Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 420 of 532 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 470 520 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 7975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1690

    Paige? Any info?

    I also put this query on the Philly suburbs forum, but that fourm seems slow, so I'm also putting it here:

    https://escortindex.com/ad/philadelp...2620/8/1915648

    https://escortindex.com/ad/philadelp...7599/8/1830436

    https://escortindex.com/ad/philadelp...7667/1/1795091

    She seems to go thru phone numbers quickly. She's also on Babylon, with some "reviews", but I do not believe a word of anything on that fucked-up Babylon site. Most of her "reviews" appear TGTBT. Has anyone been to see her?

    My main concern is the safety of the incall. But if you have seen her, some menu info would also be appreciated.

    Thank you!

  2. #1689

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BurbsMonger  [View Original Post]
    It was chlamydia and he was told he will be retested in 3-4 months. I got tested last week and got the all clear, but I am done with her as almost every guy who sees her leaves a deposit in her. Be Safe.
    Did he tell her? Does she know?

  3. #1688

    Done with Mollie

    Quote Originally Posted by BurbsMonger  [View Original Post]
    It was chlamydia and he was told he will be retested in 3-4 months. I got tested last week and got the all clear, but I am done with her as almost every guy who sees her leaves a deposit in her. Be Safe.
    Based on that info, I'm done with seeing her. Too risky. She's also recently gotten even skinnier that she was a few months back and last time I saw her she had several sores on her feet which might be track marks. I'm not an expert so can't say they are or aren't but why take the right so I'm out. Be safe gents.

    Oh and not that this is foolproof but always good practice to wash thoroughly afterwards (whether you go bare or not) and be sure to pee as soon as you can after. It helps clear anything out of your urethrae that you might have been exposed to. Again, not perfect and I'm not a physician but was told by one this will help keep you safe.

  4. #1687
    It was chlamydia and he was told he will be retested in 3-4 months. I got tested last week and got the all clear, but I am done with her as almost every guy who sees her leaves a deposit in her. Be Safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Suckuhh  [View Original Post]
    Do you know what he got specifically? I'm guessing the Gono huh? Dude if this is true and Molls is the only suspect then guys need to know. Haven't been with her since last summer but every time of the 3-4 times I saw her it was for sure BBFS and I came out unscathed. She would always say she preferred if I didn't cum inside her LOL but she'd say it in a way that she'd prob not be too upset about guys doing it anyway so yea I figured fellow mongers were shooting her club up.

  5. #1686

    Mollie?

    Quote Originally Posted by BurbsMonger  [View Original Post]
    FYI, my buddy and I both have had fun with mollie, he prefers to do her raw and I prefer latex, he is out of commission until the rx's kick in. Don't believe that she only sees one guy a day and you are the only one who can unload in her. Remember to always protect junior!
    Quote Originally Posted by Suckuhh  [View Original Post]
    Do you know what he got specifically? I'm guessing the Gono huh? Dude if this is true and Molls is the only suspect then guys need to know. Haven't been with her since last summer but every time of the 3-4 times I saw her it was for sure BBFS and I came out unscathed. She would always say she preferred if I didn't cum inside her LOL but she'd say it in a way that she'd prob not be too upset about guys doing it anyway so yea I figured fellow mongers were shooting her club up.
    Does anybody have a LINK for this Mollie, PLEASE?!

  6. #1685
    Quote Originally Posted by BurbsMonger  [View Original Post]
    FYI, my buddy and I both have had fun with mollie, he prefers to do her raw and I prefer latex, he is out of commission until the rx's kick in. Don't believe that she only sees one guy a day and you are the only one who can unload in her. Remember to always protect junior!
    Do you know what he got specifically? I'm guessing the Gono huh? Dude if this is true and Molls is the only suspect then guys need to know. Haven't been with her since last summer but every time of the 3-4 times I saw her it was for sure BBFS and I came out unscathed. She would always say she preferred if I didn't cum inside her LOL but she'd say it in a way that she'd prob not be too upset about guys doing it anyway so yea I figured fellow mongers were shooting her club up.

