Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #1796

    Kiana 69

    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    Kiana needs to be on your list if she's not already. She will go bb.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2310024%3B*26%23128150%3 B-EXOTIC-KIANA%26%23128152%3 B-Check-out-the-Latest-News-from-The-Hottest-Asian-in-the-NW!
    You are correct sir. Just treat her with respect and don't pre-negotiate. She will do bare if you treat her right.

  2. #1795

    Pennie

    Pennie is back. She'll let you cum inside her.

    Anyone have any fond memories of Miss Pennie?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?189590-pennie

  3. #1794

    Lexi Taylor


  4. #1793

    Kiana69.

    Quote Originally Posted by TryHard  [View Original Post]
    So I've seen about 30 girls over the last year or two maybe 1/3 bb, but am still looking for a sexy Asian girl. Doesn't have to be bb but can anyone point me in the right direction. I like slim chicks and GFE / pse friendly. Pm or post here.

    Thanks!
    Kiana needs to be on your list if she's not already. She will go bb.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2310024%3B*26%23128150%3 B-EXOTIC-KIANA%26%23128152%3 B-Check-out-the-Latest-News-from-The-Hottest-Asian-in-the-NW!

  5. #1792

    Asian

    So I've seen about 30 girls over the last year or two maybe 1/3 bb, but am still looking for a sexy Asian girl. Doesn't have to be bb but can anyone point me in the right direction. I like slim chicks and GFE / pse friendly. Pm or post here.

    Thanks!

  6. #1791

    Scarlette L is back in town

    She hath returned and is open for business.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/album.php?a...hmentid=974118

  7. #1790

    It's a dude

    Quote Originally Posted by DawnOfTime  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...reamieBabii612 - why do I keep having this nagging feeling that her handle used to have a P in there. Anyone else?
    Definitely a TS or cross dresser. No tityy pics and one pic looks like a chubby dude (no hips).

  8. #1789
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    Considering the photos leave too much to the imagination and her rate is awful high to not have any assurance its going to happen, I doubt she is going to have much luck here. I assume VIP rate is required for bb, and her VIP rate is 400/ hh which is a MagnificentMolly or Riley Star VIP rate.
    Yep call me when she gets to 250-300 range.

  9. #1788

    Ummm

    Quote Originally Posted by DawnOfTime  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...reamieBabii612 - why do I keep having this nagging feeling that her handle used to have a P in there. Anyone else?
    After looking at her hairy ass photos in her album, a possible ballsack, and her lgbt designation, why do I get the feeling that's a dude?

    Also Scarlett L is exactly as she was. Sexy, cool af, I missed her. Fucking great creampie.

  10. #1787

    TNA babii

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...reamieBabii612 - why do I keep having this nagging feeling that her handle used to have a P in there. Anyone else?

  11. #1786
    Quote Originally Posted by PugetPounder  [View Original Post]
    Hey there,

    Longtime lurker, finally made an account. I have a TNA account I can verify via PM if you're concerned about legitimacy here. Bella X Dolce (https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....d-phone-number!-Making-my-PDX-DEBUT-Check-my-reviews-Fire-Brain-Skills!-MFM-duos-available-) is a provider-turned-friend of mine from Seattle and has been talking to me about her time in Portland. She loves it down there, but there's tons of guys who reach out and then fall off or or flake out or whatever. I can tell you she is definitely bb-friendly, but just isn't comfortable agreeing to it ahead of time. She wants to reserve the right to not provide it, but assuming you aren't gross, unclean, etc. She will likely give it up. She's frustrated and horny. Someone go have fun with her, LOL. Trust me. Her head game is incredible. Set your clippers one notch below normal and trim up, because this chick goes deeper than deep. Anyways, thought I'd share my opinion of her and see if I couldn't help her out by posting here.
    Considering the photos leave too much to the imagination and her rate is awful high to not have any assurance its going to happen, I doubt she is going to have much luck here. I assume VIP rate is required for bb, and her VIP rate is 400/ hh which is a MagnificentMolly or Riley Star VIP rate.

  12. #1785

    Chrysandthequeens

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhpdx  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info, setting it up now!
    Yup she is BB friendly and worth it in my opinion.

  13. #1784

    Bella Dolce.

    Hey there,

    Longtime lurker, finally made an account. I have a TNA account I can verify via PM if you're concerned about legitimacy here. Bella X Dolce (https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....d-phone-number!-Making-my-PDX-DEBUT-Check-my-reviews-Fire-Brain-Skills!-MFM-duos-available-) is a provider-turned-friend of mine from Seattle and has been talking to me about her time in Portland. She loves it down there, but there's tons of guys who reach out and then fall off or or flake out or whatever. I can tell you she is definitely bb-friendly, but just isn't comfortable agreeing to it ahead of time. She wants to reserve the right to not provide it, but assuming you aren't gross, unclean, etc. She will likely give it up. She's frustrated and horny. Someone go have fun with her, LOL. Trust me. Her head game is incredible. Set your clippers one notch below normal and trim up, because this chick goes deeper than deep. Anyways, thought I'd share my opinion of her and see if I couldn't help her out by posting here.

  14. #1783

    Scarlett L.

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Scarlet L (Scarlett L?
    Good news guys. I got a text from Scarlett L yesterday. She's back and ready to be bad. Saw that she just posted a new ad on TNA as well. Hopefully she learned some naughty new skills while she was in the house.

  15. #1782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    Damn though. SA wants 90 bucks a month? Ouch. Is it really worth the monthly fee or have you figured out a way around it? I thought about just messaging the ladies my phone number, but I assumed I would get banned for that.
    SA is not for everyone. If the 90 scares you it is prolly not for you. Stick with TNA. Less work and in the long run less money.

    SA can be a blast but I spend more on SB then I ever have with hookers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape