Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 7839
-
06-24-19 23:07 #1134Senior Member

Posts: 702Word
I've been trying to hook up with her but she never replies beyond the first text.
Originally Posted by SullyErna69
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 20:49 #1133Senior Member

Posts: 174Re; tattooed girl= Jessi
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...y/937105388818
Originally Posted by SullyErna69
[View Original Post]
Saw Jessi awhile back when she was in waterbury at that motel off exit 29. BBBJCIM was awesome. Tried to see her again but she would either respond back much later or not respond at all.
After that I saw she was advertizing in bristol & wasnt interested because of the extra distance from me. When I saw here she def looked better in person than her pics, idk about now tho.
-
06-24-19 19:25 #1132Senior Member

Posts: 309She has gotten some bad reviews. Some good. I saw her twice in Waterbury. No issues. She was cool. I saw her at a hotel. The Bristol incall is a private residence. I passed. I have not seen her since.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 16:02 #1131Senior Member

Posts: 259Re: Tattooed Girl.
At one time I would have hugely recommended her. The deep throat skills are quite impressive. But in my opinion, she's gone down hill and not someone I would recommend. BBFS CIP, CIA etc. Highly unsafe and has gone down hill. Too bad because she was great when she was new. Just my opinion though. Others may feel differently.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 13:52 #1130Senior Member

Posts: 643Forgot the link
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...y/937105388818
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 11:07 #1129Senior Member

Posts: 643Tattooed girl
Thinking about visiting the tattooed girl, now in Bristol. Is she worth the visit?
-
06-24-19 09:23 #1128Banned Member

Posts: 88Is that the chick from before?
Hey Poo, is that the chick you posted about before? Think you had given her info out and she replied or you replied or something and said she wasnt interested anymore? Can't really remember exactly.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
PM me her info if she still is.
-
06-23-19 18:42 #1127Senior Member

Posts: 28She is definitely a good provider and worth at least 1 visit but there really isn't an incentive to be a regular even if she is GFE. For 4 bills an hour I can bust all kinds of nuts with other providers. I was a regular for 2 years and never got a deal from her. All she did for me was raise her prices. Service didn't get better with the price hike and even some days she was off. I don't care who you are, you don't raise prices on a regular. With that said she is still in my top 3 providers who can ride a dick.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
Mandingo.
-
06-23-19 15:48 #1126Senior Member

Posts: 28http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...t/371641727347
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 15:43 #1125Senior Member

Posts: 702Amy Skye.
I've always wanted to hit Amy but it always seemed like she was asking for too much. At that rate I would rather bang Ashton Taylor for guaranteed BBFS with an overworked 10.
Originally Posted by Mandingo727
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 15:24 #1124Senior Member

Posts: 289Which one is Krystal?
Originally Posted by Mandingo727
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 01:10 #1123Senior Member

Posts: 28Wow!! LOL I don't even know what to say to that. What the hell kind of logic does she have. I honestly think some girls just don't know how to ride dick. All the providers that were in my top 3 dick riders I can no longer see.
Originally Posted by RodneyDanger
[View Original Post]
1. Bianca Lawless (long state vacation).
2. Amy Skye (charges a car payment with full coverage insurance).
3. Krystal (Might rip you off or rob you).
-
06-22-19 23:14 #1122Senior Member

Posts: 311I had a provider offer BBFS, which I declined. When it came time for the main event, she said that she wouldn't get on top. Said she "reserves that for her private life. Yeah, a raw dick wasn't personal to her but getting on top was. LOL!
Originally Posted by Mandingo727
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 21:22 #1121Regular Member

Posts: 5Facts
La Linda gives 5 star treatment she is all that and more.
Originally Posted by Mandingo727
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 19:27 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 28Yeah I hear you on that. I prefer BBBJ over CBJ all day but at the end of the day I really am just looking to clap them cheeks so its not a deal breaker for me. A deal breaker for me is a provider who says she doesn't get on top. Pisses me off. I expect you to get on top and show out. A lot of providers seem to mysteriously hurt there leg that same day I see them. FOH.
Originally Posted by RodneyDanger
[View Original Post]
Mandingo.









Reply With Quote