  7. #1684
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1345  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the right form that I seen this in because I can't seem to find it now but someone posted a link to the ad that the girl on Kip Street had that was killed that was shot in the head if anybody still has it let me know thanks.
    It's over on the Street walker thread. Her name is Olivia but she went by Kayla. I never dated her but I went to high school with her before the dole habit. She was sexy back then man it's fucked up what the streets and drugs will do to ya. Sad story.

  8. #1683
    It was a week ago or so and he has not been with anybody else except his wife which is how he found out. Needless to say his wife has lots of questions. He was only seeing Molly due to her very liberal standards.

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    So that was recent? And he thinks he got it from her or he just got it and has been with her?

  9. #1682

    Recent?

    Quote Originally Posted by BurbsMonger  [View Original Post]
    FYI, my buddy and I both have had fun with mollie, he prefers to do her raw and I prefer latex, he is out of commission until the rx's kick in. Don't believe that she only sees one guy a day and you are the only one who can unload in her. Remember to always protect junior!
    So that was recent? And he thinks he got it from her or he just got it and has been with her?

  10. #1681

    Buyer Beware

    FYI, my buddy and I both have had fun with mollie, he prefers to do her raw and I prefer latex, he is out of commission until the rx's kick in. Don't believe that she only sees one guy a day and you are the only one who can unload in her. Remember to always protect junior!

    Quote Originally Posted by Suckuhh  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Mollie lately? I've Been out the game for awhile now but seeing as how I've broken up with my GF for the last time and will be single for the foreseeable future I want to dip my toes again. Haven't kept up with this thread in ages but someone said Dany is taking a break / hiatus which sucks bc she was a gem but I've always had an amazing time with Molls and I hear she is in Plymouth meeting now?

  11. #1680

    Girl in Kensington killed

    Not sure if this is the right form that I seen this in because I can't seem to find it now but someone posted a link to the ad that the girl on Kip Street had that was killed that was shot in the head if anybody still has it let me know thanks.

  12. #1679

    Thanks JT

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    You're right on both cases. Dani has disappeared after a court hearing. I believe (don't know) she's out of the game for 6 months. She took down her website and hasn't responded to texts (at least not to me).

    Molls is in PM. Same car date / outcall but she has more flexibility on time then her prior living arrangement allowed.
    Appreciate it the info my guy! I've been dabbling on TnA board a bit too and there are plenty of intriguing choices there. I'm def trying to keep it in the suburbs these days. The mere thought of some shady, decrepit shack in some god forsaken alley in the city doesn't give me the same rush anymore lmao.

  13. #1678

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by Suckuhh  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Mollie lately? I've Been out the game for awhile now but seeing as how I've broken up with my GF for the last time and will be single for the foreseeable future I want to dip my toes again. Haven't kept up with this thread in ages but someone said Dany is taking a break / hiatus which sucks bc she was a gem but I've always had an amazing time with Molls and I hear she is in Plymouth meeting now?
    You're right on both cases. Dani has disappeared after a court hearing. I believe (don't know) she's out of the game for 6 months. She took down her website and hasn't responded to texts (at least not to me).

    Molls is in PM. Same car date / outcall but she has more flexibility on time then her prior living arrangement allowed.

  14. #1677

    Her number is in the ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlagRocky99  [View Original Post]
    Do you have Jasmine contact num or the ad? Can't seem to be able to find it.

    Please post here if you can!
    I just clicked on the link and found the phone number.

  15. #1676
    Anybody seen Mollie lately? I've Been out the game for awhile now but seeing as how I've broken up with my GF for the last time and will be single for the foreseeable future I want to dip my toes again. Haven't kept up with this thread in ages but someone said Dany is taking a break / hiatus which sucks bc she was a gem but I've always had an amazing time with Molls and I hear she is in Plymouth meeting now?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape