Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 160 of 695 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 210 260 660 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 10419
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8034

    Bare Assets

    Quote Originally Posted by WHRedux  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what to think about this place. What I have noticed is that day shift girls tend to be urban and often quite thick. Interestingly, there seems to be a mix of customers though. What's odd is that I don't see many girls do stage dances. The ones that do tend to sit I guess with regulars. I also don't see many private dances going on either. The ones who have mentioned it, quote particular high per song dance prices.

    It seems to be a pretty subdued atmosphere in there. Like other members from other clubs, I have had more than one girl tell me that they're afraid of raids too.

    I am new to the area but so far I don't really understand the Jacksonville area strip club scene.
    They're pretty strict and always have been when it comes to extras. They have a little bit more diverse crowd and girls. Usually a little older crowd as well. The drink prices are reasonable and the girls are decent. If you're going to hang out, that's the place. For extras, not so much.

  2. #8033
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilvenz1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on Hayley from Gold Club?
    Are you talking about the bat shit crazy bartender?

  3. #8032

    Sinsations

    I noticed last night that Cassie who used to dance at Doll House (she's goes by a different name now) is now working at Sinsations. In my opinion, she's always been one of the more attractive dancers in Jacksonville.

  4. #8031

    Kayla / Ariel at CF

    Kayla is back from a stay with Uncle. She is clean and looks very good, though she is no longer a spinner.

    For those of us who have been kicking around this site for some time, we all know she has a checkered past and I was one of the first in line to post about my own bad experience with her many years ago. But now I have two good recent experiences with her, including a pretty damned good one last night. I've been asked not to post specifics, but Seniors can PM for details.

    Will this good stretch with her continue? Your guess is as good as mine, but she's 26 now and most of the crap happened was back when she was 18-20, so I'm inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt in accepting that she is maturing and looking to turn over a new leaf. At least until she does something to prove otherwise. 😉.

  5. #8030

    Wackos around lunch time

    Quote Originally Posted by GWS69  [View Original Post]
    I'm setting (bored as hell) at Wacko's right now. Not a single Asian in the bunch. Bunch of Amazon's and a few blonde's, not my type.
    A lot of New dancers at Wackos and met a Brazilian girl named Lola with great body and tits. Came up to me while eating and would have been a great dessert. The bartender was doing great and Brittany was Waitressing (she has a nice body too, by the way) Some tall girls working around lunch time too.

  6. #8029
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Wackos

    I'm setting (bored as hell) at Wacko's right now. Not a single Asian in the bunch. Bunch of Amazon's and a few blonde's, not my type.

  7. #8028

    Hayley from GC

    Anyone have any intel on Hayley from Gold Club?

  8. #8027

    Recommendations!!

    Traveling from Atl what spots can you guys recommend? I'm a big Booty Latina kinda guy! Extras would be appreciated.

  9. #8026
    Katya was there last night. I was trying to get some time with those nipples but couldn't get her attention in the short time I was there.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeomaticsJoe  [View Original Post]
    Sorry that you are having difficulties. I have not seen Katya in several months so I guess she has gone back to Mother Russia for a spell. As for G the last place that I saw her was Sins and that was a couple of weeks ago.

  10. #8025

    Doll House and Sinsations

    I have not noticed a difference in what's available at Doll House (day shift) and Sinsations (night shift) since the raids. I have been to both several times since the raids and I have no complaints.

  11. #8024
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I agree. I only hire virgin hookers.
    LOL. But if I understand some of these laws. A girl could be arrested and have her face and name in the paper for having a nipple slip or overly suggestive dance move?! That sucks.

  12. #8023

    Of course!

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNut  [View Original Post]
    Been told by a few dancers that they don't want to get caught up with the raids crap so they aren't going to work or letting customers do anything stupid. The Cubans at Wackos don't give a shit I don't think, but I'm not stupid enough to get a dance from a Cuban either. No one knows how many dicks were there before you.
    Yeah, I agree. I only hire virgin hookers.

  13. #8022
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneadu  [View Original Post]
    Is that not the case with any provider in the hobby?
    That's exactly what I was thinking as well.

  14. #8021
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNut  [View Original Post]
    .....I'm not stupid enough to get a dance from a Cuban either. No one knows how many dicks were there before you.
    Is that not the case with any provider in the hobby?

  15. #8020

    Bare Assets

    Not sure what to think about this place. What I have noticed is that day shift girls tend to be urban and often quite thick. Interestingly, there seems to be a mix of customers though. What's odd is that I don't see many girls do stage dances. The ones that do tend to sit I guess with regulars. I also don't see many private dances going on either. The ones who have mentioned it, quote particular high per song dance prices.

    It seems to be a pretty subdued atmosphere in there. Like other members from other clubs, I have had more than one girl tell me that they're afraid of raids too.

    I am new to the area but so far I don't really understand the Jacksonville area strip club scene.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape