Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9746

    Re: Alezis

    Really you do the money up front, $$ for the FS session so there's no need for haggling or BS at anytime. If you feel like she exceeded your expectations and her stated services then by all means reward her for the extras. She does go the whole nine yards and as long as she doesn't have clients booked up like planes over La Guardia you will have plenty of time for ANYTHING you desire. She only has two rules which she will tell you about up front, other than that it's free rein to indulge whatever you like. Try to do a midweek booking when she isn't as busy if you can and you will have more than enough time together, she may have a few miles on her but she makes up for it with her enthusiasm and attitude. You should trim, but no need to shave, yourself so it isn't briar patch down there and she will appreciate it and you will enjoy the rewards of that.

    Have fun and enjoy, let the rest of us know how it goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDome  [View Original Post]
    I would like to see her but what would you guys tip for a 2 to 3 hour massage On top of her quoted rate.

  2. #9745

    Thick or bulbous

    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    Curious what you mean by thick, hopefully not chubby because I'm about to book a session based on the fantastic rubratings reviews. Who would you compare her body to? Thought I'd go with 1/2 hr. Is an hour worth it?
    A little too thick for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2EDCD0F5-C1B7-4C81-B11A-DEFC1F1A218D.jpg‎  

  3. #9744

    Asians please!

    Visiting from the Northern coast! Looks like a lot of independent Asian body rubs out there; anyone have experience with FS with an independent? Feel free to PM me. Have info to share for Washington and Oregon.

    Thanks!

  4. #9743
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    Curious what you mean by thick, hopefully not chubby because I'm about to book a session based on the fantastic rubratings reviews. Who would you compare her body to? Thought I'd go with 1/2 hr. Is an hour worth it?
    Hard to compare her body to anyone, but it's absolutely amazing. Not chubby at all, but a thick hourglass figure. Her tits are simply unreal. She's a once every 6 months kind of endeavor so spend the money and go with the hour. Trust me.

  5. #9742
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Seen her multiple times over the last few years. No FS but it's an incredible experience regardless. The one with her juicy ass on the beach is her, most the rest are fakes. She's a thick Latina type with just outrageous tits and ass and perfect pussy. She slides around nude and rubs your hands all over her ass and pussy. I have always finished with a titfuck. She's magic but has raised her rates a lot the last couple years so I don't go anymore.
    Curious what you mean by thick, hopefully not chubby because I'm about to book a session based on the fantastic rubratings reviews. Who would you compare her body to? Thought I'd go with 1/2 hr. Is an hour worth it?

  6. #9741

    Assumptions and speculation

    Rosecrans has been there for at least three years. Doesn't take that long to determine it's seedy and the owner of that property is lucky to get any renters in that shit hole of a building. Magic Hands massage downstairs is much worse in appearance. One could also speculate that the owner / manager of that building didn't get the service or discount he believed he's privi to, but only the owner of that spa knows for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Usgyinyang  [View Original Post]
    We can likely surmise the eviction was due to them being a "seedy" AMP but I'm not sure if I woulda noped the hell out or poker faced the massage knowing an LEO was right there considering the officer likely knew why the eviction was happening also.

  7. #9740
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik059  [View Original Post]
    Went by this place.

    At first I called for May. They say there is no May working there.

    I stopped by, saw Lulu. Only he available.

    Very good massage. Did not like any roaming.

    Waited to see who else was working, not my type.

    Will not repeat.

    I was excited about May.
    Thanks for taking one for the team. I was also told that no one by the name may working here. I ended up with with Angela.

  8. #9739

    May.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakolMuna  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else tried May?
    Went by this place.

    At first I called for May. They say there is no May working there.

    I stopped by, saw Lulu. Only he available.

    Very good massage. Did not like any roaming.

    Waited to see who else was working, not my type.

    Will not repeat.

    I was excited about May.

  9. #9738

    Daisy Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSocalGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of checking this spot out after reading some good review, but when I called up I was quoted 100 $ for an hour. Is this spot worth it for 100 $ an hour?
    I visited this place last year for a 1/2 hr at $60. They offer both Asian and Latina girls there. The day I went the sole Latina was booked so I opted for whomever was available which ended up with a 40-something mature Asian. Not ugly but definitely nothing to write home about either. I should have thought with the bigger head and just opted for a legit massage. Ended up with total damage of 1. 4 for standard FS service that was mechanical at best.

  10. #9737

    Daisy Spa Chula Vista

    I'm thinking of checking this spot out after reading some good review, but when I called up I was quoted 100 $ for an hour. Is this spot worth it for 100 $ an hour?

  11. #9736
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepmassage  [View Original Post]
    First time post long time lurker. I figured I might as well contribute something. Thanks for all the intel from all you contributors. You have made life easier for me and others. I have info on the Rosecrans closing. I actually went there for a massage recently and there was some guy hanging around outside. I thought maybe it was homeless guy or maybe a monger waiting for a girl who was busy. So I step inside and and lo-and-behold there's a LEO right there in the foyer. I freeze up not sure what to do and he sees me and says "can I help you with something" I was a bit shocked but realized I'm not doing anything illegal so I say I'm here to get a massage is that OK?

    He doesn't say anything but the girls= who is speaking to him invites me in and a girl ushers me into a room. From inside the room I hear the cop mentioning that they are being evicted. So I pieced it together the guy outside was probably the owner and the cop had come by to serve the eviction papers. So that's what happened in case anyone needed to know the whole story. I was just lucky / unlucky to be there right at the same time the eviction was being served. That was probably the last day they were in biz.

    By the way, I stayed and enjoyed the girl. She was nice but not my cuppa because she had a 1970's unshaven Bush. Been a while since I've seen one of those. I forgot they came that hairy!
    We can likely surmise the eviction was due to them being a "seedy" AMP but I'm not sure if I woulda noped the hell out or poker faced the massage knowing an LEO was right there considering the officer likely knew why the eviction was happening also.

  12. #9735

    Comic-Con

    Hello fellas, I'll be going to your city for Comic-Con. Is there any Asian massage we're any of you can recommend that has guaranteed FS? If you guys point me to the right direction I will be very grateful and will return favor if any of you ever go to Miami. Note, has to be Asian girls. Plenty of Latinas were I'm from would like something different.

  13. #9734

    Rosecrans (this is what happened)

    First time post long time lurker. I figured I might as well contribute something. Thanks for all the intel from all you contributors. You have made life easier for me and others. I have info on the Rosecrans closing. I actually went there for a massage recently and there was some guy hanging around outside. I thought maybe it was homeless guy or maybe a monger waiting for a girl who was busy. So I step inside and and lo-and-behold there's a LEO right there in the foyer. I freeze up not sure what to do and he sees me and says "can I help you with something" I was a bit shocked but realized I'm not doing anything illegal so I say I'm here to get a massage is that OK?

    He doesn't say anything but the girls= who is speaking to him invites me in and a girl ushers me into a room. From inside the room I hear the cop mentioning that they are being evicted. So I pieced it together the guy outside was probably the owner and the cop had come by to serve the eviction papers. So that's what happened in case anyone needed to know the whole story. I was just lucky / unlucky to be there right at the same time the eviction was being served. That was probably the last day they were in biz.

    By the way, I stayed and enjoyed the girl. She was nice but not my cuppa because she had a 1970's unshaven Bush. Been a while since I've seen one of those. I forgot they came that hairy!

  14. #9733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116

    Aleczis.

    Quote Originally Posted by DesertFun  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen here twice but I have no complaints, considering the time spent together and the generally randy attitude she comes with. I did as suggested and trimmed up a bit before I went recently which she appreciated. The first time we got to spend almost 3 hours together and I was more than happy and satisfied, this last trip I set up a time on a Saturday night, and she had apparently a full dance card for the evening so there was not as much play time as before, but still I got the milking table treatment, BJ, FS etc. All in all a good time, and the best news is that a friend paid for the majority of it for helping him out with his business. A little gift to me!! Woohoo!! Anyway, she is older than her pictures show but she is still in good shape and not like some of the grandma's I've run into at the usual are&T shops. We made a deal that next time we get together I'll book during the week and we'll make up for the tight schedule, have to appreciate that she is willing to go the extra mile to keep her customer happy.
    I would like to see her but what would you guys tip for a 2 to 3 hour massage On top of her quoted rate.

  15. #9732

    Eva V Spa

    Spa: V Spa.

    Provider: Eva.

    Rate: 40 HF.

    I came to V Spa to see who was in rotation and was welcomed by a spinner in a red dress with tits that were popping out welcoming inside. Eva is pretty and has some nice bolt-ons and I would say they are D cups or maybe large C's, with small perky nipples. Her massage was so-so, but she was very flirty and sensual so it made up for it. I told her to massage me hard, but she could've done better haha. She used oil and it felt good, but I guess I can't expect much for places that offer FS. She got on my back and started massaging my legs then slowly started grazing my balls and she massaged that area for a while and it felt really good and sexy.

    I couldn't resist and wanted to fuck her bad so the massage ended fast and I turned around and started going at her dress, but she said what do you want honey? I told her everything and she said 140 and I'm like damn what about 100 haha and she said no that's only sucky. I was persistent and she finally gave in, and said ok no more massage after. I'm like ok! She dropped down on her knees and put on the cover and sucked it good and long. I ripped her red dress off and grabbed those soft and firm breasts. I started chocking her softly too as her mouth moved up and down my shaft. She didn't seemed to mind it and even moaned a little and that's when I'm like fuck I can't help it anymore get on the table. Fucked her doggy for awhile so I can see her tits hang and bounce around. Then fucked her missionary so I can have full view of her breasts. Fuck they were so nice to suck on. All in all I would definitely recommend checking her out before she's no longer there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape