Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5101
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipFan  [View Original Post]
    Called her yesterday and set up an appointment for today. She is real & legit, no games real pics accurate. Nice body, perky tits, friendly, room was in a decent motel two call method. Kept me waiting a few minutes in the lot, but was worth it. Open menu don't know about Greek didn't go there. 100. Hh Hi 150 hr BBBJ.

    Stay safe.
    Where is she located?

  2. #5100

    Gentleman

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipFan  [View Original Post]
    Called her yesterday and set up an appointment for today. She is real & legit, no games real pics accurate. Nice body, perky tits, friendly, room was in a decent motel two call method. Kept me waiting a few minutes in the lot, but was worth it. Open menu don't know about Greek didn't go there. 100. Hh Hi 150 hr BBBJ.

    Stay safe.
    And a scholar.

  3. #5099
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie71  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of seeing this girl. Texts were vague and I seems there may be LE involved. Any info?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2749603
    That's a massage parlor that employs pretty white girls. No happy endings, they might let you jack yourself off in front of them. Costs between 80-250 depending on time and if you want them topless wearing pasties. Reverse massage also available if you want to massage a hot girl.

  4. #5098

    Took one for the team

    Called her yesterday and set up an appointment for today. She is real & legit, no games real pics accurate. Nice body, perky tits, friendly, room was in a decent motel two call method. Kept me waiting a few minutes in the lot, but was worth it. Open menu don't know about Greek didn't go there. 100. Hh Hi 150 hr BBBJ.

    Stay safe.

  5. #5097

    F

    Quote Originally Posted by BusyB9133  [View Original Post]
    I still want to know if we are talking about the same girl. If so, let me know if she has a pet and what kind of animal?
    I think they talk about the one have a pet with a first letter is F

  6. #5096
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun734  [View Original Post]
    I'd stop doing what you are doing either way unless she is related to you. Waste of money.
    I still want to know if we are talking about the same girl. If so, let me know if she has a pet and what kind of animal?

  7. #5095

    Wonder Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Kramer711  [View Original Post]
    Been checking this one's post on STG. Anyone see her or have any experience with her? http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...n/032737201123.
    I saw her a couple of weeks ago at a house in Inkster. Only booked for CBJ. I thought she is better looking in person and she had a nice warm personality. I plain on going back to sample f / s.

    I paid 40 for CBJ.

  8. #5094

    Any info?

    I'm thinking of seeing this girl. Texts were vague and I seems there may be LE involved. Any info?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2749603

  9. #5093
    Quote Originally Posted by LykBlk  [View Original Post]
    Lady bee, have you tried her?
    Wow I did years ago. Didn't realize she was still around.

  10. #5092
    Quote Originally Posted by BusyB9133  [View Original Post]
    I am going to try to send you a PM. I want to know if you are talking about my Nicole. I have been caring for this girl for some time now. I told her that I would keep doing what I am doing as long as she stays off drugs. Please respond to my message. Thanks.
    I'd stop doing what you are doing either way unless she is related to you. Waste of money.

  11. #5091

    MILF Type Provider

    Been checking this one's post on STG. Anyone see her or have any experience with her? http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...n/032737201123.

  12. #5090
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorFox  [View Original Post]
    I went into safari preferences and removed the list crawler cookie. That allowed me to get to the site. However, as soon as I click reviews it takes me straight to eros.

  13. #5089
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorFox  [View Original Post]
    I click that link and it takes me straight to eros. Are you able to click on the reviews?

  14. #5088

    Works for me too

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDocks11  [View Original Post]
    Looks like this site has bit the dust. As of a few days back, if you tried to click for a review, it would take you over to eros. Today, it takes you straight to eros. It appears the site is gone.
    What you probably did was make a comment on someone's post that they didn't like and ended up reporting you. When this happens, you lose your sign-ins for the site and the review board, and then it directs you to eros. Happened to me a couple of times just trying to warn others about scam girls.

  15. #5087

    Works for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDocks11  [View Original Post]
    Looks like this site has bit the dust. As of a few days back, if you tried to click for a review, it would take you over to eros. Today, it takes you straight to eros. It appears the site is gone.
    I didn't have an issue: https://escortalligator.com.detroit.listcrawler.com/.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape