Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 7848
-
06-24-19 09:23 #1128Banned Member

Posts: 88Is that the chick from before?
Hey Poo, is that the chick you posted about before? Think you had given her info out and she replied or you replied or something and said she wasnt interested anymore? Can't really remember exactly.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
PM me her info if she still is.
-
06-23-19 18:42 #1127Senior Member

Posts: 28She is definitely a good provider and worth at least 1 visit but there really isn't an incentive to be a regular even if she is GFE. For 4 bills an hour I can bust all kinds of nuts with other providers. I was a regular for 2 years and never got a deal from her. All she did for me was raise her prices. Service didn't get better with the price hike and even some days she was off. I don't care who you are, you don't raise prices on a regular. With that said she is still in my top 3 providers who can ride a dick.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
Mandingo.
-
06-23-19 15:48 #1126Senior Member

Posts: 28http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...t/371641727347
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 15:43 #1125Senior Member

Posts: 702Amy Skye.
I've always wanted to hit Amy but it always seemed like she was asking for too much. At that rate I would rather bang Ashton Taylor for guaranteed BBFS with an overworked 10.
Originally Posted by Mandingo727
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 15:24 #1124Senior Member

Posts: 289Which one is Krystal?
Originally Posted by Mandingo727
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 01:10 #1123Senior Member

Posts: 28Wow!! LOL I don't even know what to say to that. What the hell kind of logic does she have. I honestly think some girls just don't know how to ride dick. All the providers that were in my top 3 dick riders I can no longer see.
Originally Posted by RodneyDanger
[View Original Post]
1. Bianca Lawless (long state vacation).
2. Amy Skye (charges a car payment with full coverage insurance).
3. Krystal (Might rip you off or rob you).
-
06-22-19 23:14 #1122Senior Member

Posts: 311I had a provider offer BBFS, which I declined. When it came time for the main event, she said that she wouldn't get on top. Said she "reserves that for her private life. Yeah, a raw dick wasn't personal to her but getting on top was. LOL!
Originally Posted by Mandingo727
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 21:22 #1121Regular Member

Posts: 5Facts
La Linda gives 5 star treatment she is all that and more.
Originally Posted by Mandingo727
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 19:27 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 28Yeah I hear you on that. I prefer BBBJ over CBJ all day but at the end of the day I really am just looking to clap them cheeks so its not a deal breaker for me. A deal breaker for me is a provider who says she doesn't get on top. Pisses me off. I expect you to get on top and show out. A lot of providers seem to mysteriously hurt there leg that same day I see them. FOH.
Originally Posted by RodneyDanger
[View Original Post]
Mandingo.
-
06-22-19 17:45 #1119Senior Member

Posts: 129Linda
She does bbj?
Originally Posted by Mandingo727
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 14:44 #1118Senior Member

Posts: 311I was going to see her but she told me she doesn't do anything uncovered. I won't see a provider who doesn't do BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Mandingo727
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 13:39 #1117Senior Member

Posts: 28She is every bit as hot as her pics even with no makeup on. She did mention to me where she dances but I honestly don't remember as she was also showing me up close her clit piercing. I was very distracted. Next time I see her I will ask again. As for her pricing I'm really cool with it. I got a show, good service, and good conversation. I've had some high end regulars who don't do as much and think their pussy is made of gold. As long as she doesn't raise her rates she'll be in my starting lineup.
Originally Posted by WhenInVegas
[View Original Post]
Mandingo.
-
06-22-19 11:22 #1116Senior Member

Posts: 1602Good report Mandingo. She does look pretty hot. Did she say where she dances?
On a personal note, this is why I try to stay away from escorts. Most if not all of these girls (and I'm not faulting them) don't care how long you paid for. Their job is to get you to cum and if you cum pretty easily (and who doesn't), 150 for half hour works out to about 600 an hr for actual sex. I'm not judging, it's just the cheap mofo in me talking.
Vegas.
Originally Posted by Mandingo727
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 22:25 #1115Senior Member

Posts: 304That's Sonia!! Not good! Hot days are long gone!
Do not go see her!! Not safe and where she is hosting is bad news as well! Sonia the million mile street walker! Stay safe playboy.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 20:09 #1114Regular Member

Posts: 14Another TGTBT
I new from the getgo it was fake but decided to msg. As always there were few pics sent across and link for your CC#.
Don't waste your time.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...7/355035184291











Reply With Quote





