Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 26,461 to 26,475 of 59509
-
06-25-19 19:42 #33049Banned Member

Posts: 13634Snow Massage in Buford
Has anyone tried this new CAMP? Stopped by the other day to get a business card and was greeting by a 40-something Korean with teeth that looked like they hadn't been cleaned since the Cleveland Browns won the Superbowl.
-
06-25-19 15:03 #33048Senior Member

Posts: 146Not an AMP but here you go
Latina line up.
Originally Posted by IAmAmazing
[View Original Post]
https://aypapi.com.atlanta.listcrawl...post/34587675/
Line up varies. Sasha is Mexican and speaks English.
-
06-25-19 14:30 #33047Senior Member

Posts: 4061There's Spring Spa in Buckhead. I'm sure Linda is still at Tiger. She's worth seeing.
Originally Posted by IAmAmazing
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 12:08 #33046Senior Member

Posts: 207Latinas
I've been searching the forum looking for places with Latinas and Tiger Spa is the only one mentioned so for. Are there still Latinas at that place? Is there a lineup? Are there any places that have lineups? Are there any places with ethnicity other than just Asian? I'm just getting a little bored with the Korean only places.
-
06-25-19 10:43 #33045Senior Member

Posts: 307Very possible! I was there for a year in 1975 and remember it as summer kinchee being made while there were veggies available to be added. Winter kimchee was 99% cabbage as it was all that was available when it was made. Memories are odd things.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 09:22 #33044Banned Member

Posts: 13634You have to Google T Massage Atlanta GA.
Originally Posted by BigComanche
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 23:30 #33043Senior Member

Posts: 140Sent you a PM regarding possible provider and location. Same person and experience or way off?
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 13:32 #33042Senior Member

Posts: 146Top v and rose
I've had good experiences at top v in the past. I've also had my time wasted. I'm not afraid to ask for who or what I want so what I mean by waste of time is they say she will see you in 10 min which becomes 30 m and then still send in other girl who is older or looks like a librarian. The librarian didn't deliver the time before anyway. I don't complain much but f** top v for me. I won't be back for a while. Too many better options. I know for some it has been good.
Anyway.
I left and went across to Rose. To me Rose is a lot like Ivy. Always upsells but sometimes if you don't mind that, you may find a good experience. Met yuyu. I opted for the table shower, pay before massage. Tease and negotiate for tip before have a happy ending. Said no for $100 and settled on $60 tip.
Massage was good. Good finish with utc top and bottom. Left with a wet finger and a smile.
-
06-24-19 13:20 #33041Banned Member

Posts: 13634I understand, but it was actually convenient. After a hardcore morning of fishing, I often wanted a good massage and more. Knowing how much Koreans love trout and the fact that I really didn't feel like cleaning any fish, it was the perfect way to get rid of them and benefit from it at the same time. BTW, your recipe is for winter kimchi, not summer. LOL.
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 12:10 #33040Senior Member

Posts: 611Where is T1? Google search doesn't help.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 10:59 #33039Regular Member

Posts: 15Sorry you didn't have the same experience. You might have to go a few more times before they warm up to you.
-
06-24-19 09:09 #33038Senior Member

Posts: 31Massage Back Walking.
A few months ago I was at Young in the triangle. Drew a petite younger spinner. I think her name was CiCi. She gave GREAT shower & hard massage with bak walking plus happy ending. Is she still around? Or anyone like her in the Cartersville, Kennesaw, NE ATL area?
-
06-24-19 08:26 #33037Senior Member

Posts: 307[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-24-19 06:58 #33036Banned Member

Posts: 13634Hot Stone.
The Hot Stone on Chamblee-Tucker Rd in Tucker closed down a couple of years ago. Sasay1960 is talking about the Hot Stone on Buford Hwy, which is still open.
Originally Posted by MrHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 05:01 #33035Senior Member

Posts: 1484Shutdown
I mentioned it a couple of weeks ago and someone said it has been shut down for a couple of years.
Originally Posted by Sasay1960
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




