Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Gangbangs

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 227 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 3404
This blog is moderated by Bee Man
  1. #2099

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Tequilabuzz  [View Original Post]
    New hotties come out as Buzz is working the SA circuit, have a few volunteering to do auditions so they are coming.
    That party looked awesome. Hell yeah. Got to get an invite in the future. Even did some DP. Awesome.

  2. #2098

    Reference for party.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mihoze  [View Original Post]
    Leahs been the anchor for that since Maddy retired.
    OK great, Leah said it was cool if I wanted to. I was just wondering if I get invites straight from her directly or in private messages. Also I'm interested in paying her visits on the weekend again with another monger or two that she approves of if some of you guys are interested as she said that she would be as well. Just let me know, I'm ready to jump through the hoops. It has been a while since I've been involved in any kind of group scene and Leah is amazing.

  3. #2097

    Leah is the anchor

    Quote Originally Posted by Blamar  [View Original Post]
    If you have seen Leah solo already or have her as a reference is it OK to join the party? If so please let me know. Thanks guys.
    Leahs been the anchor for that since Maddy retired.

  4. #2096

    Reference for party.

    If you have seen Leah solo already or have her as a reference is it OK to join the party? If so please let me know. Thanks guys.

  5. #2095

    Same question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Titou7979  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting for a week, used to GB in Canada, Where can I find those party?

    Thanks.
    What's the info on these. Share the wealth I'm always up for one of these.

  6. #2094
    Quote Originally Posted by Tequilabuzz  [View Original Post]
    Epic is all I can say about the last party, big shout out to Mrmojo for bringing Anna to Atlanta where she and our Princess Leah brought the house down where 15 of us were amazed and drained by the show these girls put on. Anna is new and you know our Leah is a party veteran as they did DP, airtight, in an endless stream of guys kept up as long as they could because both of them are nymphs and anal queens ta boot. Mrmojo got Anna warmed up with a double headed dildo, started in her pussy, then the other end in her ass, then bent it around and she was getting it in both. Seemed to answer any doubts so they got her in position for the DP and dam was she loving it. She switched from CG, RCG, and some other imaginative positions. These girls were taking five and six at a time all night and Anna was squirting countless times soaking everyone. Lovely Leah was performing her DT magic as they lined up to drill that endless throat as always and took several loads on her ass and back. Both girls were into it and a few times when one of them was coming they'd reach out and grab the other one by the hand tugging and pulling. I have to say Leah our GB Queen has met what I expect to be Nashvilles new GB Queen!

    If you missed this kick yourself, twice!

    Hard to pick out only ten pics, too wild.

    New hotties come out as Buzz is working the SA circuit, have a few volunteering to do auditions so they are coming.
    Man, that so fucking beautiful! I love to see these ladies making everyone happy.

  7. #2093

    Gangbangs

    Quote Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds  [View Original Post]
    I have been to a couple of day parties. Evening rarely works for me. But sometimes day does. I prefer day as well. I hope we can get together a day party soon. I have enjoyed the ones I have been to.
    I'm visiting for a week, used to GB in Canada, Where can I find those party?

    Thanks.

  8. #2092

    Anna and Leah

    Epic is all I can say about the last party, big shout out to Mrmojo for bringing Anna to Atlanta where she and our Princess Leah brought the house down where 15 of us were amazed and drained by the show these girls put on. Anna is new and you know our Leah is a party veteran as they did DP, airtight, in an endless stream of guys kept up as long as they could because both of them are nymphs and anal queens ta boot. Mrmojo got Anna warmed up with a double headed dildo, started in her pussy, then the other end in her ass, then bent it around and she was getting it in both. Seemed to answer any doubts so they got her in position for the DP and dam was she loving it. She switched from CG, RCG, and some other imaginative positions. These girls were taking five and six at a time all night and Anna was squirting countless times soaking everyone. Lovely Leah was performing her DT magic as they lined up to drill that endless throat as always and took several loads on her ass and back. Both girls were into it and a few times when one of them was coming they'd reach out and grab the other one by the hand tugging and pulling. I have to say Leah our GB Queen has met what I expect to be Nashvilles new GB Queen!

    If you missed this kick yourself, twice!

    Hard to pick out only ten pics, too wild.

    New hotties come out as Buzz is working the SA circuit, have a few volunteering to do auditions so they are coming.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PSX_20190621_142852.jpg‎   PSX_20190621_143214.jpg‎   PSX_20190621_143703.jpg‎   PSX_20190621_173020.jpg‎   PSX_20190621_174051.jpg‎  

    PSX_20190621_174225.jpg‎   PSX_20190621_174252.jpg‎   PSX_20190621_174649.jpg‎   PSX_20190621_174933.jpg‎   PSX_20190623_153555.jpg‎  


  9. #2091
    Quote Originally Posted by WillDuff  [View Original Post]
    I have really enjoyed the scattered evening parties I have been able to attend. Those arrangements are often difficult for my situation. While there have been a few day parties recently that were wonderful (thank you King and the girls), I am encouraging any other members here that would enjoy day events to post a shout out. Of course, ever thing is driven by the girls and their experiences with the turn out. It has been dismal on quite a few occasions, causing party cancellations. Just thinking selfishly.
    I went to a day party and it was just me and another guy. Someone stopped by for a little but it wasn't what the girl was expecting. I always attend when j say j am and j can do either day or night but I think it would be good to have a variety so everyone can attend.

  10. #2090

    Parties

    Quote Originally Posted by WillDuff  [View Original Post]
    I have really enjoyed the scattered evening parties I have been able to attend. Those arrangements are often difficult for my situation. While there have been a few day parties recently that were wonderful (thank you King and the girls), I am encouraging any other members here that would enjoy day events to post a shout out. Of course, ever thing is driven by the girls and their experiences with the turn out. It has been dismal on quite a few occasions, causing party cancellations. Just thinking selfishly.
    I have been to a couple of day parties. Evening rarely works for me. But sometimes day does. I prefer day as well. I hope we can get together a day party soon. I have enjoyed the ones I have been to.

  11. #2089

    I'm down

    Quote Originally Posted by WillDuff  [View Original Post]
    I have really enjoyed the scattered evening parties I have been able to attend. Those arrangements are often difficult for my situation. While there have been a few day parties recently that were wonderful (thank you King and the girls), I am encouraging any other members here that would enjoy day events to post a shout out. Of course, ever thing is driven by the girls and their experiences with the turn out. It has been dismal on quite a few occasions, causing party cancellations. Just thinking selfishly.
    It's been nearly impossible for me to get to these parties in the past, but my schedule is open for the next few weeks and I'd be down for either day or night.

  12. #2088

    Day parties attendance issue

    I have really enjoyed the scattered evening parties I have been able to attend. Those arrangements are often difficult for my situation. While there have been a few day parties recently that were wonderful (thank you King and the girls), I am encouraging any other members here that would enjoy day events to post a shout out. Of course, ever thing is driven by the girls and their experiences with the turn out. It has been dismal on quite a few occasions, causing party cancellations. Just thinking selfishly.

  13. #2087

    GB parties

    Haven't been to one of these. I'm used to regular parties becoming GB.

  14. #2086

    Senior visiting for a while. Need the info

    I'm reading this section and wondering, how does one get an invite to these parties? I will be out here for a couple months and would love to check it off my bucket list. My home area does not have these parties going on. Well not in the open at least.

    Could someone pm me instructions? I would love to join in one day before I leave.

  15. #2085

    GB Hall if fame

    Don't know if there is such a thing as a GB Hall of Fame but if there is, both ladies earned their yellow jackets with this last party. Great night of fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    Seeing Anna go airtight was an awesome sight. Hearing her beg me for a creampie and the look of delight on her face as I was releasing her was incredible.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape