Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 9921
-
06-24-19 06:14 #1326Banned Member

Posts: 152Leah.
I see Leah is back after a break!
-
06-23-19 16:02 #1325Senior Member

Posts: 419Dozens Arrested In Worcester Prostitution Sting
16 people were arrested in total. But it is interesting to see The female arrestees are offered pre arraignment services through District Attorney Office, so understand that. More info at.
https://patch.com/massachusetts/worc...titution-sting
-
06-23-19 10:27 #1324Regular Member

Posts: 23Oxford
You want to avoid this one at all cost. She says she is available. Made me wait for 30 minutes. I texted her told her apt number and when I went there she yelled from the window that I need to wait in the car. She texts me I have to wait. She has booked 2 other mongers at the same time. I bolted out of that place and never to return. She texts me an hour later asking if I was still there. Avoid her!
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...y/426559696747
-
06-22-19 15:11 #1323Senior Member

Posts: 73Calista in Leominster.
Calista, boy should I have just went with my other girl in the area. She's off in a motel, people were outside doing work on a car, walked past them in broad day with the girl standing at the door, talk about an awkward walk back to the car after an hour, just a notice if you are one of the people that don't like to be seen going in. She tells me she doesn't have a condom and that she texted me to pick one up (which she never did), 2. $$ an hr. Was the damage, she's a smoker she's okay looking, younger, and a smoker decent size jugs. She started off talking for 15 minutes before hand knowing it was in the time. Mechanical BBBJ for an hour that made me finish towards the last 10 minutes. Like I've seen once before, should've just lit my money on fire.
-
06-19-19 18:25 #1322Senior Member

Posts: 73Calista
Has anyone ever tried with this one?
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...n/388638824810
Thanks.
-
06-16-19 10:12 #1321Senior Member

Posts: 257Nikki
LOL had the exact same experience even though we were scheduled for 60 once I popped she jumped up threw clothes on and flew out the door 20 min session max would repeat if she'd agree to payment after full 60 min.
Originally Posted by MudMann21
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-19 11:41 #1320Senior Member

Posts: 405Crack*
Read your post and it made me laugh. I know this chick and she says "yeah, I'm a w* and I smoke crack, but that doesn't make me a crack* . No, not at all sweetie!
Originally Posted by PeteSkivinny
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-19 09:27 #1319Senior Member

Posts: 138I could be wrong, but, if you look up crack ***** in the dictionary, you will find her pic.
Originally Posted by RandomFragment
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-19 16:39 #1318Senior Member

Posts: 115Donation
Quoted 160 for 1 hour outcall. No upsell.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-19 16:29 #1317Senior Member

Posts: 768Good review. What was the donation?
Originally Posted by MudMann21
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-19 16:02 #1316Regular Member

Posts: 8Nikki
Check the Fitchburg reviews. A couple on there recently but one might be fake.
Originally Posted by TinType
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-19 12:46 #1315Senior Member

Posts: 115Met her
Pics accurate. Good personality, talkative. Decent BBBJ. BBFS available. When the main event is over, literally took her 45 seconds to get dressed and out the door.
Originally Posted by TinType
[View Original Post]
Would and have repeated.
-
06-14-19 06:43 #1314Senior Member

Posts: 163Looking.
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...c/893363569581
Anybody have experience with this girl? Thanks!
-
06-13-19 06:35 #1313Senior Member

Posts: 163Thanks man.
Right on. Totally appreciate it. She looks great. Good face? Hopefully she'll be available tomorrow night. Let you know! Thanks. Cheers.
T.
Originally Posted by Rancid
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-19 22:47 #1312Senior Member

Posts: 71Try her out
She is easy to setup and well reviewed.
http://providence.skipthegames.com/f...i/514934170242
Originally Posted by TinType
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




