Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 10620
-
06-25-19 12:59 #1815Senior Member

Posts: 152So you are saying T2 T is advertising as a 39 yo on EB? I don't quite buy that. The EB advertiser gave me rates of 80 hh and 160 hr. That would be pretty low for T2 T.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 10:48 #1814Senior Member

Posts: 2938Yep that is her! Run don't walk to see her.
Originally Posted by Hinderland
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 00:05 #1813Senior Member

Posts: 41OMG. I'd like to commit but it's not me this time. My time with her was maybe 18 month ago, and hey now she's pregnant. I want her again!
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 22:38 #1812Senior Member

Posts: 80I'd love to fill her up!!
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 19:20 #1811Senior Member

Posts: 80I had no idea that would work at all. I'd feel like I won the lottery if Claudia offered it uncovered.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 19:13 #1810Senior Member

Posts: 182Tammie or Tammy2 Times?
I wonder if this is the same Tammy as TNA's T2 T.
Originally Posted by Jogran50
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?222558-Tammy2Times
-
06-24-19 16:57 #1809Senior Member

Posts: 2938Tinker Bella.
Whatcha one of you rockers is the daddy.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2310024%3B
She still sexy AF!
-
06-24-19 11:25 #1808Senior Member

Posts: 2938If you post it on TNa you will get hammered publicly, but you will also get PM a from ladies.
Originally Posted by TekTite
[View Original Post]
Offering it up.
-
06-24-19 00:51 #1807Regular Member

Posts: 11Secret Benefits
More of a lurker around here but all the repeats have been very helpful and I'll try to be more of contributor.
Anyone else on Secret Benefits? I was on SA but found have found SB a bit less GPS.
Most of the ladies I can confirm have already been confirmed by multiple mongers here.
-
06-23-19 21:49 #1806Senior Member

Posts: 80The note about Claudia got my attention. Where would one post an iso for BBFS? Don't go over well on TNA.
Originally Posted by JackReach30
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 20:12 #1805Senior Member

Posts: 54Kaydence
From a member's post in washinhton forum.
"Kaydencechristian10 - She will do bbfscip and bbfscia, basically anything, and you can video all of it. She was great but I didn't repeat because she wanted a separate upcharge for each of these extras, it think it was 3-400, don't recall exactly, it was last year. ".
She's in Vancouver now.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?352808-Kaydencechristian10
-
06-22-19 18:47 #1804Senior Member

Posts: 582My quick Pennie experience
I may have met her at her most anorexic point. She was tired / sleepy and in sour mood. So I made up something and left.
Originally Posted by HuksAlot
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 13:11 #1803Senior Member

Posts: 89Lol
Ha, that's me! Forgot I had posted that at one point.
Originally Posted by ZaviJava
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 12:57 #1802I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 227Only if the price is right.
"Treat her right" means paying the fee she demands for BBFS / CIP. 550/ hr.
Originally Posted by PNWPlay
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 12:50 #1801Senior Member

Posts: 158Pennie Stories
Little more can be added about her except.
Long history with Pennie and many raw visits with her back when she was active on tna. About 18 months ago just prior to her exit from the scene did a raw anal visit with her. Nothing special about the visit except for her response afterwards, "nobody has ever cummed in my ass before". My unspoken thoughts were, 'yah right, whatever girl'.
Fast forward a week after the anal visit. She is hitting me up for help and homeless. I pick her up. Gave her shelter at my place. I thought nothing of it because she has stayed the night at my place before. I go to work early the next morning. Come home later to discover that she is gone and has emptied my piggy bank that was full of quarters. I guess that the $$ that I gave her was not enough for her candy needs. She stole about $100 but lost a client forever.
Originally Posted by Inseminate
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




