. You'll see none since 2016.
Originally Posted by TrollingObt
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






