The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 938 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 438 838 888 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 988 1038 ... LastLast
Results 14,056 to 14,070 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5240
    Quote Originally Posted by TruffleButter  [View Original Post]
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/259221355993

    I stopped in and saw her early this morning. Did not start off very well as we kind a got into an argument via text because I asked her a couple questions and she got real pissy with me. She did end up apologizing and we decided to make a visit for a half hour. I went to her incall location on 192 That is very well known in the area for the hookers.

    Lots of positives and a couple negative's.

    I would say she is early 20's and probably 110 pounds, real nice body for that size of a girl, just a few stretch marks From her baby, but nothing bad. She had her make up on and looked very pretty and I was very happy when I first saw her. She was very GFE with me, that made the visit Worth wild. Only rule she told me was no dick in her ass, she welcomed of my thumb in there though as we were doing doggy and that really got her going.

    Only negatives For me were.

    Slightly hairy armpits, said she lost her shaver and hasn't shaved her armpits in two days.

    Full on Bush downstairs, first time in years besides an Asian lady that I have seen a white girl that Young with Bush.

    Heavy smoker, room and her mouth was a ashtray.

    She is pricey for the area of Palm Bay / Melbourne, But one of the cutest girls I've seen in this area.

    Overall I will see her again because the Pickens here are slim for cute young girls.
    So how much was HHR?

  2. #5239

    Re: Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by TruffleButter  [View Original Post]
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/259221355993

    I stopped in and saw her early this morning. Did not start off very well as we kind a got into an argument via text because I asked her a couple questions and she got real pissy with me. She did end up apologizing and we decided to make a visit for a half hour. I went to her incall location on 192 That is very well known in the area for the hookers.

    Lots of positives and a couple negative's.

    I would say she is early 20's and probably 110 pounds, real nice body for that size of a girl, just a few stretch marks From her baby, but nothing bad. She had her make up on and looked very pretty and I was very happy when I first saw her. She was very GFE with me, that made the visit Worth wild. Only rule she told me was no dick in her ass, she welcomed of my thumb in there though as we were doing doggy and that really got her going.

    Only negatives For me were.

    Slightly hairy armpits, said she lost her shaver and hasn't shaved her armpits in two days.

    Full on Bush downstairs, first time in years besides an Asian lady that I have seen a white girl that Young with Bush.

    Heavy smoker, room and her mouth was a ashtray.

    She is pricey for the area of Palm Bay / Melbourne, But one of the cutest girls I've seen in this area.

    Overall I will see her again because the Pickens here are slim for cute young girls.
    I contacted her recently. She quoted $150 for a HH. I told her that was a bit steep. She replied, "you get what you pay for. " From my point of view, not everything that glitters is gold. I wished her well and glad you enjoyed your visit. She is cute, though but I won't be seeing her anytime soon.

    Shaggy.

  3. #5238

    Lacey in W. Melbourne

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/259221355993

    I stopped in and saw her early this morning. Did not start off very well as we kind a got into an argument via text because I asked her a couple questions and she got real pissy with me. She did end up apologizing and we decided to make a visit for a half hour. I went to her incall location on 192 That is very well known in the area for the hookers.

    Lots of positives and a couple negative's.

    I would say she is early 20's and probably 110 pounds, real nice body for that size of a girl, just a few stretch marks From her baby, but nothing bad. She had her make up on and looked very pretty and I was very happy when I first saw her. She was very GFE with me, that made the visit Worth wild. Only rule she told me was no dick in her ass, she welcomed of my thumb in there though as we were doing doggy and that really got her going.

    Only negatives For me were.

    Slightly hairy armpits, said she lost her shaver and hasn't shaved her armpits in two days.

    Full on Bush downstairs, first time in years besides an Asian lady that I have seen a white girl that Young with Bush.

    Heavy smoker, room and her mouth was a ashtray.

    She is pricey for the area of Palm Bay / Melbourne, But one of the cutest girls I've seen in this area.

    Overall I will see her again because the Pickens here are slim for cute young girls.

  4. #5237

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdrag  [View Original Post]
    What Tiffany are you talking about?
    For the past four to five months we've been talking about this Tiffany http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/970408030713.

    Did a quick search of Tiffany using the search feature. I found another Tiffany in Titusville. Last time anyone talked about her was last December. Our Tiffany is in Palmbay in my opinion your missing out if you haven't seen her yet.

  5. #5236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by FredHasMusic  [View Original Post]
    She reported via facebook that she got engaged two days ago. Ha. I love fucking them when they have boyfriends. Just to wallow out that love tunnel for her poor bastard bf. You can't make this up.
    What Tiffany are you talking about?

  6. #5235

    Simone

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to the Daytona forum for intel on Tryxy. The quote above is from the Daytona forum. I changed "this thread" to "the Daytona Escort Reports thread" to avoid any confusion. Click on View Original Post and it'll take you to the Daytona forum.
    She's also been reviewed here in Brevard forum as well back in March, she had dark hair then.

  7. #5234

    Tryxy aka Simone

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloJoshua  [View Original Post]
    Check out post #1698 on the Daytona Escort Reports thread. She changed her name from Simone to Tryxy immediately after it posted, so I think she may not have been happy about it. Anyway, you will find additional reviews of her on the Brevard boards as Simone.

    Cheers.
    I reached out to the Daytona forum for intel on Tryxy. The quote above is from the Daytona forum. I changed "this thread" to "the Daytona Escort Reports thread" to avoid any confusion. Click on View Original Post and it'll take you to the Daytona forum.

  8. #5233

    Saskia Is Real Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJoe112  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? Seems to be really sketchy.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/053216553902

    EXOTIC EURASIAN TEEN SASKIA - 21 ‼65039;8252;65039; I'd can be provided.

    Had a really good price a little TGTBT. She moves around a lot! Like every day! Be careful out there!
    Had the pleasure of catching this one at the right time. She had checked in at cocoa beach and communication was easy and clear. When I got to her room, was surprised she was stunningly beautiful young gal with a nice tan and a great body. Had accent because she's from overseas and was just visiting, but was easy to talk to and chatted about herself and her travels. I suspect she found her way to cocoa beach that day to enjoy the sun and the beach. Everything covered, started w BJ, then cowgirl, she suggested doggie, but wanted to switch to mish first and finish doggie. Regretfully never made the switch, finished in mish. Overall, been few years since found someone this hot in brevard. Damage was 1 benjamin for the hhr. Would definitely repeat of she's on the area.

  9. #5232

    Sweet, satisfying, fun. Melb STG

    She's the Chick in the pic. No drug use, big ole natural tees, safe location. If you're a dude that digs shapely, voluptuous, full breasts without a drug habit or old as my mom, get with this chick while she's in town.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190623-220553.jpg‎  

  10. #5231
    Quote Originally Posted by FredHasMusic  [View Original Post]
    She reported via facebook that she got engaged two days ago. Ha. I love fucking them when they have boyfriends. Just to wallow out that love tunnel for her poor bastard bf. You can't make this up.
    Oh my god Fred! LOL. I wonder WHO payed for the ring? I saw Tiff a few nights ago and give her a heads up 5 minutes before I got there. Wanted to make sure she had time to clear the room. I passed the bf walking to the store as I'm heading there. I could've hit him with my side mirror I was that close. Fun girl especially with that Magic Va Ja ja. Probably one of the best little gems in this county. Might not win Miss America, but her performance and personality is top notch.

  11. #5230

    Tryxy

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Nice post. I've taken the liberty to re-post her pics so everyone doesn't get a stiff neck looking at them in her ad.
    Thanks RW. I hate it when my neck gets stiff more than my johnson does. LOL I wish the ladies could do it.

  12. #5229

    Tryxy

    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyJBruh43  [View Original Post]
    Hard a solid experience. Hit her up and comms weren't bad. Read the other review, figured I'd TOFTT, and thought that comms might be YMMV but she got back to me in minutes. Got to her room, and she's the girl in the pics, perky rack and nice butt. Made me feel relaxed, which is a huge thing for me. Opted for an hr for $$ over the phone. DATY, pretty on point BBBJ, the head game was there, cover came on and mish, doggy, rcg. She didn't watch the clock for me and didn't look at her phone once even though it was getting texts back to back. I'd repeat.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...i/858385521765
    Nice post. I've taken the liberty to re-post her pics so everyone doesn't get a stiff neck looking at them in her ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tryxy-1.jpg‎   Tryxy-2.jpg‎   Tryxy-3.jpg‎   Tryxy-4.jpg‎   Tryxy-5.jpg‎  

    Tryxy-6.jpg‎  

  13. #5228

    Congrats to Tiffany on her engagement

    She reported via facebook that she got engaged two days ago. Ha. I love fucking them when they have boyfriends. Just to wallow out that love tunnel for her poor bastard bf. You can't make this up.

  14. #5227

    Trixy

    Hard a solid experience. Hit her up and comms weren't bad. Read the other review, figured I'd TOFTT, and thought that comms might be YMMV but she got back to me in minutes. Got to her room, and she's the girl in the pics, perky rack and nice butt. Made me feel relaxed, which is a huge thing for me. Opted for an hr for $$ over the phone. DATY, pretty on point BBBJ, the head game was there, cover came on and mish, doggy, rcg. She didn't watch the clock for me and didn't look at her phone once even though it was getting texts back to back. I'd repeat.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...i/858385521765

  15. #5226
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey8265  [View Original Post]
    If you're hoping to find a girl without a record or drug habit. You're definitely looking in the wrong place looking on STG.
    Not to say there aren't others but, besides my UTR, I only know of one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape