Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 7976
-
06-23-19 11:40 #1691Senior Member

Posts: 283Thumbs Down
Not attractive. You can do better in a AMP.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 10:21 #1690Senior Member

Posts: 3748Paige? Any info?
I also put this query on the Philly suburbs forum, but that fourm seems slow, so I'm also putting it here:
https://escortindex.com/ad/philadelp...2620/8/1915648
https://escortindex.com/ad/philadelp...7599/8/1830436
https://escortindex.com/ad/philadelp...7667/1/1795091
She seems to go thru phone numbers quickly. She's also on Babylon, with some "reviews", but I do not believe a word of anything on that fucked-up Babylon site. Most of her "reviews" appear TGTBT. Has anyone been to see her?
My main concern is the safety of the incall. But if you have seen her, some menu info would also be appreciated.
Thank you!
-
06-23-19 09:25 #1689Senior Member

Posts: 987Thanks
Did he tell her? Does she know?
Originally Posted by BurbsMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 09:13 #1688Senior Member

Posts: 125Done with Mollie
Based on that info, I'm done with seeing her. Too risky. She's also recently gotten even skinnier that she was a few months back and last time I saw her she had several sores on her feet which might be track marks. I'm not an expert so can't say they are or aren't but why take the right so I'm out. Be safe gents.
Originally Posted by BurbsMonger
[View Original Post]
Oh and not that this is foolproof but always good practice to wash thoroughly afterwards (whether you go bare or not) and be sure to pee as soon as you can after. It helps clear anything out of your urethrae that you might have been exposed to. Again, not perfect and I'm not a physician but was told by one this will help keep you safe.
-
06-23-19 08:49 #1687Senior Member

Posts: 274It was chlamydia and he was told he will be retested in 3-4 months. I got tested last week and got the all clear, but I am done with her as almost every guy who sees her leaves a deposit in her. Be Safe.
Originally Posted by Suckuhh
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 08:04 #1686Senior Member

Posts: 3748Mollie?
Originally Posted by BurbsMonger
[View Original Post]
Does anybody have a LINK for this Mollie, PLEASE?!
Originally Posted by Suckuhh
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 02:06 #1685Senior Member

Posts: 136Do you know what he got specifically? I'm guessing the Gono huh? Dude if this is true and Molls is the only suspect then guys need to know. Haven't been with her since last summer but every time of the 3-4 times I saw her it was for sure BBFS and I came out unscathed. She would always say she preferred if I didn't cum inside her LOL but she'd say it in a way that she'd prob not be too upset about guys doing it anyway so yea I figured fellow mongers were shooting her club up.
Originally Posted by BurbsMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 02:02 #1684Senior Member

Posts: 136It's over on the Street walker thread. Her name is Olivia but she went by Kayla. I never dated her but I went to high school with her before the dole habit. She was sexy back then man it's fucked up what the streets and drugs will do to ya. Sad story.
Originally Posted by Bob1345
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 15:36 #1683Senior Member

Posts: 274It was a week ago or so and he has not been with anybody else except his wife which is how he found out. Needless to say his wife has lots of questions. He was only seeing Molly due to her very liberal standards.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 14:26 #1682Senior Member

Posts: 987Recent?
So that was recent? And he thinks he got it from her or he just got it and has been with her?
Originally Posted by BurbsMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 14:06 #1681Senior Member

Posts: 274Buyer Beware
FYI, my buddy and I both have had fun with mollie, he prefers to do her raw and I prefer latex, he is out of commission until the rx's kick in. Don't believe that she only sees one guy a day and you are the only one who can unload in her. Remember to always protect junior!
Originally Posted by Suckuhh
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 10:30 #1680Senior Member

Posts: 106Girl in Kensington killed
Not sure if this is the right form that I seen this in because I can't seem to find it now but someone posted a link to the ad that the girl on Kip Street had that was killed that was shot in the head if anybody still has it let me know thanks.
-
06-20-19 18:31 #1679Senior Member

Posts: 136Thanks JT
Appreciate it the info my guy! I've been dabbling on TnA board a bit too and there are plenty of intriguing choices there. I'm def trying to keep it in the suburbs these days. The mere thought of some shady, decrepit shack in some god forsaken alley in the city doesn't give me the same rush anymore lmao.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 15:47 #1678Senior Member

Posts: 987Correct
You're right on both cases. Dani has disappeared after a court hearing. I believe (don't know) she's out of the game for 6 months. She took down her website and hasn't responded to texts (at least not to me).
Originally Posted by Suckuhh
[View Original Post]
Molls is in PM. Same car date / outcall but she has more flexibility on time then her prior living arrangement allowed.
-
06-20-19 13:25 #1677Banned Member

Posts: 44Her number is in the ad.
I just clicked on the link and found the phone number.
Originally Posted by AlagRocky99
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






