Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4050

    That's just extra flavor

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLatina  [View Original Post]
    She has reviews on BBFS.
    I remember someone commenting about laughing everytime people say BBFS girls are tasty. I never thought about it till then but I laughed a little when I saw this.

  2. #4049

    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by FunderJ  [View Original Post]
    Her kitty looks, smells, and tastes good. She is 100% legit.
    She has reviews on BBFS.

  3. #4048
    Quote Originally Posted by BossDogg99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone spend time with this one?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/655594206813

    Looks like she may have been around for a while, but I can't find anything on her.
    Search for reviews of carnal knowledge. Been reviewed many times. Not very good reviews.

  4. #4047

    Amber??

    Anyone spend time with this one?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/655594206813

    Looks like she may have been around for a while, but I can't find anything on her.

  5. #4046

    100% female

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte1221  [View Original Post]
    This review sounds great and I'm definitely considering between her and another provider soon. One question. Some of her pics look a little masculine in the face. Is she TS or natural female? She looks like she has a great body, but better to ask now than after I've donated.
    Her kitty looks, smells, and tastes good. She is 100% legit.

  6. #4045

    Natural

    Not a TS. Pussy is original equipment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte1221  [View Original Post]
    This review sounds great and I'm definitely considering between her and another provider soon. One question. Some of her pics look a little masculine in the face. Is she TS or natural female? She looks like she has a great body, but better to ask now than after I've donated.

  7. #4044

    Twot

    She is TWOT, as she went cricket twice after I got there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    She seem to forget about our appointment even after confirming 30 minutes before. Is her habit catching up with her?

  8. #4043

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    She seem to forget about our appointment even after confirming 30 minutes before. Is her habit catching up with her?
    I had the same thing happen a couple of months back. Then she tried to send me to go get raincoats. I declined.

  9. #4042
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen a review on her in a bit and was wondering any recent thoughts? I take it she isn't full on GFE but does deliver a good performance it seems. Most importantly with that hourly rate will she allow multiple pops / MSOG at least hopefully? Thanks for any info especially on the MSOG subject.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/070658597608
    She seem to forget about our appointment even after confirming 30 minutes before. Is her habit catching up with her?

  10. #4041

    Lancaster Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by sludgepup  [View Original Post]
    Just as she's about to get started, some dude in the house starts yelling. She puts on her robe and goes out. I start getting dressed. More yelling. Mom comes in and gets a basket of something and goes out. I'm dressed, and she comes back in saying something about that's her ex husband, that's her daughter, and she used to do this too. I say, I'm out. Grab my cashfigure it wasn't a scamI make a bee line for the door. Mom follows me out and starts yelling at yet another guy in the driveway.

    So. No, I can't recommend.
    I can see this happened. I saw her this past week and she just laid their like a dead fish, eyes close, not making noise. I'd say she's not worth the donation or the drive.

  11. #4040

    Contrast that with my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by MoredRuthers  [View Original Post]
    Lancaster 803XXX6863.

    Been seeing this girl a lot last few months, been too greedy to share but she needs the money. She is a bit far in Lancaster (30 m south of 485). 140 hh or 120 hh not sure her regular rate.

    Looks - 8, great boobs, always has makeup on. I usually like spinners but I also like girls with great curves with solid non-jiggly ass and this is her.

    Service - 9, I have seen her a LOT so YMMV but decent BBBJ and she is tight and can take a good pounding, has always taken good direction but she does have a quiet attitude doesn't get off during the session but is great to talk to.

    Location - 7, She is a smoker but overall the place is as clean as it can be for lowrent. If it wasnt for 'parents' I would give this an 8. Definitely safe and clean.

    P.S. She lives with her mom / stepdad who both have demons, I never had issues with them but she tells me about it and that she does not partake in the nonsense. Her mom has tried to hook up but I wouldn't touch the mom, mom's shady as fuck and not a looker.

    https://escortindex.com/search?searc...city=charlotte
    Just as she's about to get started, some dude in the house starts yelling. She puts on her robe and goes out. I start getting dressed. More yelling. Mom comes in and gets a basket of something and goes out. I'm dressed, and she comes back in saying something about that's her ex husband, that's her daughter, and she used to do this too. I say, I'm out. Grab my cash—figure it wasn't a scam—I make a bee line for the door. Mom follows me out and starts yelling at yet another guy in the driveway.

    So. No, I can't recommend.

  12. #4039
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFocker  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a month ago. Like Boinage, she made me lost like half hour or so around her apartment complex. Luckily, I had a lot time to spare, so didn't matter that evening.

    I recall that her conversation was slow, and seemed to have some bumps on her back and arm, not sure if needle related. But didn't have more than a massage and bjcim, for $,4.

    Not a spinner like her pics show but still in great shape and toned. I had contacted recently, but unable to find a mutual time available.
    How was the massage?

  13. #4038

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen a review on her in a bit and was wondering any recent thoughts? I take it she isn't full on GFE but does deliver a good performance it seems. Most importantly with that hourly rate will she allow multiple pops / MSOG at least hopefully? Thanks for any info especially on the MSOG subject.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...br /> 8597608
    I tried to set something up with her at least 4 times. Horrible communication skills. I finally called her and it sounded like a zombie was on the other end of the line. I knew that would be one that left me sitting in the parking lot so I moved on. These STG (skanks to go) girls are horrible.

  14. #4037

    Shandra

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she did DFK. She was totally GFE. Very focused on your having a very good time, and very talented.
    Thanks.

    I saw her. Service was pretty good. BBBJ and multiple positions. Full on GFE. Foot massage and some politics small talk.

    Definitely not a looker. Body is good but face was a turn off for me. YMMV but overall service was good.

    Foot massage was very relaxing and I was still horny for a second but time was up and I didn't push it. I actually had my ATF in the same hotel so just walked over and banged her good for a quickie LOL.

    Jb.

  15. #4036
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen a review on her in a bit and was wondering any recent thoughts? I take it she isn't full on GFE but does deliver a good performance it seems. Most importantly with that hourly rate will she allow multiple pops / MSOG at least hopefully? Thanks for any info especially on the MSOG subject.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/070658597608
    I saw her about a month ago. Like Boinage, she made me lost like half hour or so around her apartment complex. Luckily, I had a lot time to spare, so didn't matter that evening.

    I recall that her conversation was slow, and seemed to have some bumps on her back and arm, not sure if needle related. But didn't have more than a massage and bjcim, for $,4.

    Not a spinner like her pics show but still in great shape and toned. I had contacted recently, but unable to find a mutual time available.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape