Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10871
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting as 5 or 6 different names and numbers for 3 months or so. Many guys have had bad experiences (read as cash and dash or worse) but I saw her 4 times while she was in the Chamberlain area w no issues. Classic YMMV. Early 20's, plain-faced tight bodied WSW; tries to over charge ($120) but can be had for $60 as the night gets late. Keep your head on a swivel and enjoy.
    Is this her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scammer.jpg‎  

  2. #10870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    Lots of names, wildly variable experiences

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream this morning that I saw Melissa. Reaching her was no issue, she is staying at one of the midlothian turnpike notels. Nice tight body and kitty, decent head game, finished off doggy and gave it to her pretty hard. I'm not 100% sure but she may have a bodyguard nearby. He was hanging around her door when I arrived and left, but nowhere to be seen when I drove past the place. We were not bothered it that's who he was, just throwing that out there.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/721712812345
    She's been posting as 5 or 6 different names and numbers for 3 months or so. Many guys have had bad experiences (read as cash and dash or worse) but I saw her 4 times while she was in the Chamberlain area w no issues. Classic YMMV. Early 20's, plain-faced tight bodied WSW; tries to over charge ($120) but can be had for $60 as the night gets late. Keep your head on a swivel and enjoy.

  3. #10869

    Melissa

    Had a dream this morning that I saw Melissa. Reaching her was no issue, she is staying at one of the midlothian turnpike notels. Nice tight body and kitty, decent head game, finished off doggy and gave it to her pretty hard. I'm not 100% sure but she may have a bodyguard nearby. He was hanging around her door when I arrived and left, but nowhere to be seen when I drove past the place. We were not bothered it that's who he was, just throwing that out there.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/721712812345

  4. #10868
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Strike two.

    A2

  5. #10867

  6. #10866

    All the way

    All the way back to 2016 she popped up she posted on backpage she was staying near to brook and parah since the first review of her she was bad news she was asking for donations at front you had to give the donation to a dude in one room and he supposed give you the key of another room where she supposedly be waiting for you game didn't work out for long she got pregnant the went out of the game for few years then [Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMask009  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? Doesn't have a name on the ad.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/966793772240
    .

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

    Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 64546832-0DC2-4763-AD6D-3ED2725FBF79.jpg‎  

  7. #10865

    Sweetie richmond

    [Deleted by Admin]

    And again

    All because of your little bit of stupidity.

    Start taking it to the fight threads Sr Photo or I'll have to put you back on moderation

    A2

  8. #10864
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Then this

  9. #10863

    Sweet T

    [Deleted by Admin]

    And this

  10. #10862

    Re sweet tea

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Because then there is this

  11. #10861

    No no not my thing at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    I can only surmise that most guys aren't getting pegged then sucking the dildo that was just in their own ass, but if that's your thing, you do you.
    I am an old fashion fucker. Straight in and out. All done and gone. No extra. I am the easiest money a girl can earn. No not me. Just clarifying things. I will be seeing her on Wednesday again in case this question comes up. I have to say she looks good enough to eat. I am not into that either.

  12. #10860
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 11

    Info

    Anyone have any experience with her? Doesn't have a name on the ad.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/966793772240

  13. #10859

    A2 m

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    Now whose A are we talking about if she does. Mine or hers. Just want to clarify.
    I can only surmise that most guys aren't getting pegged then sucking the dildo that was just in their own ass, but if that's your thing, you do you.

  14. #10858
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Seriously? Must you?

    A2

  15. #10857

    Ok ATM

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan1953  [View Original Post]
    Yes she does ATM.
    Now whose A are we talking about if she does. Mine or hers. Just want to clarify.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape