Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 6940
-
06-27-19 12:31 #1645Regular Member

Posts: 1Was just there. Completely legit. Cute early 30's with a nice rack. Drape never came completely off. Walls don't go all the way up to the ceiling. There was a man there with her. During my session someone else came in and the man went in to do his massage. Very odd. Good massage. Won't go back. Don't think it will ever be anything more than legit.
Originally Posted by Spatan2469
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 07:35 #1644Senior Member

Posts: 60Would be interested in any reports. However isn't that a high traffic area. Maybe this is a MassageE type and nothing to see.
Originally Posted by Spatan2469
[View Original Post]
Anyone know much about any of the ones on the "99" (SDH / I think there are 2 known ones) since we are talking RockyH.
-
06-26-19 21:36 #1643Senior Member

Posts: 33New AMP Rocky Hill
I was in rocky hill yesterday getting sushi and noticed a new AMP on Cromwell ave next to dominos, there is not even a sign out front yet just a banner that says grand opening, took a peak inside and a younger cute Asian at the desk, because of the company I was with I couldn't go in. Anyone check this place put yet?
-
06-26-19 09:03 #1642Senior Member

Posts: 607I sent 6 messages with no response in the last 2 months.
Originally Posted by Ulrik
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 16:36 #1641Senior Member

Posts: 576Link to the ad?
Originally Posted by Ulrik
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 15:17 #1640Senior Member

Posts: 27Jackie massage.
Went to Jackie's massage in West Hartford last week in a private home! When I called she asked if I've been there before and I said no and she quickly said therapeutic only! What the heck I'm thinking maybe it's cover because it's in her home and I lived in San Francisco so I took a chance! Well she was not pretty and it was legit all the way! She bumped into my manhood once and it was a light one! No extras at all and the massage sucked to with elbows and slapped LOL!
-
06-25-19 12:00 #1639Senior Member

Posts: 53King Spa
Visited the place last weekend. Parked in the rear and walked inside. Back door was open. Greeted by an older looking woman. Got a ts before the massage. She asked soft or hard. Said medium. Decent massage and decent finish. Standard are&t. Damage was 1. 0 with house fee for hr.
Anyone gone to the Bristol AMPs?
-
06-25-19 08:28 #1638Senior Member

Posts: 53Spahunters
Spahunters was the shit. I used it all the time when I was starting out before finding this site.
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 08:51 #1637Regular Member

Posts: 21Alexa
Hi all,
I saw this ad for Alexa it says "Friday is for fun with friends".
Not sure if it is a massage or FS.
I am curious to try her but would love some intell before I taxt.
Thanks.
Ulrik.
-
06-20-19 14:19 #1636Senior Member

Posts: 576I used to be on Spa Hunters because it was free but that shutdown with all the BS last year.
Originally Posted by SexyEgg
[View Original Post]
I am a member of RM, it's main perk is convenience.
If I'm going to a new place I'll check out the reviews or if I'm going to be visiting a new city.
It's a lot easier than going message by message in a forum hoping I find something about the AMP I want.
RM also has forums, obviously not as active but still good info from time to time.
Example: I was looking into a new spa in a town I was visiting, found that one of the MTs was doing BBJs so set an appointment requesting her, instead of getting stuck with the luck of the draw.
Had a very good experience and saw her 2 more times before I stopped going to AMPs.
-
06-19-19 19:40 #1635Regular Member

Posts: 21Yan
Hi everyone. Went to Yan. Boston rd. I am new in town and took a gamble on what was nearist.
Got there at around noon and the one woman working said her name was lucy. She was older maybe fifties but very slim and was still in her pajamas. She told me that she hadn't opened the shop yet. I was thinking about leaving as she was not really what I was looking for but I noticed that she had on minion pj bottoms and a loose fitting top with no bra so I figured at least I would get some satisfying roaming. Chose hour for. 6.
Typical massage. Too much oil, ok massage with occasional poke at package. Then pretty quick to the flip then right to the hand finish. I did get some otc (A cup teddies which I actually like) but she was not into being touched.
Not very adept at the hand so I had to diy with otc to get me there. Tipped. 4.
Nice lady but not a repeat.
Question for you all: Are there any independents in the Hartford or East ct areas? I prefer a private to AMP. Please give me your guidance.
Thanks.
-
06-19-19 10:36 #1634Senior Member

Posts: 204Whoops I meant Rub Ratings
Sorry I read rubmaps and thought rub ratings. I have never used rubmaps.
Originally Posted by Thoren2002
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 08:46 #1633Senior Member

Posts: 853Same thing happened to me awhile back, I caved and gave her an extra $20 because the finish was actually pretty good but unless I can get Katie I won't go back.
Originally Posted by Supaed
[View Original Post]
Katie is from the place in Oxford, MA.
-
06-19-19 07:00 #1632Senior Member

Posts: 190Gold
Sounds like a lot of us tried this place over the weekend. Well I went too. Sunday. Fathers day. I figured it would be dead. I parked behind Dunkin and walked around. I took the hour and a TS. I got "Jennifer". Why do they bother making up Americanized names? Whatever. She was older but I guess ok looking for her age. Table Shower area is large with a decent table. I'm a tall guy so I always seem to run out of room but whatever. She did a good job. Back to the room. A decent massage but my pet peeve is when its just going through the motions. There were no sexual overtones or caresses in the right spots. No playfulness. She did a pretty hard massage and another pet peeve is when they grind their elbows into your back. Umm that kinda hurts lady. Overall an ok massage. She did give a good finish though. Nice touch.
All in all. Nothing memorable. I saw a semi cute girl in the halls as well. Will I go back? Never say never but I'm not circling the day on my calendar. Right now I'm kinda burned out on the AMPs.
Take care guys.
-
06-18-19 23:03 #1631Senior Member

Posts: 204It's pretty much just spam. They recirculate ads from years ago.
Originally Posted by SexyEgg
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






