Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 704 of 888 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 754 804 ... LastLast
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 13310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2765

    Not real it's a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/079715747743 has any one seen her yet? I was thinking of seeing her later on today.
    She will ask for cashapp etc. The number is registered to a guy.

  2. #2764
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/079715747743 has any one seen her yet? I was thinking of seeing her later on today.

  3. #2763

    New Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by DtLover63  [View Original Post]
    I'm heading into your lovely town later this week. Would someone please tell me this Lady is for real! She's just my type, which probably means she's too good to be true.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...f/964411854538

    Thanks,

    DTL.
    I check STG about once a week. I don't recall seeing that ad. She must be new. We had some LEO action recently so tread carefully.

    Noodle.

  4. #2762
    Quote Originally Posted by TimBow52  [View Original Post]
    I saw this on STG. Not sure if true but I ain't going anytime soon. LOL.

    Dakota DD. HIDDEN CAMERA WARNING.

    "A 'heads-up' to hello fellow greenville hobbyists. I visited Dakota DDs famous Playroom recently and noticed a couple of strategically hidden small wifi cameras.

    I have an app (I heard about from the hidden camera scandal on Airbnb) and her cameras showed up.

    Just a warning, you might be on video there.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/721419316269
    Can you tell us where to find this app and how it works?

  5. #2761

    Sweet and Sexy MILF

    I'm heading into your lovely town later this week. Would someone please tell me this Lady is for real! She's just my type, which probably means she's too good to be true.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...f/964411854538

    Thanks,

    DTL.

  6. #2760

    Kelly's new locale

    Quote Originally Posted by WheretoStart16  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of touch for a bit, but I recently noticed that Kelly moved locations. Has anyone checked her new place out? I know her old location was not the best.
    New location much better than old location. Always a fun visit. Been Lurking on this board for years and finally joined.

  7. #2759

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by WheretoStart16  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of touch for a bit, but I recently noticed that Kelly moved locations. Has anyone checked her new place out? I know her old location was not the best.
    Hey guys, been a lurker on this board forever, finally thought I should contribute. Kelly's new location is much better then the old one in my opinion. Great time.

  8. #2758

    Cameras

    Quote Originally Posted by Osito2789  [View Original Post]
    Are the cameras in the play room?

    I mean its a private residence, so you can expect cameras for security reason. Most people I know have security cameras. My self have 6 cameras around my property.

    Now if you letting random people (clients) come over to your property, wouldn't you have security cameras?

    Just my opinion LOL.
    I've never seen her, nor had any indication I was being filmed unknowingly before, but I always try to put on a good show!

  9. #2757
    Quote Originally Posted by TimBow52  [View Original Post]
    I saw this on STG. Not sure if true but I ain't going anytime soon. LOL.

    Dakota DD. HIDDEN CAMERA WARNING.

    "A 'heads-up' to hello fellow greenville hobbyists. I visited Dakota DDs famous Playroom recently and noticed a couple of strategically hidden small wifi cameras.

    I have an app (I heard about from the hidden camera scandal on Airbnb) and her cameras showed up.

    Just a warning, you might be on video there.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/721419316269
    Are the cameras in the play room?

    I mean its a private residence, so you can expect cameras for security reason. Most people I know have security cameras. My self have 6 cameras around my property.

    Now if you letting random people (clients) come over to your property, wouldn't you have security cameras?

    Just my opinion LOL.

  10. #2756
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    That isn't actually a review, he's just saying he met her when visiting her roommate.
    If I'm following this thread right post 2751 has the review. I kind of figured it was older pics and / or digitally altered.

  11. #2755
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesMuffins  [View Original Post]
    There's a review of her 5 posts before yours.
    That isn't actually a review, he's just saying he met her when visiting her roommate.

  12. #2754
    I saw this on STG. Not sure if true but I ain't going anytime soon. LOL.

    Dakota DD. HIDDEN CAMERA WARNING.

    "A 'heads-up' to hello fellow greenville hobbyists. I visited Dakota DDs famous Playroom recently and noticed a couple of strategically hidden small wifi cameras.

    I have an app (I heard about from the hidden camera scandal on Airbnb) and her cameras showed up.

    Just a warning, you might be on video there.”

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/721419316269

  13. #2753
    There's a review of her 5 posts before yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to hear if anyone has sampled this too, PM's are fine.

  14. #2752
    Quote Originally Posted by GvilleGuy  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/079956025567

    I think I went to high school with this chick. She seems a little long in the tooth to be getting $150 for just lip service. Anyone have any experience with her? If so, is she worth the price tag?
    I'd love to hear if anyone has sampled this too, PM's are fine.

  15. #2751

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by AzineMan  [View Original Post]
    Your mailbox is full.
    Should have room now, thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape