rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 936 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 436 836 886 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 986 1036 ... LastLast
Results 14,026 to 14,040 of 19285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5260

    New Member here in Palm Bay

    Been lurking for awhile. 20 plus years in hobby. Seen several ladies here recently. Hit and miss, glad to have you guys!

  2. #5259

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Chelsey got popped for possession of drug paraphernalia.
    Pretty sure she's back out.

  3. #5258

    Chelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    PAIGE DEL REY got herself popped for a few FTAs after attempting to boost a cartload of goods from the local Walmart. http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/273567315209.
    Chelsey got popped for possession of drug paraphernalia.

  4. #5257

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by Apprehensive  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...g/942481264881.I am always nervous about partaking just due to the possibility of negative results.
    The link you provided is dead, but even if it wasn't members aren't quick to provide details to someone on their first post.

  5. #5256

    Arrests

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    **CHELSEY** Well not sure what's going on but looks like about provider was scooped up today, not sure of charges yet. Won't know till courts update tomorrow morning. Would start being careful.http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/813094822565
    PAIGE DEL REY got herself popped for a few FTAs after attempting to boost a cartload of goods from the local Walmart. http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/273567315209.

  6. #5255

    Tiny Misty

    Had another great dream with Misty. She's a little spunky fireball that likes to please. Easy communication, off A1 a and Pineda. Clean, smell and taste great. No candy. She is the one pictured, maybe abit out of date. Will repeat.

    Mk.

  7. #5254

    Anyone seen he before

    Saw this ad http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...g/942481264881.

    I am always nervous about partaking just due to the possibility of negative results.

  8. #5253

    Credibility

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkyWay  [View Original Post]
    Is there any credibility to this post? I have seen positive report of Saskia but still concerned.
    To my knowledge there is no credibility to this or to any of his posts. Play and stay safe.

  9. #5252

    Saskia. Eurasian.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJoe112  [View Original Post]
    I wonder how many got stung on this one because this site didn't allow posts for a day. Now all the senior dickheads are mad at me here. All I have to say is take this forum and stick it up your Asian dildo'ed asses.
    Is there any credibility to this post? I have seen positive report of Saskia but still concerned.

  10. #5251

    Rene in Titusville

    I've seen her a couple times now. Communication is all text, and she is responsive. She entertains in her home in a decent neighborhood. She looks like her pics, and is a real sweetheart. For what it's worth, I am becoming a regular. An excellent head game a and clean body that looks younger than her age. Treat her nicely, and she will return the favor.

  11. #5250

    Natalie. Cocoa US1 area. Pretty Brunette

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/947022591774

    I had some business in Brevard today that went well so wanted some company. I called this pretty young thing while driving to the Inner Room Cocoa Beach (US1 and 528). Lordy lordy lordy she answered (called same number 2 weeks ago, no response), so I made a detour after some more texting. She is a little cautious and so I met her at the hotel bar. Did a LEO check to make her feel at ease. She is the girl in the photo, pretty brunette, in her twenties, thick but not a PAWG. I would say she is like my regular Deland Barbie. In her room, opted for a long BBBJCIM with swallow! Negotiated a QV but went over. Donation will vary. Will repeat. I told her about the sister site so hopefully she will be a regular. Brevard definitely need some new talent, well new to me, definitely a legit provider. Double BJ is best but a BJ is better than no BJ, check her out.

  12. #5249

    Chelsey

    Well not sure what's going on but looks like about provider was scooped up today, not sure of charges yet. Won't know till courts update tomorrow morning. Would start being careful.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/813094822565

  13. #5248
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentGambini  [View Original Post]
    Now that we know she's legit, or at least hope she is, when is she saying she'll be back in the area?
    Tomorrow, that's when I'm seeing her. Fingers crossed, and hoping everything goes well.

  14. #5247

    Return of Saskia

    Quote Originally Posted by GiddyD  [View Original Post]
    I've got something set up with her when she comes back hoping for a really, really good dream!
    Now that we know she's legit, or at least hope she is, when is she saying she'll be back in the area?

  15. #5246
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaJunkie  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of catching this one at the right time. She had checked in at cocoa beach and communication was easy and clear. When I got to her room, was surprised she was stunningly beautiful young gal with a nice tan and a great body. Had accent because she's from overseas and was just visiting, but was easy to talk to and chatted about herself and her travels. I suspect she found her way to cocoa beach that day to enjoy the sun and the beach. Everything covered, started w BJ, then cowgirl, she suggested doggie, but wanted to switch to mish first and finish doggie. Regretfully never made the switch, finished in mish. Overall, been few years since found someone this hot in brevard. Damage was 1 benjamin for the hhr. Would definitely repeat of she's on the area.
    I've got something set up with her when she comes back hoping for a really, really good dream!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape