Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1093
    Quote Originally Posted by SoberK  [View Original Post]
    Meeting this girl today, anyone seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1f7cf...6-860572af145c
    Looks like one I've been seeing. Former handle though looks like her with a new profile. Drop me a line we can compare phone / names and experiences.

  2. #1092
    Quote Originally Posted by Onexxxva  [View Original Post]
    We met for a meet and greet, she had a good attitude, but the nose ring and hairdo scared me off. She likes to strip and give lap dances if anyone is interested.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e1dba...d-7cdd4fce12dd

    This one is an example of a provider that simply is telling herself she's an SB. I saw her last summer (I delete my profile and change my # We met for coffee and we literally run through the same spiel and she doesn't realize she swallowed my load and licked the taint before. Anyway She's DTF but seemed to have Raised her allowance, also seems to be juggling a few SD's.
    Her new look wasn't my thing either but I took a 2nd dive because performance made up for it when it counted.

  3. #1091

    Blackmailer.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItSpi  [View Original Post]
    Sorry that happened to you. It would be nice to know who it was to avoid but understandable if you don't want to share considering she has your personal information. At the very least thanks for the tip on the hotel though. Does anyone have any tips on avoiding this in the future? It's almost like all it takes is an eager front desk receptionist to f your shit up.
    I just had one earlier trying to blackmail me. She went by Justavisit. Showed she was from NY, NY. Said here real name was Cathy something. Chatted with her for a long time then she wanted to skype. I did for a few minutes and then she said she was uploading the video to all social media accounts and that she could transmit it automatically to every mobile device close to me. LOL. BS. Anyways, I reported her, blocked her, deleted the skype account, etc. Lesson for me was if they're not local, not premium members with verified profiles, they're probably trying to fuck you over and don't mess with them.

  4. #1090

    Anybody seen her?

    Meeting this girl today, anyone seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1f7cf...6-860572af145c

  5. #1089

    Ridiculous.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dca50...7-d142f3f4a6c6

    Wants 500 for a normal Date and 1000 for an intimate.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/10515...6-5b20a970cecc

    Wants 5 star dates, but sex is maybe after 4-6 dates.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/398b8...9-ef24604e7292

    Wants 200 to M / G but 500 for a "full" date. Not bad if she's legit, but I'll pass.

  6. #1088

    Ellexo99

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]
    I have a 19 yr old coed that wanted EVERYTHING covered. Smart girl, she did her research and doesn't want chlamydia in her throat. I got my std test and a vasectomy, next meet up (2 months later) and everything is bareback now. Still shooting my load on her pretty face every time, tho.
    I've already blocked her, ellexo99.

    Nice girl, asks 4, I've been giving 3. She stood me up the day that we had planned a fun date so I'm moving on from her. Like noted, she will do all covered until she feels safe.

    Has an age gap fantasy so 40+ is more her speed. Great butt, kind of awkwardly and shy, but once you get it in her she gets dirty. Will take some work but no regrets here, save for the total shit show of last week. Enjoy her, fellas.

    On to the next one.

  7. #1087

    I wanted to Sample.

    We met for a meet and greet, she had a good attitude, but the nose ring and hairdo scared me off. She likes to strip and give lap dances if anyone is interested.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e1dba...d-7cdd4fce12dd

    This one is an example of a provider that simply is telling herself she's an SB. I saw her last summer (I delete my profile and change my # We met for coffee and we literally run through the same spiel and she doesn't realize she swallowed my load and licked the taint before. Anyway She's DTF but seemed to have Raised her allowance, also seems to be juggling a few SD's.

  8. #1086

    IMSamantha365

    Got to see Samantha this week. Muscular single mom in her late 20's or early 30's. One large stomach tatt. Met at her FC location which was a motel in Alexandria. Spent around $$$ but ended up staying for 30 minutes. During doggie I smelt a trace of poop, so quickly finished and got out of there. Overall she seems to be a nice girl but is super chatty. With the options available, don't plan on repeating.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0850a...b-c4f743c7968d

  9. #1085

    Trying to play you

    She is probably a scammer trying to play you with a sad story, Also her profile says no hookups so she trying to get money without doing anything. Move on there is plenty other girls on sa.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianSofva  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b580...c-19a1ebdbdb7a

    I dreamed of this woman. In my dream I sent her a message and she replied back with her number and asked me to text her?

    I texted her and she said her age is 18 (profile says 19) and she needs to take care of her siblings since her parents are unable to work.

    I'm kinda worried this might be a scam (I'm pretty new to this).

    What do you guys think?

  10. #1084
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianSofva  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b580...c-19a1ebdbdb7a

    I dreamed of this woman. In my dream I sent her a message and she replied back with her number and asked me to text her?

    I texted her and she said her age is 18 (profile says 19) and she needs to take care of her siblings since her parents are unable to work.

    I'm kinda worried this might be a scam (I'm pretty new to this).

    What do you guys think?
    If you're interested, I think you should try to move her offline and get her face to face. I take what they tell me via text with a grain of salt. Things change once you're face to face.

  11. #1083
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianSofva  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b580...c-19a1ebdbdb7a

    I dreamed of this woman. In my dream I sent her a message and she replied back with her number and asked me to text her?

    I texted her and she said her age is 18 (profile says 19) and she needs to take care of her siblings since her parents are unable to work.

    I'm kinda worried this might be a scam (I'm pretty new to this).

    What do you guys think?
    She's "also not looking to hook up or anything of the sort!" which tells me she wants your money for nothing. I'd move on.

  12. #1082

    Has anyone seen her laylarajiv?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b580...c-19a1ebdbdb7a

    I dreamed of this woman. In my dream I sent her a message and she replied back with her number and asked me to text her?

    I texted her and she said her age is 18 (profile says 19) and she needs to take care of her siblings since her parents are unable to work.

    I'm kinda worried this might be a scam (I'm pretty new to this).

    What do you guys think?

  13. #1081

    Few more

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ca142...4-cb950b09ded8

    DTF. Allowance was $$, good performer but a little too into social media for my liking.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e1dba...d-7cdd4fce12dd

    This one is an example of a provider that simply is telling herself she's an SB. I saw her last summer (I delete my profile and change my # We met for coffee and we literally run through the same spiel and she doesn't realize she swallowed my load and licked the taint before. Anyway She's DTF but seemed to have Raised her allowance, also seems to be juggling a few SD's.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8ddc8...2-8ef51414bbfa

    Another one that's completely DTF with little to no boundaries.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/04fa4...1-9356eff365a2

    More provider than SB, completely open but skills could be improved.

  14. #1080
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to mention that she wanted 250 for M&G.

    Wanted in advance.

    I said sugar only in room then she started with all excuses and finally LEO threat at which I simply smiled and told her that I have her texts and pics as well.

    I think one idiot gives someone advance or a big sum for M&G and SBs expect the same OR this could just be a rumor and SBs have just bought into this.

    I've had more flakes with younger SBs than slightly older SBs who are more responsible and on time.
    I couldn't agree more on younger SBs comment. After many horrible experiences with 20's now I exclusively see 30's. Maybe younger ones fuck the only likes of KevinCalormis. LOL.

  15. #1079

    Passionatekisser2

    Quote Originally Posted by RichGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Talking with Passionatekisser2 she's just hot af.

    A bit more mature but curvy and delicious.

    I live in Tysons but she may be worth the hassle of her living in Md.

    Anyone know her??
    Saw her once at my place for 3. Can be bargained down to 250 pretty regularly it seems. Intel on her in the Bmore forum can be found under her old username goddessoflust. She was a good time, affectionate, good sexual appetite and seemingly no limits. However her looks are in some decline. She's maybe 20-30 pounds heavier. Breast are huge and soft but not firm. Can take whatever you can give her and was in no rush at all. The pics help her out a bit. I wouldn't say she is hot, but pleasant looking. Has some discoloration on some of her teeth which are otherwise fine. Will agitate to make it a regular thing after your first visit. Worth a visit. Not a priority repeat for me but a definite option.

    She may be high traffic though, if you care about that sorta thing. Sent her a hello text to assess possible availability this past weekend and she replied "you're still coming at 4:00, right?" I replied she had the wrong guy. She replied LOL. Sounds like she's literally juggling too many balls. Still- good option for an older woman with meat on her bones.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape