Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 449 of 524 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 499 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 7852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1132
    She has gotten some bad reviews. Some good. I saw her twice in Waterbury. No issues. She was cool. I saw her at a hotel. The Bristol incall is a private residence. I passed. I have not seen her since.

  2. #1131

    Re: Tattooed Girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about visiting the tattooed girl, now in Bristol. Is she worth the visit?
    At one time I would have hugely recommended her. The deep throat skills are quite impressive. But in my opinion, she's gone down hill and not someone I would recommend. BBFS CIP, CIA etc. Highly unsafe and has gone down hill. Too bad because she was great when she was new. Just my opinion though. Others may feel differently.

  3. #1130

    Forgot the link

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about visiting the tattooed girl, Jessi, now in Bristol. Is she worth the visit?
    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...y/937105388818

  4. #1129

    Tattooed girl

    Thinking about visiting the tattooed girl, now in Bristol. Is she worth the visit?

  5. #1128

    Is that the chick from before?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    Says hello and is looking to expand her friendship circle. No cheap no-show ass bags allowed. Poo.
    Hey Poo, is that the chick you posted about before? Think you had given her info out and she replied or you replied or something and said she wasnt interested anymore? Can't really remember exactly.

    PM me her info if she still is.

  6. #1127
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    I've always wanted to hit Amy but it always seemed like she was asking for too much. At that rate I would rather bang Ashton Taylor for guaranteed BBFS with an overworked 10.
    She is definitely a good provider and worth at least 1 visit but there really isn't an incentive to be a regular even if she is GFE. For 4 bills an hour I can bust all kinds of nuts with other providers. I was a regular for 2 years and never got a deal from her. All she did for me was raise her prices. Service didn't get better with the price hike and even some days she was off. I don't care who you are, you don't raise prices on a regular. With that said she is still in my top 3 providers who can ride a dick.

    Mandingo.

  7. #1126
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    Which one is Krystal?
    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...t/371641727347

  8. #1125

    Amy Skye.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandingo727  [View Original Post]
    Wow!! LOL I don't even know what to say to that. What the hell kind of logic does she have. I honestly think some girls just don't know how to ride dick. All the providers that were in my top 3 dick riders I can no longer see.

    1. Bianca Lawless (long state vacation).

    2. Amy Skye (charges a car payment with full coverage insurance).

    3. Krystal (Might rip you off or rob you).
    I've always wanted to hit Amy but it always seemed like she was asking for too much. At that rate I would rather bang Ashton Taylor for guaranteed BBFS with an overworked 10.

  9. #1124
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandingo727  [View Original Post]
    Wow!! LOL I don't even know what to say to that. What the hell kind of logic does she have. I honestly think some girls just don't know how to ride dick. All the providers that were in my top 3 dick riders I can no longer see.
    Which one is Krystal?

    1. Bianca Lawless (long state vacation).

    2. Amy Skye (charges a car payment with full coverage insurance).

    3. Krystal (Might rip you off or rob you).
    Which one is Krystal?

  10. #1123
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    I had a provider offer BBFS, which I declined. When it came time for the main event, she said that she wouldn't get on top. Said she "reserves that for her private life. Yeah, a raw dick wasn't personal to her but getting on top was. LOL!
    Wow!! LOL I don't even know what to say to that. What the hell kind of logic does she have. I honestly think some girls just don't know how to ride dick. All the providers that were in my top 3 dick riders I can no longer see.

    1. Bianca Lawless (long state vacation).

    2. Amy Skye (charges a car payment with full coverage insurance).

    3. Krystal (Might rip you off or rob you).

  11. #1122
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandingo727  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I hear you on that. I prefer BBBJ over CBJ all day but at the end of the day I really am just looking to clap them cheeks so its not a deal breaker for me. A deal breaker for me is a provider who says she doesn't get on top. Pisses me off. I expect you to get on top and show out. A lot of providers seem to mysteriously hurt there leg that same day I see them. FOH.

    Mandingo.
    I had a provider offer BBFS, which I declined. When it came time for the main event, she said that she wouldn't get on top. Said she "reserves that for her private life. Yeah, a raw dick wasn't personal to her but getting on top was. LOL!

  12. #1121

    Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandingo727  [View Original Post]
    She is every bit as hot as her pics even with no makeup on. She did mention to me where she dances but I honestly don't remember as she was also showing me up close her clit piercing. I was very distracted. Next time I see her I will ask again. As for her pricing I'm really cool with it. I got a show, good service, and good conversation. I've had some high end regulars who don't do as much and think their pussy is made of gold. As long as she doesn't raise her rates she'll be in my starting lineup.

    Mandingo.
    La Linda gives 5 star treatment she is all that and more.

  13. #1120
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    I was going to see her but she told me she doesn't do anything uncovered. I won't see a provider who doesn't do BBBJ.
    Yeah I hear you on that. I prefer BBBJ over CBJ all day but at the end of the day I really am just looking to clap them cheeks so its not a deal breaker for me. A deal breaker for me is a provider who says she doesn't get on top. Pisses me off. I expect you to get on top and show out. A lot of providers seem to mysteriously hurt there leg that same day I see them. FOH.

    Mandingo.

  14. #1119
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandingo727  [View Original Post]
    What up fellas. Had a dream about Linda today. She was at a low end motel in Waterbury but we met in the middle of the day so there was very low traffic and no sketchy people hanging around. She's a very pretty girl with a nice booty and made me feel very comfortable. We took care of business and I went with the half hour for 1.5. She started off by putting on a show. She put on music and started dancing for me then dancing and twerking all over me. Then on to a above average CBJ. I'm typically not into CBJ but she has skills and technique that brought me to the edge. By the time the main event came I knew I wouldn't be able to last. I got behind her for some doggy and was done in less than 2 minutes. That booty had some bounce back and finished me. We had a lot of time to talk afterwards and it was like talking to someone you've known for years. No signs of drug use and she is all there mentally. She told me she dances so that's where her dancing skills come from. I got an invite to her house for our next dream. I'm determined to get revenge on that booty.

    Peace out.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/252593878130
    She does bbj?

  15. #1118
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandingo727  [View Original Post]
    What up fellas. Had a dream about Linda today. She was at a low end motel in Waterbury but we met in the middle of the day so there was very low traffic and no sketchy people hanging around. She's a very pretty girl with a nice booty and made me feel very comfortable. We took care of business and I went with the half hour for 1.5. She started off by putting on a show. She put on music and started dancing for me then dancing and twerking all over me. Then on to a above average CBJ. I'm typically not into CBJ but she has skills and technique that brought me to the edge. By the time the main event came I knew I wouldn't be able to last. I got behind her for some doggy and was done in less than 2 minutes. That booty had some bounce back and finished me. We had a lot of time to talk afterwards and it was like talking to someone you've known for years. No signs of drug use and she is all there mentally. She told me she dances so that's where her dancing skills come from. I got an invite to her house for our next dream. I'm determined to get revenge on that booty.

    Peace out.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/252593878130.
    I was going to see her but she told me she doesn't do anything uncovered. I won't see a provider who doesn't do BBBJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape