Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 352 of 462 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 402 452 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 6923
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1658

    Rocky Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by Spatan2469  [View Original Post]
    I was in rocky hill yesterday getting sushi and noticed a new AMP on Cromwell ave next to dominos, there is not even a sign out front yet just a banner that says grand opening, took a peak inside and a younger cute Asian at the desk, because of the company I was with I couldn't go in. Anyone check this place put yet?
    Just like most of the others. Legit. I took a ride over there to check it out. Nice looking girl though.

  2. #1657

    Rocky Hill AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by Spatan2469  [View Original Post]
    I was in rocky hill yesterday getting sushi and noticed a new AMP on Cromwell ave next to dominos, there is not even a sign out front yet just a banner that says grand opening, took a peak inside and a younger cute Asian at the desk, because of the company I was with I couldn't go in. Anyone check this place put yet?
    100% legit 50.00 1 hr special.

  3. #1656

    Rocky Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by Spatan2469  [View Original Post]
    I was in rocky hill yesterday getting sushi and noticed a new AMP on Cromwell ave next to dominos, there is not even a sign out front yet just a banner that says grand opening, took a peak inside and a younger cute Asian at the desk, because of the company I was with I couldn't go in. Anyone check this place put yet?
    I know the area very well if this is anything more than legit I would be surprised there is no way this place will survive in that area! Not being pessimistic I am being realistic. This area will not support more than legit.

  4. #1655
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Ukrainian

    Hi all,

    Has anyone been to see either of these: "Unforgettable massage from Ukraine".

    Found on rubrating Provider.

    Look too good to be true or maybe are very expensive.

    Would love some intel.

    Thanks.

    Ulrik.

  5. #1654
    Quote Originally Posted by Spatan2469  [View Original Post]
    I was in rocky hill yesterday getting sushi and noticed a new AMP on Cromwell ave next to dominos, there is not even a sign out front yet just a banner that says grand opening, took a peak inside and a younger cute Asian at the desk, because of the company I was with I couldn't go in. Anyone check this place put yet?
    Was just there. Completely legit. Cute early 30's with a nice rack. Drape never came completely off. Walls don't go all the way up to the ceiling. There was a man there with her. During my session someone else came in and the man went in to do his massage. Very odd. Good massage. Won't go back. Don't think it will ever be anything more than legit.

  6. #1653
    Quote Originally Posted by Spatan2469  [View Original Post]
    I was in rocky hill yesterday getting sushi and noticed a new AMP on Cromwell ave next to dominos, there is not even a sign out front yet just a banner that says grand opening, took a peak inside and a younger cute Asian at the desk, because of the company I was with I couldn't go in. Anyone check this place put yet?
    Would be interested in any reports. However isn't that a high traffic area. Maybe this is a MassageE type and nothing to see.

    Anyone know much about any of the ones on the "99" (SDH / I think there are 2 known ones) since we are talking RockyH.

  7. #1652

    New AMP Rocky Hill

    I was in rocky hill yesterday getting sushi and noticed a new AMP on Cromwell ave next to dominos, there is not even a sign out front yet just a banner that says grand opening, took a peak inside and a younger cute Asian at the desk, because of the company I was with I couldn't go in. Anyone check this place put yet?

  8. #1651
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulrik  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I saw this ad for Alexa it says "Friday is for fun with friends".

    Not sure if it is a massage or FS.

    I am curious to try her but would love some intell before I taxt.

    Thanks.

    Ulrik.
    I sent 6 messages with no response in the last 2 months.

  9. #1650
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulrik  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I saw this ad for Alexa it says "Friday is for fun with friends".

    Not sure if it is a massage or FS.

    I am curious to try her but would love some intell before I taxt.

    Thanks.

    Ulrik.
    Link to the ad?

  10. #1649

    Jackie massage.

    Went to Jackie's massage in West Hartford last week in a private home! When I called she asked if I've been there before and I said no and she quickly said therapeutic only! What the heck I'm thinking maybe it's cover because it's in her home and I lived in San Francisco so I took a chance! Well she was not pretty and it was legit all the way! She bumped into my manhood once and it was a light one! No extras at all and the massage sucked to with elbows and slapped LOL!

  11. #1648

    King Spa

    Visited the place last weekend. Parked in the rear and walked inside. Back door was open. Greeted by an older looking woman. Got a ts before the massage. She asked soft or hard. Said medium. Decent massage and decent finish. Standard are&t. Damage was 1. 0 with house fee for hr.

    Anyone gone to the Bristol AMPs?

  12. #1647

    Spahunters

    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    I used to be on Spa Hunters because it was free but that shutdown with all the BS last year.

    I am a member of RM, it's main perk is convenience.

    If I'm going to a new place I'll check out the reviews or if I'm going to be visiting a new city.

    It's a lot easier than going message by message in a forum hoping I find something about the AMP I want.

    RM also has forums, obviously not as active but still good info from time to time.

    Example: I was looking into a new spa in a town I was visiting, found that one of the MTs was doing BBJs so set an appointment requesting her, instead of getting stuck with the luck of the draw.

    Had a very good experience and saw her 2 more times before I stopped going to AMPs.
    Spahunters was the shit. I used it all the time when I was starting out before finding this site.

  13. #1646
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Alexa

    Hi all,

    I saw this ad for Alexa it says "Friday is for fun with friends".

    Not sure if it is a massage or FS.

    I am curious to try her but would love some intell before I taxt.

    Thanks.

    Ulrik.

  14. #1645
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyEgg  [View Original Post]
    What is your guys personal opinions on RubMaps? I can't imagine ever paying for something like information, but maybe I am missing something if so many people do. Given the shortage of info on AMPs, it almost sounds like a good idea.
    I used to be on Spa Hunters because it was free but that shutdown with all the BS last year.

    I am a member of RM, it's main perk is convenience.

    If I'm going to a new place I'll check out the reviews or if I'm going to be visiting a new city.

    It's a lot easier than going message by message in a forum hoping I find something about the AMP I want.

    RM also has forums, obviously not as active but still good info from time to time.

    Example: I was looking into a new spa in a town I was visiting, found that one of the MTs was doing BBJs so set an appointment requesting her, instead of getting stuck with the luck of the draw.

    Had a very good experience and saw her 2 more times before I stopped going to AMPs.

  15. #1644
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Yan

    Hi everyone. Went to Yan. Boston rd. I am new in town and took a gamble on what was nearist.

    Got there at around noon and the one woman working said her name was lucy. She was older maybe fifties but very slim and was still in her pajamas. She told me that she hadn't opened the shop yet. I was thinking about leaving as she was not really what I was looking for but I noticed that she had on minion pj bottoms and a loose fitting top with no bra so I figured at least I would get some satisfying roaming. Chose hour for. 6.

    Typical massage. Too much oil, ok massage with occasional poke at package. Then pretty quick to the flip then right to the hand finish. I did get some otc (A cup teddies which I actually like) but she was not into being touched.

    Not very adept at the hand so I had to diy with otc to get me there. Tipped. 4.

    Nice lady but not a repeat.

    Question for you all: Are there any independents in the Hartford or East ct areas? I prefer a private to AMP. Please give me your guidance.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape